Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

3 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Winter’s Impact :clap3:

a Number 1, a Top Seller and a World Tour to top it off. Aespa Coming to Save SM from Bankruptcy 

oh wow :jonnycat:

Edited by Antisocialites

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

3 hours ago, Mel. said:

Also…BeBe gives me clout chaser. I don’t feel genuine vibes when it comes to her and K-Pop. I feel like anytime someone remotely mentions her or something she runs to try to collab with them. She did it with ITZY and TXT

 

i want genuine people around BLACKPINK.

What is this take…

 

you do know she wasn’t even trying to get a collab with TXT until after Soobin got her attention by mentioning her in like every interview, he’s always been a big fan.

 

also the ITZY collab they did that after ITZY performed her song first, how is that clout chasing? 
 

and Tally is already a Bebe demo BP repurposed for their album, maybe Fit For is another demo they decided to keep both on? 

2 hours ago, Pinter said:

Jennie is probably the most racist kpop idol towards south east asians, how she always perform with such lazy move when she performed in indonesia but suddenly putting all effort when its an american show, she is becoming hot topic in my country and most of blinks are very disapointed.. Its not like they watch them for fee they are paying such expensive vip tickets... SM acts would never.. 

 

:biblio:

why is this getting downvotes? love her but jennie has a huge problem with respecting her fans.

 

jennie at an asian country

 

patrick-star-patrick.gif

 

jennie when white people are the majority in the audience

 

s4qU2E.gif

 

 

52 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

it's all fan service, sweatie. why would they bring a 3rd person with them to film if they were just a couple having fun

 

 

The thing is, they don’t have anything to promote rn, and they’ve done this way too many times…so it makes you think :gaycatina1: 

anyways, just for fun and games btw, I’m not being serious with this :rofl:

6 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

why is this getting downvotes? love her but jennie has a huge problem with respecting her fans.

 

jennie at an asian country

 

patrick-star-patrick.gif

 

jennie when white people are the majority in the audience

 

s4qU2E.gif

 

 

I agree Jennie can have her ups and downs but do you really think it's based on the audience's race? 

4 hours ago, Nein said:

Can we just say how blessed we are by 4th gen Kpop.

 

Even the intros are heaven-sent. They really brought out their A-Game. 

 

:jonny5:

their best intro

13 minutes ago, motherpills said:

I don't believe this for a second but can you imagine omg? I think it would literally break the internet for a bit (or twitter at least).

it would shake up the entire kpop industry :jonnycat:

2 minutes ago, Flomik said:

I agree Jennie can have her ups and downs but do you really think it's based on the audience's race? 

oops western countries*

maybe that sounds less uncomfortable despite meaning the same thing :rip:

Honestly, it’s very possible that Jennie and V will hard launch themselves at the premiere because if there’s any idols from kpop industry that can afford to do that, it’s them…because they’re way bigger than kpop at this point, so they don’t have to be scared of some narrow-minded knetz kids hurting their profile in Korea. Yup I’ll be perched to see that happen. Wishing all the happiness and joy to those two :heart: they’ll be an iconic power couple for sure whew 

55 minutes ago, Odd said:

This minimalistic UK garage bop...

 

 

spacer.png

 

Oh wow they be looking like real men in here, no twinks allowed:jonny5:

2 hours ago, WeFoundWill said:

Ive, Aespa and Lesserafim having the summer smashy A 2017 AIIYL/Likey/Red Flavor tea

Nnnn summer 2017 was dry for Smaller than SNSD, Signal was frontloaded and Likey didn't come until october I think, I remember hearing Likey and the next month they were already promoting Heart Shaker or whatever that song is called.

1 hour ago, Chemist said:

When was the last time so many GGs went #1 one after the other :jonnycat:

Back to Back to back Girl Groups dominating since last Summer:clap3:

 

The fact that Zhang Hao is supposed to be the center, yet they keep forcing Hanbin in there too….I know Mnet is FUMING a foreigner got the first place :dies:

 

Can't wait for Enhypen to start performing events and retcon Pass the Mic out of existence, the same way Aespa did girls (though I like girls).

51 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

The thing is, they don’t have anything to promote rn, and they’ve done this way too many times…so it makes you think :gaycatina1: 

anyways, just for fun and games btw, I’m not being serious with this :rofl:

it was filmed last year when they were doing promotions for their kissy kissy makeout show

 

crying-thank-you-fergie.gif

54 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

why is this getting downvotes? love her but jennie has a huge problem with respecting her fans.

 

jennie at an asian country

 

patrick-star-patrick.gif

 

jennie when white people are the majority in the audience

 

s4qU2E.gif

 

 

:ahh:

V is going to release his solo debut album  in the june-august window he wouldnt risk it nor hybe would let him do that with jennie but if they do that it would be a badass move and a wake up call not only to army and some blinks but to that part of the  kpop community that drop their idols when it's confirmed they re in a relationship 

Edited by Spears_Stan

Wait the space is still up.

They spent 2 hours talking about taehyung and jungkook. :redface:

 

I skipped through and one of them said Taehyung and Jungkook have been dating for 3 years and their anniversary is coming up. :biblio:

 

 

My 2 faves :ghostface:I'll take the crumbs I can get cause the bar is in hell :ghostface:

 


Korea might have said no, but at least Japan is there for them :clap3: Xiaoting deserves :weeps: 

I don't normally care about Twitter drama but this is where I draw the line like wtf is this? I thought those mental Taekookers were teenagers, this woman sounds like she is in her 40s at the very least :deadbanana2:

 

I know crazy shippers well from my 1D trauma, at this point these b*tches won't believe Tae and Jennie even if they go public :rip:

 

 

Edited by smates

Oh WOW! Top 2 visual of the entire K-pop scene currently alongside Karina:WAP:

imagine having both top visuals in the same group and mismanaging them:deadbanana4:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.