Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

41 minutes ago, Sept said:

Why is BP collaborating with D-list artist?

 

spacer.png

A D-lister with 3 songs over 1B streams

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

1 hour ago, Adama said:

Monday! The festival is always 10 day lol 

 

1 hour ago, BlackAura said:

On the 22nd.

Lol thanks!

58 minutes ago, xfreshkidxx said:

no shade but all their collabs with those girls sucked minus "ice cream" Bebe might be a faceless artist but she can write some gems. :supaspaz:

I mean, that’s your opinion lol

no shade to Bebe, I’m sure she’s lovely and I did like the song she had with Florida Georgia Line, but I don’t want BP to collab with her

Musically speaking Bebe is a lot bigger than BP

 

I can't @ the Blinks' audacity :ahh:

Also…BeBe gives me clout chaser. I don’t feel genuine vibes when it comes to her and K-Pop. I feel like anytime someone remotely mentions her or something she runs to try to collab with them. She did it with ITZY and TXT

 

i want genuine people around BLACKPINK.

Winter’s Impact :clap3:

a Number 1, a Top Seller and a World Tour to top it off. Aespa Coming to Save SM from Bankruptcy 

4 minutes ago, playboi said:

Musically speaking Bebe is a lot bigger than BP

 

I can't @ the Blinks' audacity :ahh:

In terms of what?

what hits does she have that’s her own and not a feature?

 

I don’t know any of her solo songs…all her claim to fame hits, she’s the supporting artist

 

BP have bigger songs, bigger album sales, more popular, bigger tours…how is she bigger than them?

Just did a quick Spotify search of BeBe and all her most popular songs, she’s on someone else’s songs…

 

she’s not bigger than BP, sorry and it’s no hate or shade to her, not trying to go there, just stating my opinion

1 hour ago, Mel. said:

 But wait…I was told TREASURE wasn’t even in the top 5 of 4th gen boy groups? when it’s all said and done their tour will surpass ENHYPEN and TXT in gross and attendance 

 

 

 

 

 

58 minutes ago, Mel. said:

And ATEEZ nowhere to be found…the nerve of people actually thinking they’re bigger than TREASURE

 

TREASURE outsold and it was only the Asia leg of their tour, what do you think will happen once they start touring outside of Asia? Lmaoo Ateez could never 

 

 

44 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Well TREASURE never toured outside of Asia so we really can’t use that example, but I have no doubt they’ll outsell once they do, but the fact that they outsold Ateez recent tour is a great indiscretion of where their popularity 

I don’t think anyone said that TREASURE aren’t inside the top 5 among 4th gen bgs though, since there’s literally only 5 popular 4th gen bgs right now :rip: 

TREASURE are indeed bigger in Asia while ATEEZ are bigger everywhere else. ATEEZ are stomping in sales though and are million sellers while TREASURE are N/A and are the only bg in top 5 who still doesn’t have a million seller album while some their peers are already pushing 3-4M sales. Anyways I will still give the edge to TREASURE over ATEEZ, due to TREASURE’s power in Asia especially South East Asia. But let’s see when both groups have a comeback later this year, then we can compare. 

TREASURE are eclipsing their bg predecessors (BIGBANG, iKON, WINNER) in album sales though and will probably end up being the 2nd biggest YG bg after BIGBANG.
 

Anyways I wouldn’t mind both TREASURE and ATTEZ replacing TXT and ENHYPEN and joining SKZ in the trinity. The way ATEEZ, TREASURE and SKZ all have the same vibe, and are the best performers among 4th gen + also having the strongest rap lines. The ATEEZ and TREASURE members are also somewhat involved in their music, not to the same extent as SKZ, but still :ghostface:

6 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Also…BeBe gives me clout chaser. I don’t feel genuine vibes when it comes to her and K-Pop. I feel like anytime someone remotely mentions her or something she runs to try to collab with them. She did it with ITZY and TXT

 

i want genuine people around BLACKPINK.

I'm sorry but it's not like Blackpink collabs were all with genuine people 

 

Cardi B literally said she did it for the check

 

Image

Image

2 minutes ago, Mel. said:

In terms of what?

what hits does she have that’s her own and not a feature?

 

I don’t know any of her solo songs…all her claim to fame hits, she’s the supporting artist

 

BP have bigger songs, bigger album sales, more popular, bigger tours…how is she bigger than them?

Literally, everyone knows at least 3 Bebe songs whether they like her or not, in comparison, do you really think the average Westerner knows BP's music ? :ahh:

6 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

 

 

 

I don’t think anyone said that TREASURE aren’t inside the top 5 among 4th gen bgs though, since there’s literally only 5 popular 4th gen bgs right now :rip: 

TREASURE are indeed bigger in Asia while ATEEZ are bigger everywhere else. ATEEZ are stomping in sales though and are million sellers while TREASURE are N/A and are the only bg in top 5 who still doesn’t have a million seller album while some their peers are already pushing 3-4M sales. Anyways I will still give the edge to TREASURE over ATEEZ, due to TREASURE’s power in Asia especially South East Asia. But let’s see when both groups have a comeback later this year, then we can compare. 

TREASURE are eclipsing their bg predecessors (BIGBANG, iKON, WINNER) in album sales though and will probably end up being the 2nd biggest YG bg after BIGBANG.
 

Anyways I wouldn’t mind both TREASURE and ATTEZ replacing TXT and ENHYPEN and joining SKZ in the trinity. The way ATEEZ, TREASURE and SKZ all have the same vibe, and are the best performers among 4th gen + also having the strongest rap lines. The ATEEZ and TREASURE members are also somewhat involved in their music, not to the same extent as SKZ, but still :ghostface:

They sure did

everyone was making a list one day of the top 5 4th gen boy groups and a lot of people didn’t even have TREASURE in the top 5 and said they were below Ateez and The Boyz

 

i mean…TREASURE doesn’t have a million seller, granted but they’ll get there…I also don’t think it means that much because although Ateez has a million seller album, TREASURE’s tour in only one continent outsold there’s and they had tours in various countries outside of Asia, so I don’t think we should only go by album sales to prove popularity

Not too much on Miss Bebe Rexha when she has a cute resume of smash hits worldwide both in her own discography and songs she has wrote for other artists including some Kpop artists.


Fun fact: I’n case y’all didn’t know, Bebe is actually the one who wrote Lucifer by SHINee aka one of the biggest Kpop classics :clap3:


I think BP are going to sing a song that Bebe wrote for them and not her actually being  featured on it. If there’s one thing Miss Bebe is good it’s writing bops :clap3:

11 minutes ago, Flomik said:

I'm sorry but it's not like Blackpink collabs were all with genuine people 

 

Cardi B literally said she did it for the check

 

Image

Image

I mean, I wasn’t including Cardi when I said that. I know she only did it for a check, but Cardi is also a big name…bigger than BeBe. I think they’d be downgrading working with her
 

11 minutes ago, playboi said:

Literally, everyone knows at least 3 Bebe songs whether they like her or not, in comparison, do you really think the average Westerner knows BP's music ? :ahh:

3 BeBe songs that’s not hers…

I’m not here for it, sorry

1 minute ago, Pluto2022 said:

Not too much on Miss Bebe Rexha when she has a cute resume of smash hits worldwide both in her own discography and songs she has wrote for other artists including some Kpop artists.


Fun fact: I’n case y’all didn’t know, Bebe is actually the one who wrote Lucifer by SHINee aka one of the biggest Kpop classics :clap3:


I think BP are going to sing a song that Bebe wrote for them and not her actually being  featured on it. If there’s one thing Miss Bebe is good it’s writing bops :clap3:

That’s great and all

but she can stay off the mic and write for BP instead

31 minutes ago, playboi said:

Musically speaking Bebe is a lot bigger than BP

 

I can't @ the Blinks' audacity :ahh:

ahhh yes the household name that is Bebe Rexah :bibliahh:

 

 

 

 

BP are easily bigger and more known than Bebe ******* Rexha :rip: 

 

This threads delusion keeps reaching new levels each day

1 hour ago, xfreshkidxx said:

And I will be back the next time they slip. You guys won this battle. 

FASHION-ICON-NINGNING.gif

:WAP:

1 hour ago, Vrx. said:

It all feels super overwhelming in a short period of time. Like you have the dance relays, online shows, pre-recorded content to promote the album cycle, TikTok challenges, music show promo, interviews, etc for two weeks then they just dip :rip:

 

It’s like a huge load just dropped on fans then tour and nothing until the next cycle. It would be a bit beneficial to space stuff out 

for real! Like it’s supposed to be an ERA :dies:
 

1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

Not #JAYCHANG trending on Twitter and the tweets from his fanmeet are having cute little engagements….I have high hopes for his official debut tbh. Looks like he has a fanbase ready to support :clap3:

 

 

The vocals :clap3:! Or Maybe a duo with Kamden ? 

29 minutes ago, Flomik said:

I'm sorry but it's not like Blackpink collabs were all with genuine people 

 

Cardi B literally said she did it for the check

 

Image

Image

 daily reminder that this was so beyond unprovoked :deadbanana2: I fear some trolls got to ha

6 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

ahhh yes the household name that is Bebe Rexah :bibliahh:

 

 

 

 

What in the world…:bibliahh:
 

5 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

BP are easily bigger and more known than Bebe ******* Rexha :rip: 

 

This threads delusion keeps reaching new levels each day

Right, the girls are letting their hatred for BP delude their thinking cause there’s no way anyone actually believes that

9 minutes ago, Mel. said:

They sure did

everyone was making a list one day of the top 5 4th gen boy groups and a lot of people didn’t even have TREASURE in the top 5 and said they were below Ateez and The Boyz

 

i mean…TREASURE doesn’t have a million seller, granted but they’ll get there…I also don’t think it means that much because although Ateez has a million seller album, TREASURE’s tour in only one continent outsold there’s and they had tours in various countries outside of Asia, so I don’t think we should only go by album sales to prove popularity

Not THE BOYZ :deadbanana2: 

THE BOYZ are completely over now and have seen a huge decline in album sales and are doing worse than Purple Kiss on streaming right now :deadbanana2:


Anyways with the huge new wave of bgs debuting this year, YG needs to be careful that TREASURE doesn’t get lost among all the bgs. Like where’s the comeback, cause people will soon forget about them!? 

Meant to be is Bebe song

 

She is more popular than BP, but BP is still bigger than her.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.