Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, FACT said:

I never knew I needed NewJeans EDM until now They may not be the best in vocal department but their vocals are the most versatile They fit every genre and remix 
 

 

this sounds so good

can't wait for their return :jonnycat:

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

1 minute ago, ANTIclimatic said:

I've been liking their mini so far but I don't know if I can handle a lineup change if I really get into them.

I've been following them since day one with RaNia's original line up back in like 2011, it's been a complete hellscape :clownny:

I do hope they keep these members and they succeed, if not just et it go. I can't keep up anymore  :gaycat6:

5 minutes ago, ANTIclimatic said:

I've been liking their mini so far but I don't know if I can handle a lineup change if I really get into them.

Then they might not be the group for you...it's a bumpy ride

 

The lineup has changed around 4 times since Over & Over was released in 2020 (including one right after that album came out, because one of the members scammed some guy for $50,000 and got exposed) and there were numerous changes before that too :deadbanana2:

 

Edited by Zack

I wish NingNing's instagram was just @ningning 

 

Maybe it would be expensive to buy out such username but if JYP managed to snatch @momo, SM can do the same

4 minutes ago, Subzero said:

I've been following them since day one with RaNia's original line up back in like 2011, it's been a complete hellscape :clownny:

I do hope they keep these members and they succeed, if not just et it go. I can't keep up anymore  :gaycat6:

 

4 minutes ago, Zack said:

Then they might not be the group for you sweetie

 

The lineup has changed around 4 times since Over & Over was released in 2020 (including one right after that album came out, because one of the members scammed some guy for $50,000 and got exposed) and there were numerous changes before that too :deadbanana2:

Damn I didn't know it was that bad

 

Ts Madison Cry GIF - Ts Madison Cry Funny - Discover & Share GIFs

1 minute ago, Flomik said:

I wish NingNing's instagram was just @ningning 

 

Maybe it would be expensive to buy out such username but if JYP managed to snatch @momo, SM can do the same

They wouldn't even need to buy it, isn't it common practice that Instagram/other social media will just give the preferred username to the celebrities. SM just need to pull some strings.

So wait who is going to Cannes and when?

 

Blackpink, aespa, Stray Kids and Krystal?

1 minute ago, TheCal said:

They wouldn't even need to buy it, isn't it common practice that Instagram/other social media will just give the preferred username to the celebrities. SM just need to pull some strings.

This makes SM look even worse :rip:

1 minute ago, New Edition said:

So wait who is going to Cannes and when?

 

Blackpink, aespa, Stray Kids and Krystal?

and BTS V

5 minutes ago, New Edition said:

So wait who is going to Cannes and when?

 

Blackpink, aespa, Stray Kids and Krystal?

Only Hyunjin is making an appearance, not the entire group.

Bite Me is good, just too short and repetitive with the double chorus w/o any changes. But it's definitely a cut above most boy group fare, which is how Enhypen's title tracks usually are when they aren't doing noise. This is also great, they could honestly playlist/send this to radio in the US and it would probably do okay.

 

 

1 hour ago, Selenasworld said:

 

 

The song that singlehandedly got me into kpop

Can we all say that it’s the best solo debut of all the 3rd gen female artists from a gg:jonnycat:? Bc Eclipse stomp so easily on Solo, Flower, Hello,24 reasons, Pop, Twit, OTG,Lalisa and the others songs 

 

1 hour ago, BlackAura said:

Ok, it's almost 8pm in France, where is Jennifer ??? :huh:

 

 

The idol red carpet start in 30 minutes 

 

38 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

 

:ahh: winter better change hers too

Ning Ning too! And Karina need to ditch the rinaa 

Edited by Adama

Soon NJ will get IG acc while Itzy will have to wait 3 more years. This shitty company. 

Aren’t you guys a bit too invested in their IG usernames? :deadbanana:
 

it’s not that serious, there are people dying 

Jooheon definitely gave the best song today lmao. Wasn't expecting much but the song was so much better than I would have imagined. 
 
The KOZ group literally giving such Zico vibes with that song. Well maybe the public will eat them up since we know they love that man's music lol. 
 

Enhypen's Bite Me was ok but I feel like it had more potential and could have been better. Feel like their TTs are all over the place but here's my ranking:
 

Drunk-Dazed > Given-Taken > Bite Me > Blessed-Cursed > Pass the Mic >>>>>>>> Tamed-Dashed (I will never forgive them for that awful song...)

I feel like Enhypen is missing those members that standout even outside of the fandom. Stray Kids got Hyunjin and TXT has Yeonjun. Niki gets attention for his dancing, Sunghoon for visuals, Jungwon and Sunoo seem very likeable and people give them positive attention. But idk who is supposed to be the member with the star power.

 

I know this group was basically centered around Heeseung during Iland but that man is not it. 

 

Edited by Fadedlights

40 minutes ago, New Edition said:

This song deserved more hype :emofish:

 

 

 

Chaeryeong looked great today.

 

 

Hikaru :jonny5: she was feeling herself here

 

She better get into a goood group after No1gaf (please not XG)

 

 

I give BLACKSWAN max 1.5 years before they disband sadly. 
 

For them to survive in this industry, they need to completely ditch the Koreaboo route and rebrand themselves as global group and sing in English only especially with this new lineup. 
 

There are simply too many other nugu or mid sized ggs waiting in line in front of them to get their breakout moment. 

6 hours ago, Sheegs said:

This news took me by surprise :deadbanana:

 

EURjSn0U4AAtjTq?format=jpg&name=medium

 

 

Can't belive one of the OG lesbian kpop girlies is dating a man, that's ... something 

3 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

I know Niki has always had full lips but have they always been THAT full? or are they pumping up 17 year olds now

 

michael-jackson-reading.gif

They've been stuffing his lips like a turkey on Thanksgiving for almost two years now, it's tragic tbh.

2 hours ago, Selenasworld said:

But enhypen noses job is ridiculous lmao hard to not look at those pointy noses serving legend of Zelda 

Now hold on, only Sunghoon and Heeseung have ridiculous noses, Jay and Sunoo got good work done. 

28 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Soon NJ will get IG acc while Itzy will have to wait 3 more years. This shitty company. 

I mean at least it’s fair. Meanwhile IVE :ace:… Yujin and Wonyoung growing their popularity in insta meanwhile the others can’t even post on IVE main account :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, New Edition said:

why are they promoting Cheshire on Fox 5 six months after release? like... this is SO pointless. :skull:

Why i am just hearing about this ULTIMATE BOMBASTIC BOP?

 

 

 

Edited by Companion

16 minutes ago, Adama said:

I mean at least it’s fair. Meanwhile IVE :ace:… Yujin and Wonyoung growing their popularity in insta meanwhile the others can’t even post on IVE main account :deadbanana4:

Imagine how much more IVE and the girls’ profiles could be boosted if Reigend and the others also had insta accounts :rip:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.