Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

NEWJEANS :jonny6:

we all know that all your damn fave is gonna delay or postpone their album because there is no way they are winning against NEWJEANS on July :jonny2:

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

Not three girls of New Jeans getting theirs hair dyed :rip: goodbye fresh concept (imma guess)

Edited by Selenasworld

16 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

Did Vernon renounce his American citizenship? Is that why he has to serve?

Pretty sure they have to by 18 and he's been seen with a Korean passport so we know what he chose. 

 

12 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

2032 :ahh:

 

just all go at once or whatever rather than drag it out for a damn decade 

HYBE already lost BTS money so not sure if they can afford for Seventeen to go all at once lol. Maybe Seventeen could like Super Junior who were consistently active as a group still since they have so many people.
 

Plus also depends on the members. They could go earlier but the members would need to be on board for that. 

Can someone k word Kim Jong Un once and for all, here in Mexico nobody really goes to enlistment they need to pay people a wage if they want to get soldiers 

2 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

Can someone k word Kim Jong Un once and for all, here in Mexico nobody really goes to enlistment they need to pay people a wage if they want to get soldiers 

Kim Jong Un has contingency plans in place in the event he’s k worded so I wouldn’t count on that ending the South Korean conscription requirement 

22 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

2032 :ahh:

 

just all go at once or whatever rather than drag it out for a damn decade 

Yeah idk why they don’t do that. Or at least half the group goes first and then second half goes after, so that there will still be some units releasing something. 
 

————

i saw something on insta with Hanbin and Zhang Hao from ZB1 and I’m convinced there’s something going on between the two :gaycat6: 

imagine being boyfriends and fulfilling your idol dream together in one group :gaycat2:

7 minutes ago, Fadedlights said:

Pretty sure they have to by 18 and he's been seen with a Korean passport so we know what he chose. 

 

HYBE already lost BTS money so not sure if they can afford for Seventeen to go all at once lol. Maybe Seventeen could like Super Junior who were consistently active as a group still since they have so many people.
 

Plus also depends on the members. They could go earlier but the members would need to be on board for that. 

 

19 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

I think at some point Corria makes dual citizens choose one or the other at age 18 or something 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OK, I get it. Personally I couldn't ever see myself willing wishing away my nationality for a country that will force me to serve in the army. but good on him, I guess. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OK, I get it. Personally I couldn't ever see myself willing wishing away my nationality for a country that will force me to serve in the army. but good on him, I guess. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He’s always said he feels more korean than American, so maybe he has his reasons to do that. Or maybe he didn’t have a choice since he’s been living in Korea since the age four so he HAD to denounce the American citizenship. Joshua didn’t have to do that maybe since he came later and had his schooling in America. Idk though, just assuming. 

3 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OK, I get it. Personally I couldn't ever see myself willing wishing away my nationality for a country that will force me to serve in the army. but good on him, I guess. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I don’t think people like Vernon, ENHYPEN Jay, etc. ever really identified as “American” considering they both left America and moved to Korea as young children.

 

I doubt either of them remember or identify with any aspects of their “American” nationality so it’s an easy choice to let it go.

7 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

He’s always said he feels more korean than American, so maybe he has his reasons to do that. Or maybe he didn’t have a choice since he’s been living in Korea since the age four so he HAD to denounce the American citizenship. Joshua didn’t have to do that maybe since he came later and had his schooling in America. Idk though, just assuming. 

It would be weird for Joshua to renounce his American citizenship considering he was born and raised to an adult there and all his family is American.

 

He just works in Korea.

17 minutes ago, Pinter said:

 

450k uls :clap3:

Is there an explanation for FLO? Spicy would’ve gotten like 100 RAKS by now 

44 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

I swear to God if they add it to the album...

 

 

 

 

No these hairstyles are from OMG era so it’s probably an old song they recorded long before this next album preparation 

I just checked kprofile and ZB1 members except Zhang Hao are extroverts, they'll be a loud group :deadbanana4:

 

Or they will get tired of idol life and wants to have some quietness here and there and gradually turns into introverts :coffee2:

11 minutes ago, katyberry said:

Is there an explanation for FLO? Spicy would’ve gotten like 100 RAKS by now 

Kakao doesn't own it.

 

:cm:

 

Rip Fanatics.

 

:cm:

 

Spoiler

6DA23yC.png

 

:toofunny2:

 

Edited by harrythevifan

1 hour ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OK, I get it. Personally I couldn't ever see myself willing wishing away my nationality for a country that will force me to serve in the army. but good on him, I guess. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Don't foreign members pay more taxes or make less money when working in Korea or something like that? That's a good reason to get a citizenship lmao. Didn't knew you had to give up the other one though that sucks (I thought that was only in Japan)

6 minutes ago, VelvetCrush said:

Don't foreign members pay more taxes or make less money when working in Korea or something like that? That's a good reason to get a citizenship lmao. Didn't knew you had to give up the other one though that sucks (I thought that was only in Japan)

it was only for Thai idols because the law didn't exist for Thai idols, or something like that but Sorn took it to the government and fixed it. 

 

spacer.png

 

Lisa owed a big thank to miss Sorn. 

 

 

 

(IIIIIIII) I LIKE DU-DU-DU-DU-DU-DU

(I GOT THIS FEEEELIIIING) YOU LIKE DU-DU-DU-DU-DU-DU

(FEEEELIIIING ALRIIIIGHT) WE LIKE DU-DU-DU-DU-DU-DU,

DUUU-DUUU-DUUU-DUUU-DUUU

 

:katie2:

 

tumblr_ovjy3vwh851w1iaiyo5_540.gif

I was watching Xo Kitty and turns out the ML's actor (Choi Minyeong) wasn't originally fluent in English. Granted he lived in Canada for a year as a kid, but he says he learned a lot for the show. If true then damn imagine if more kpop idols could be like him and learn English that well. World domination lol

 

 

1 minute ago, Fadedlights said:

I was watching Xo Kitty and turns out the ML's actor (Choi Minyeong) wasn't originally fluent in English. Granted he lived in Canada for a year as a kid, but he says he learned a lot for the show. If true then damn imagine if more kpop idols could be like him and learn English that well. World domination lol

 

 

Madison was giving ktrlers throughout the show :deadbanana4:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.