Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

6 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

Bite Me is CUTE... but Pass the Mic and Blessed Cursed were a lot better :michael: plus where was the bridge for Bite Me? it's short and just not their best release. I'll still listen and buy the album though

Idk if we are hearing the same song... Like how can Bite Me better than these two's

I guess only we two have taste here

Bidol83.gif

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

20 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

Sometimes I forgot they can sing. But some of them really have similar vocal tone. I’m struggling to differentiate between Heeseung, Jake, Jay & Sunghoon vocals :deadbanana4:

 

 

Oddly I can differentiate Jay and Sunghoon’s voices. Jay has a fuller chest voice with a bit nasal quality, and Sunghoon has an airy, breathy tone mostly.
Sunoo, Jake and Heeseung all have very similar tones though :rip: People might think it’s the usual HYBE processing but it’s really not with those three lmao

Jungwon remains the most distinctive of course 

1 hour ago, youresotoxic said:

 

Love it The song is cute but the vocal is not there yet 

7 minutes ago, TheCal said:

Idk if we are hearing the same song... Like how can Bite Me better than these two's

I guess only we two have taste here

Bidol83.gif

Blessed Cursed is AMAZING. But you can’t be getting away with lumping Pass The Flop and Bite GOD into the same category. Give it up

Bidol83.gif

18 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

Yes, they did, but I meant the generation as a whole. I think they are doing good, but If they had chinese bars' support, their sales would skyrocket. 

They’re doing amazing lol. 1M sales on the first day without Chinese bars is great. But yeah, it’s unfortunate. 

37 minutes ago, katyberry said:

Not aespa being blocked on bugs by some cartoon/v-tuber thingy :skull: send the floods 

plave = mave = Satan :duca:

 

Spicy is back to #1 on Bugs. But FLO is really odd. It's been stuck at #3 whereas they've peaked at #1 on every other realtime chart.

 

The song is still climbing though, so RAK may well still be possible

 

 

2 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Blessed Cursed is AMAZING. But you can’t be getting away with lumping Pass The Flop and Bite GOD into the same category. Give it up

Bidol83.gif

Walk the line
I hate that line
some korean
some korean
I'll pass the mic
Pass the mic
You stay still?
You stay? You stay?

4eW.gif

4 minutes ago, FACT said:

What is a Plave? and why they are powerful? :jonny::ahh:

vtuber idols, never heard their music, but seen some tiktok videos of their streams i guess, they seem quite fun :bird:

 

i want to see their real faces:gaycat5:

Edited by TheCal

Just now, TheCal said:

Walk the line
I hate that line
some korean
some korean
I'll pass the mic
Pass the mic
You stay still?
You stay? You stay?

4eW.gif

No thanks I’ll catch the bus

Bidol83.gif

 

has been on repeat since it came out:jonnycat: 4th gen leader (in vocal dept) :WAP:

12 minutes ago, TheCal said:

Idk if we are hearing the same song... Like how can Bite Me better than these two's

I guess only we two have taste here

Bidol83.gif

they keep coming after me too. like i'm sorry, but pass the mic is so good.  we are the only one's who understand that I guess :gaycat4:

i'll pass the mic, pass the mic, pass the mic :katie2: 

1 hour ago, youresotoxic said:

 

 

oh, this is a cute debut.

 

atrl-sebs123.gif

 

_

 

enhypen terrible as always

We could've had Trainee A but HYBE gave us FADSNEXTDOOR instead...

 

 

 

Also, bite me sounds like a charlie puth song. :michael:

 

Btw.

 

Blessed-Cursed > Tamed-Dashed > Pass The Mic > Drunk-Dazed> Bite Me > Given-Taken

 

 

Just now, Young Volcanoes said:

Chaconne just hit me :WAP: if only the turd Bills wasn't on there....

Bills is the best song on the album :deadbanana4:

3 minutes ago, Odd said:

We could've had Trainee A but HYBE gave us FADSNEXTDOOR instead...

 

 

 

 

What became of Trainee A, anyway? HYBE went through all of that trouble announcing them prematurely, and then it was radio silence afterward. Not even a peep. It’s been like 2 years now. :rip:

Just now, youresotoxic said:

Bills is the best song on the album :deadbanana4:

it's horrible :rip: idk who said it sounds like a Posty Malone song but they were right

That Enhypen song is actually kinda good. The vocal production is great for Hybe's standards. The song kinda reminds me of this song for some reason, just slightly sped up.

 

 

Just now, Rhythm said:

What became of Trainee A, anyway? HYBE went through all of that trouble announcing them prematurely, and then it was radio silence afterward. Not even a peep. It’s been like 2 years now. :rip:

The project got scrapped, only JJ and James are still in the company, apparently, they are debuting in the Pledis nbg 

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

@Pluto2022 Lee Knowles cut his hair :'(

I know and he also dyed in a reddish color. Do we like it? 

Btw, Dr. Kim also gave Felix a new face and it looks the same as the one he got in 2020 :ghostface: I think Felix understood that his peak was the face Dr. Kim gave him during 2020, so he asked for that specific face back again :loki:

 

 

Edited by Pluto2022

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.