Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, HauntinglyHollow said:

Can they finally get a first win with this ? It has been ages :deadbanana4:

With Le Sserafim, aespa and G-Idle currently promoting? Definitely not :rip:

 

Maybe at THE SHOW but if I'm not mistaken G-Idle perform there too soo... yeah

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

ENHYPEN coming for these girl groups and will snatch Melon #1 this monday. (in my dreams)

1 minute ago, playboi said:

To each their own but you can't deny that Savage felt a lot more unique for its time, MW is just Spicy + a collection of Red Velvet rejects

You honestly see RV singing songs like I'm unhappy or S&S?? Only thirsty is a RV reject and early one because RV hasn't gone R&B in a long ass while:dies: Since like Better Be lol.

 

2 minutes ago, Rhythm said:

Let’s not get too crazy.

I'm sorry but you won't tell to my face you listened to that song the first time and thought it was a hit in the making lol, the NL hype + the great visuals and the clever zuzuzu made it catchy and enjoyable but it is nowhere near a good title track, had it served girls on the charts, you all would hate it.

I would even argue that with the success of the new G-IDLE, adspa is behind them too, who also have had consistent hits since TOMBOY

When we say a lot of ARMY are undercover Blinks, we mean it. Like…are they not embarrassed? :biblio:
 

 

 

1 minute ago, Flomik said:

With Le Sserafim, aespa and G-Idle currently promoting? Definitely not :rip:

 

Maybe at THE SHOW but if I'm not mistaken G-Idle perform there too soo... yeah

Who knows, maybe they will get the Brave Girls moment one day :clown:

Queencard is lowkey the best title this year for 4th gen GGs.  :gaynetcat3:

 

I'm the top, im twerkin on the runway :WAP:

Edited by xfreshkidxx

So Unforgiven is not getting that #1 on Melon daily ummm...

Just in time for them to promote Eve, Psyche, and the Bluebeard's Wife ig:cm: 

 But wait…I was told TREASURE wasn’t even in the top 5 of 4th gen boy groups? when it’s all said and done their tour will surpass ENHYPEN and TXT in gross and attendance 

 

 

 

 

1 hour ago, hallucinate said:

spacer.png

Oh wow :chick2: I wanna say aesRAK by the end of the week but they're about to go to Cannes soon & GIDLE is pumping up the promo so we'll see. 

 

The mass quoting :deadbanana2: Wish we still had the 2022 thread open to quote them too cause whew......it really was just an issue with song quality & promotions rather than the actual group popularity at the end of the day. I know they're all glad LSM finally made his way out 

Edited by Billionaire

Also Idk* if it’s just me but the way the Kpop groups promote is so fast! Like for exemple, can you believe that Unforgiven was released just 2 weeks ago :deadbanana4:? The song feels old bc in the span of 2 weeks they promoted literally everywhere and now the promo is done:rip:. I wish the era were longer and the promotions more spaced. 

 

Edited by Adama

And ATEEZ nowhere to be found…the nerve of people actually thinking they’re bigger than TREASURE

 

TREASURE outsold and it was only the Asia leg of their tour, what do you think will happen once they start touring outside of Asia? Lmaoo Ateez could never 

change the title to “B-List group aespa defies all odds, hits #1 on Melon” :gaycat6: @Ryan

1 hour ago, Butters said:

Um… it’s a quadrinity now, keep up

2xh7e1R.gif

THIS

 

WonSoKaNE1 of this gen

I told everyone aespa was going to get the #1 in the charts at the end :gaycat1:

 

Jjangspa indeed :jonny5:

Winter with long hair is everything :jonny5:

 

I can see Karina getting sólo deals soon :gaycat1:

7 minutes ago, Adama said:

Also Idc if it’s just me but the way the Kpop groups promote is so fast! Like for exemple, can you believe that Unforgiven was released just 2 weeks ago :deadbanana4:? The song feels old bc in the span of 2 weeks they promoted literally everywhere and now the promo is done:rip:. I wish the era were longer and the promotions more spaced. 

 

No way, I thought it had been a month.

5 minutes ago, Mel. said:

And ATEEZ nowhere to be found…the nerve of people actually thinking they’re bigger than TREASURE

 

TREASURE outsold and it was only the Asia leg of their tour, what do you think will happen once they start touring outside of Asia? Lmaoo Ateez could never 

They're obviously not bigger than Ateez in North America or Europe, maybe South America.

Girl…when is Jennie attending CANNES? why does it feel like it’s been years? How long is Cannes festival?

They ****ing hate that concept I know they were jumping with joy when they heard there would be no KWANGYA mess in the Spicy music video :deadbanana2: Not one person under that company has had a positive reaction to this SMCU crap

 

 

 

Just now, katyberry said:

? 

 

I think she'll just be in the credits.

6 minutes ago, Kety said:

THIS

 

WonSoKaNE1 of this gen

2NEWonSoKa makes more sense :rip: 

10 minutes ago, Adama said:

Also Idc if it’s just me but the way the Kpop groups promote is so fast! Like for exemple, can you believe that Unforgiven was released just 2 weeks ago :deadbanana4:? The song feels old bc in the span of 2 weeks they promoted literally everywhere and now the promo is done:rip:. I wish the era were longer and the promotions more spaced. 

 

I agree, but on the other hand constant promotions and attendance at all these music shows, variety shows and schedules is very exhausting both mentally and physically. Like aespa literally said they sleep 5 hours a WEEK during promotions. I think they were overexaggerating but it still means that idols get extremely tired even within 2-3 weeks, imagine if the promotion period was a month or even more?

 

I blame the oversaturation of music shows. Inkigayo every Sunday, THE SHOW every Tuesday, Show Champion every Wednesday, MCountdown every Thursday, Music Bank every Friday, Music Core every Saturday - literally 6 shows a week, where all the perfomances are prerecorded early in the morning till the evening :deadbanana4: This is too much

Edited by Flomik

3 minutes ago, katyberry said:

? 

 

ew why her :rip: this is so random

I hope its just a soundtrack for the game if true

2 minutes ago, Flomik said:

I agree, but on the other hand constant promotions and attendance at all these music shows, variety shows and schedules is very exhausting both mentally and physically. Like aespa literally said they sleep 5 hours a WEEK during promotions. I think they were overexaggerating but it still means that idols get extremely tired even within 2-3 weeks, imagine if the promotion period was a month or even more?

 

I blame the oversaturation of music shows. Inkigayo every Sunday, THE SHOW every Tuesday, Show Champion every Wednesday, MCountdown every Thursday, Music Bank every Friday, Music Core every Saturday - literally 6 shows a week, where all the perfomances are prerecorded early in the morning till the evening :deadbanana4: This is too much

Isn't that only in the first week? In the 2nd week they don't go to music shows everyday.

Edited by Get

12 minutes ago, Get said:

They're obviously not bigger than Ateez in North America or Europe, maybe South America.

Well TREASURE never toured outside of Asia so we really can’t use that example, but I have no doubt they’ll outsell once they do, but the fact that they outsold Ateez recent tour is a great indiscretion of where their popularity is
 

12 minutes ago, Get said:

I think she'll just be in the credits.

Let’s hope so, I’m not interested in a Bebe Rexha collab :biblio: I don’t want BP to just start working with anyone just to do it, they need to be selective of who they work with. I don’t need their stock dropping

 

all their past collabs have been a-list girlies..Dua, GaGa, Selena, Cardi….we can’t go from that to BeBe, no shade

Edited by Mel.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.