Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

15 minutes ago, elevate said:

I know 3racha produce/write most of their songs but I feel like they're all over-featured in their songs a bit. SKZ is huge but could be bigger if they were more experimental with their line distribution, namely by reducing 3racha's parts.

Curiously, even though Felix has the least amount of lines, especially compared to 3RACHA members, he has the most remarkeable lines and his voice define Stray Kids' sound the most. 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

19 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Han has pretty severe social anxiety I think, he had a panic attack on a fan call sometime last year 

Yes, I'm aware. He's written about this on his verses/songs several times too 

 

:chick3:

The timeline may be off given 94 liners like Kai already start to enlist by this year, but alas I can see Carats gonna miss OT13 for the next few years.

 

 

So now Aespa reached #1 on Melon and sold the most album.

Are they gen4 #1 girl group again :gaycat1:

1 minute ago, discreetinside said:

The timeline may be off given 94 liners like Kai already start to enlist by this year, but alas I can see Carats gonna miss OT13 for the next few years.

 

 

This is gonna be difficult :cries:

but since there are so many members, I’m pretty sure they will have plenty of unit comebacks. But yeah, 2032 :rip: Pros and cons of a big group I guess. 
 

also poor Vernon, the way he’s ignored by Korean public for being foreign-looking, but still has to serve in the Korean military because he’s more Korean than American :rip: and not Joshua getting off the hook instead. 

1 minute ago, OrionHwang said:

So now Aespa reached #1 on Melon and sold the most album.

Are they gen4 #1 girl group again :gaycat1:

yes :gaycat2:

why would you become a k-pop idol if you suffer from panic attack disorder :redface:

5 minutes ago, playboi said:

why would you become a k-pop idol if you suffer from panic attack disorder :redface:

This is the first time I'm downvoting something on this forum, but this is such a terrible take. 

3 minutes ago, Symmetra said:

No Han slander will be allowed on my watch. Keep it cute.

spacer.png

I'm not even hating it was a genuine question

 

 

wait, the faux twix stan is finally banned from this thread after bullying blinks and saying all blonks should be banned from this thread?

 

image0.gif
 

what happened to the iconic miss century too?

Jennie & Troye together :heart: Its the NZ/Australia connection I love to see it

 

They look hot too. Its nice to see a female idol stand comfortably with a male, although I know it kinda doesnt count since hes extremely hunty etc

4 minutes ago, New Edition said:

after party

 

FwxhmEVXoAEuvwQ?format=jpg&name=largeFwxffcmXoAESjHU?format=jpg&name=largeFwxi5q8aYAEihC-?format=jpg&name=largeFwxffcXXwAABUr0?format=jpg&name=largeFwxi5q9aAAAqSGS?format=jpg&name=largeFwxk0_JaEAAQahJ?format=jpg&name=largeFwxkIwhX0Agimg9?format=jpg&name=largeFwxfRzmaYAADuuw?format=jpg&name=largeFwxhmEXWcAApLso?format=jpg&name=large

Not them having the same body type :dies: I know my brain is kinda random sometimes 

Jennie and Troye looks so goodT :WAP: the cvnty duo

rosé is apparently flying back to france now for another event :deadbanana: 

singapore tour dates, cannes, macau tour dates, korea ysl pop up now back to france like they're just going from seoul to busan:toofunny2:

5 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:


 

what happened to the iconic miss century too?

Gone and forgotten 

evil-defeated.gif

9 minutes ago, New Edition said:

after party

 

FwxhmEVXoAEuvwQ?format=jpg&name=largeFwxffcmXoAESjHU?format=jpg&name=largeFwxi5q8aYAEihC-?format=jpg&name=largeFwxffcXXwAABUr0?format=jpg&name=largeFwxi5q9aAAAqSGS?format=jpg&name=largeFwxk0_JaEAAQahJ?format=jpg&name=largeFwxkIwhX0Agimg9?format=jpg&name=largeFwxfRzmaYAADuuw?format=jpg&name=largeFwxhmEXWcAApLso?format=jpg&name=large

After party is the true serve, I see. This is a hot look. She may not want to br pigeonhold into the "sexy" persona but it suits her so well.

26 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

The timeline may be off given 94 liners like Kai already start to enlist by this year, but alas I can see Carats gonna miss OT13 for the next few years.

 

 

Did Vernon renounce his American citizenship? Is that why he has to serve?

32 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

The timeline may be off given 94 liners like Kai already start to enlist by this year, but alas I can see Carats gonna miss OT13 for the next few years.

 

 

2032 :ahh:

 

just all go at once or whatever rather than drag it out for a damn decade 

9 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

Did Vernon renounce his American citizenship? Is that why he has to serve?

I think at some point Corria makes dual citizens choose one or the other at age 18 or something 

Honestly a smart move for Jennie to hang around her gay costar since no one can give them slack for being too close or doing anything. If Jennie gets too close to some straight men, I'm ready to see the armys go crazy :deadbanana:

When Jennie and Troye appear holding hands in the streets of Paris :gaycat4: 

 

Edit: Cannes* or whatever you get it 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKgjPE939sqSrOHMazGLL

 

 

Edited by Selenasworld

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.