Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

25 minutes ago, Odd said:

 

 

Blessed-Cursed > Tamed-Dashed > Pass The Mic > Drunk-Dazed> Bite Me > Given-Taken

 

 

Not Drunk Dazed and Given Taken being behind Pass The Headache, y’all have truly LOST IT

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

 

atrl-sebs123.gif

 

everyone looks so beautiful and Jay

 

atrl-sebs123.gif

The song is good I always get surprised by the horrible atrl and ktrl taste y'all are missing noise music from last year 

But enhypen noses job is ridiculous lmao hard to not look at those pointy noses serving legend of Zelda 

I never knew I needed NewJeans EDM until now They may not be the best in vocal department but their vocals are the most versatile They fit every genre and remix 
 

 

1 minute ago, FACT said:

I never knew I needed NewJeans EDM until now They may not be the best in vocal department but their vocals are the most versatile They fit every genre and remix 
 

 

damn:jonny: (to EDM version and to the cute guy as well:gaycat6:)

50 minutes ago, FACT said:

Just listening to this song Deserve a PAK tbh Come on koreans :jonnycat:

 

 

Sailor Moon looks cute here

19 minutes ago, TheCal said:

damn:jonny: (to EDM version and to the cute guy as well:gaycat6:)

If we’re being honest cute visual men dance to Newjeans’ music 

22 hours ago, dlwlrma said:

first time listening since 2021 and wow:WAP:  :jonnycat:

Good to see Sorry not Sorry praise here :clap3:, one of their best b sides.

21 hours ago, Mitsuki said:

It's one of their best b-sides 

The performances are great :jonnycat:

 

 

 

These performances are even better than their Mafia performances. 

66e76bb52f4c4912af4327bb801fb894.gif

 

21 hours ago, Flomik said:

The entire GUESS WHO album is kinda teen crush excellence tbh

Their best album after It'z me and their best pop album

 

21 hours ago, Mitsuki said:

Definitely! It's my favorite ITZY album. There isn't a single song I don't love :heart:

Tennis(0:0) from the album is so cute.

 

 

The BOYNEXTDOOR song is very Zico. Not sure if I love it yet, but at least it's something fresh. 

I really need SM to keep pushing Spicy and then go full on promo mode for Thirsty and S&S:jonny6:

Ok, it's almost 8pm in France, where is Jennifer ??? :huh:

 

 

11 minutes ago, Subzero said:

 

Z6Xajtg.gif

Do their other songs soind like this? If so I might have to get into them.

7 minutes ago, ANTIclimatic said:

Do their other songs soind like this? If so I might have to get into them.

Over & Over...kinda

 

 

6 minutes ago, ANTIclimatic said:

Do their other songs soind like this? If so I might have to get into them.

I wouldn't really say so, this is much more chill than their other songs, their title tracks are more hard hitting & more the sound they go for, similar to their title this comeback

 

 

The only other b side I know of theirs that is more chill is Over and Over but it's not as good as Cat & Mouse imo

 

 

I hope the give more of the C&M songs in the future though, its a bop:katie2:

Today is NCT Dream sale for their concert in my country and Wednesday is Aespa's  :deadbanana4: I hope I can snatch a ticket for both. 

 

6 minutes ago, Subzero said:

I wouldn't really say so, this is much more chill than their other songs, their title tracks are more hard hitting & more the sound they go for, similar to their title this comeback

 

 

The only other b side I know of theirs that is more chill is Over and Over but it's not as good as Cat & Mouse imo

 

 

I hope the give more of the C&M songs in the future though, its a bop:katie2:

I've been liking their mini so far but I don't know if I can handle a lineup change if I really get into them.

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Pikachu said:

 

:ahh: winter better change hers too

:hoetenks:

2 hours ago, fais_2311 said:


Who will join them next? My bet is on BottomBaseTop

The way SKZ are the only non HYBE group in this list :redface:

 

HYBE has basically monopolized the boy group industry :deadbanana2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.