Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

42 minutes ago, Fadedlights said:

Jooheon definitely gave the best song today lmao. Wasn't expecting much but the song was so much better than I would have imagined. 
 
The KOZ group literally giving such Zico vibes with that song. Well maybe the public will eat them up since we know they love that man's music lol. 
 

Enhypen's Bite Me was ok but I feel like it had more potential and could have been better. Feel like their TTs are all over the place but here's my ranking:
 

Drunk-Dazed > Given-Taken > Bite Me > Blessed-Cursed > Pass the Mic >>>>>>>> Tamed-Dashed (I will never forgive them for that awful song...)

I feel like Enhypen is missing those members that standout even outside of the fandom. Stray Kids got Hyunjin and TXT has Yeonjun. Niki gets attention for his dancing, Sunghoon for visuals, Jungwon and Sunoo seem very likeable and people give them positive attention. But idk who is supposed to be the member with the star power.

 

I know this group was basically centered around Heeseung during Iland but that man is not it. 

 

Tamed-Dashed is literally in their top 3 titles :biblio:

the exhilarating feeing when I listen to that song, the ooohs and the na na nas and the melodies  surrounding them, the certain dark elements sweeping in with the synths while while still having that rock edge, that bridge….it’s a perfect SONG for me :gaycat6:

 

anyway, I know they made the group around Heeseung because he’s quite literally the ace of the group, that man can do it all. But I guess he doesn’t have a striking visual or aura to be the ultimate star of the group. I’d say they could make Jay as one as he gets quite some attention for his striking visuals and the man likes the attention too judging from his iland days. But idk  if he stands out THAT much. Sunghoon might be the safest bet tbh looking at him being the center in the webtoon and the trailer.

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

1 hour ago, ItsJustMe. said:

this sounds so good

can't wait for their return :jonnycat:

Pre-release surprise drop soon Full-release 6 songs first week of Summer :jonnycat:

1 hour ago, Comedor said:

Aren’t you guys a bit too invested in their IG usernames? :deadbanana:
 

it’s not that serious, there are people dying 

not people dislking this post :hoetenks:

10 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

Where is Jennie?

She's on the red carpet already

 

 

Just now, ItsJustMe. said:

 

why am I not seeing V around her

200.gif

1 minute ago, TheCal said:

why am I not seeing V around her

200.gif

the first photo I saw being with Troy Sivan :deadbanana2: one thing miss thing is gonna do is hang around a f*ggot

Edited by WeFoundWill

Just now, TheCal said:

why am I not seeing V around her

200.gif

Because it's The Idol red carpet, Taehyung has nothing to do with it

 

If the "hard launch" is happening, it might be at the after party or something

Just now, WeFoundWill said:

the first photo I saw being with Troy Sivan :deadbanana2: she loves a f*ggot 

:bibliahh:she really does

1 minute ago, TheCal said:

why am I not seeing V around her

200.gif

they're not as brave as we thought :gaycat6:

3 minutes ago, Flomik said:

Because it's The Idol red carpet, Taehyung has nothing to do with it

 

If the "hard launch" is happening, it might be at the after party or something

Then I shall be waiting, hopefully they will do it. I want to see twitter army crying, like when they lost the Grammy:gaycat6:

dipshinn.gif

2 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

The star power :deadbanana2:

 

 

A royalty:jonny:

13 minutes ago, TheCal said:

:bibliahh:she really does

Omg that can only means one thing for V 

Not a Prom dress on the Cannes red carpet :dies:

 

she looks beautiful tho :heart:

Now we need Taehyung to slip in from the crowd and hold her hand :giraffe:

6 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

 

Awww she looks so good and cute serving Disney mini princess 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.