Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, hallucinate said:

the mini slays

spacer.png

 

it’s starting to grow on me already :giraffe:

The boys really came back to their form with this mini :clap3:

let’s forget Pass The Flop ever existed (except for a few Bsides from that mini)

spacer.png

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

9 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

idk queencard kind of bops for me now :jonny6: the video is just too good

 

 

 

Kitsch, Spicy and Queencard are the Songs of the Summer.

spacer.png

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
6 minutes ago, Eternium said:

Kitsch, Spicy and Queencard are the Songs of the Summer.

spacer.png


Add in “Eve…” and this post is perfect. 

10 minutes ago, Antisocialites said:

this show is going to be a ******* mess :rip:

 


 

Embarrassing 

Gidle’s music is questionable at first but when you start to get it you get it 

 

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, Eternium said:

I AM, Spicy and Queencard are the Songs of the Summer.

spacer.png

fixed :chick1:

First I was like what Quinn’s car had to do with Queencard but then its a Korean word Soyeon is a genius with her wording 

 

spacer.png

Edited by FACT

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator

Honestly the idol is a lot. I got screeners for the first two episodes and barely made it through the first. It’s gonna be a hit tho cause people can’t help but watch. That Director has issues. 

The only underutilized member in Stray Kids, in my opinion, is I.N. The members gets gigs outside the group depending on what suits them the most. 

 

Hyunjin and Felix get the modeling/brand deals gigs

 

3RACHA get the collabs gigs, they have been working with/for other artists consistently

 

Seungmin gets OSTs in big dramas on Korea

 

Lee Know got his MC gig and go to varieties from time to time

 

I.N is really not doing and getting nothing. At all. My king deserves better. 

 

 :giraffe:

 

soyeongend.gif

 

I truly think this cements GIDLE as part of 4th gen (certain users dont argue with me) top5.:jonny5:

NEWJEANS

IVE

AESPA

LESSERAFIM

GIDLE

 

soyeongend.gif

 

Edited by DanyelP23

Can Soyeon go back to making masterpieces like this…so that the pathetic losers haters will stop coming for Griddle :biblio:

 

Like who else among the currently popular ggs is serving this level of cinematic lyrical depth and quality in kpop right now? They already have this sound that is perfect for them yet they keep milking the Tomboy sound and image. ENOUGH! 
spacer.png

3 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

Tamed-Dashed is literally in their top 3 titles :biblio:

the exhilarating feeing when I listen to that song, the ooohs and the na na nas and the melodies  surrounding them, the certain dark elements sweeping in with the synths while while still having that rock edge, that bridge….it’s a perfect SONG for me :gaycat6:

 

anyway, I know they made the group around Heeseung because he’s quite literally the ace of the group, that man can do it all. But I guess he doesn’t have a striking visual or aura to be the ultimate star of the group. I’d say they could make Jay as one as he gets quite some attention for his striking visuals and the man likes the attention too judging from his iland days. But idk  if he stands out THAT much. Sunghoon might be the safest bet tbh looking at him being the center in the webtoon and the trailer.

According to my last.fm, I only listened to Tamed-Dashed once when it was released and never again lol. I listened to it again and it was a bit better but still not something I would seek to listen to. But let's be real, that song was the start of the quality decline :cries:

 

Afraid that Sunghoon missed his chance of being the star power boy in the group when HYBE got him on Music Bank and was stiff as wood and showed no personality. Doesn't help that we went from Soobin who everyone loved to him. Sunghoon will always be popular due to his visuals but can only go so far with a bland personality :gaycat5:

Just listened to the new ENHYPEN.

They should've continued to milk the vampire concept and not get lost in the middle with their other releases, but I'm glad it's back with this one.

I would've either made it a triple single album with tracks 1, 2 & 3 or a skinny mini album with tracks 1,2,3 & 6. 4 & 5 are not that memorable songs in themselves, and with the members' nondescript barely passable vocals, tracks 4 and 5 go for songs that you randomly let out playing till the end to almost immediate skips.

 

Somehow I still feel like all the songs from this rihlease would sound better if they were sung by CIX:swan:

959dd0c92da7cc5eee4b69d2e6ba1b71b4aed5be

Edited by DanyelP23

15 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

 

 

I.N is really not doing and getting nothing. At all. My king deserves better. 

 

 

I mean if you removed him from the group, nothing would change. I don't think he plays a vital part so not surprised he's not getting much when isn't he one of the least popular members? Been a while but I swear him, Changbin and Seungmin have the cheapest photocard prices. 

Just now, Fadedlights said:

According to my last.fm, I only listened to Tamed-Dashed once when it was released and never again lol. I listened to it again and it was a bit better but still not something I would seek to listen to. But let's be real, that song was the start of the quality decline :cries:

 

Afraid that Sunghoon missed his chance of being the star power boy in the group when HYBE got him on Music Bank and was stiff as wood and showed no personality. Doesn't help that we went from Soobin who everyone loved to him. Sunghoon will always be popular due to his visuals but can only go so far with a bland personality :gaycat5:

Yeah I think you cracked the code, you didn’t give the song a chance to grow on you. Going from Drunk-Dazed, it does sound a little different but I loved it in no time.

 

yeah Sunghoon being Soobin’s replacement was a mistake because their personalities are polar opposites lol. Soobin is a fruity smiley gay social-butterfly and Sunghoon is a cool dude but is reserved and looks bored most of the times. Honestly Wonyoung carried that whole show on her shoulders when he was there lmao. MCing is not for him, idk whose idea was that. 

But having said that, being an IT boy/girl doesn’t really depend on personality imo, he’s handsome and in line with the Korean male beauty standards so they just needed to milk that with appropriate deals and cfs for maximum exposure. They could have capitalized on his “ice prince” nickname, not just becaise  of his ice-skating past but also his cool and reserved demeanor. Don’t the koriyan teen girlies go crazy for that shite? :gaycat6:

56 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

idk queencard kind of bops for me now :jonny6: the video is just too good

 

 

 

Me too ngl it kinda bops

 

Minnie’s power

8 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

That makes me sad to find out how lazy and unbothered (good for him tbh) Lee Know is, with all the endless 4th Gen It Boy star power he harnesses. :cries:

Yeah, like he has so much more potential I swear, and it's so weird how unbothered he is about everything especially when he's one of the most popular members :skull:

I read some rumors about him being offered some acting roles, and people thought that it was JYPIG who declined for him, but he himself has stated before that he wasn't interested in acting at all :skull: 

He's the performance leader of the group which means he's in charge of their performances, and yet he always makes sure to not stand out too much, and making himself blend in perfectly with the group, and not eat them up on stage. You can see in this video how he talks about him not wanting to stand out individually but wants the group to shine together instead: 

A selfless angel who deserves to be an it boy  :heart:

8f3ea4b15592aafc48f2bdacb4f437148bd053e8

 

4 minutes ago, ANTIclimatic said:

Has Han had a solo schedule yet?

No, I don't think so

13 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

KPOP EMERGENCY 

QUEENS ARE COMING

 

 

 

 

FINALLY! Queens are coming!! :jonny5:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.