Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

1 minute ago, Selenasworld said:

Do you think Jennie is richer than Troye Sivan?

yes :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, Selenasworld said:

Do you think Jennie is richer than Troye Sivan?

From music alone, probably not. But Jennie has high end brand deals so I’m sure she is richer than Troye. 

Just now, Witnessed ET said:

From music alone, probably not. But Jennie has high end brand deals so I’m sure she is richer than Troye. 

:heart:and yeah I guess with her contract renewal she is gonna get more and more rich 

I thought Aespa, Stray Kids and V were supposed to be here and pull all the focus? :gaycat6:

2 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

From music alone, probably not. But Jennie has high end brand deals so I’m sure she is richer than Troye. 

the coping :deadbanana:

2 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

I thought Aespa, Stray Kids and V were supposed to be here and pull all the focus? :gaycat6:

at The Idol premiere? I don't think any of them were ever scheduled to watch that garbaj

 

adrienne.gif

 

 

4 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

I thought Aespa, Stray Kids and V were supposed to be here and pull all the focus? :gaycat6:

It's a 12 day festival.

 

 

1 minute ago, Witnessed ET said:

Some people need reading comprehension it seems:coffee2:

I don‘t but Jennie actually sells other than a toilet paper certification. So obviously she makes more money from music :deadbanana2:

6 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

From music alone, probably not. But Jennie has high end brand deals so I’m sure she is richer than Troye. 

Even from music alone she would be richer. BP has more streams, sales, touring power, etc. and YG doesn't have bad ratio when it comes to revenue distribution. Actually has one of the best. 

 

4 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

I thought Aespa, Stray Kids and V were supposed to be here and pull all the focus? :gaycat6:

It seems you are unable to enjoy your faves moments without mentioning others. They are all attending different events If you didn't know. :heart:

1 minute ago, Zack said:

It's a 12 day festival.

 

 

well what irrelevant date is ATRL‘s faves booked then :deadbanana2: 

3 minutes ago, lily42 said:

 

It seems you are unable to enjoy your faves moments without mentioning others. They are all attending different events If you didn't know. :heart:

you dumb deranged ***** didn‘t notice how someone else provoked this tho. :heart: somehow you still manage to quote said post

Edited by WeFoundWill

wet jisoo out here with the personal attacks while their faves are supposedly having a moment

 

oh wow

 

adrienne.gif

9 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

I don‘t but Jennie actually sells other than a toilet paper certification. So obviously she makes more money from music :deadbanana2:

You don’t know that. We’re all assuming here. But don’t forget Troye is a solo artist that gets more cut from his tours and streams and songwriting royalties and sales(however he sells) compared to Jennie who has to divide it by four in addition to being in a kpop contract. And I did say she’s obviously rich from brand deals that Troye is nowhere near. I’m just trying to think logically here, and all you could say was “cOPiNg!!!” as if I’m the one living vicariously through these celebs or if they’re paying my bills :rip:

 

9 minutes ago, lily42 said:

Even from music alone she would be richer. BP has more streams, sales, touring power, etc. and YG doesn't have bad ratio when it comes to revenue distribution. Actually has one of the best. 

 

It seems you are unable to enjoy your faves moments without mentioning others. They are all attending different events If you didn't know. :heart:

Well she might, I was just guessing and putting my thoughts out there solely based on the revenue ratio these kpop companies have since most of the music and touring revenue goes to the exec’s pockets. Especially YG with his money laundering schemes. 

Edited by Witnessed ET

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
3 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

you dumb deranged ***** didn‘t notice how someone else provoked this tho. :heart: somehow you still manage to quote said post

Personal attacks are unnecessary. Don’t do it again. 

11 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

I thought Aespa, Stray Kids and V were supposed to be here and pull all the focus? :gaycat6:

 

4 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

well what irrelevant date is ATRL‘s faves booked then :deadbanana2: 

:deadbanana2: can you chill or actually argue with the 12-year-olds on Twitter who say sh*t like that, like who are you talking to right now, no one said anything here :deadbanana2:

5 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

well what irrelevant date is ATRL‘s faves booked then :deadbanana2: 

There's no "irrelevant" date, the festival lasts for 12 days and multiple events take place in that time, from opening night to closing night.

 

Unless you're suggesting the whole of Cannes Film Festival is "irrelevant"... :deadbanana2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.