Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Zack said:

Jessica new era is coming soon and she's glowing :whistle:

 

Image

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FwdmGRhaUAEZwWF?format=jpg&name=large

Image

Image

Image

Image

 

Oh wow. Ageless queen. Mothering 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

50 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

So these are the Leaders of the New School:clap3: I still need to get into Leeserafim cuz I only seen one MV from them. But of the new girlies I like IVE and NewJeans too. :wanda:
A Girls’ Generation truly!

When was the last time so many GGs went #1 one after the other :jonnycat:

45 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

 

 

 

The grown ass woman in there :rip: 

It's crazy how deep this shipping stuff goes with some people on the internet. 

Not even a TV Show/Movie, but real life. :dies:

 

If you casually enjoy their friendship and interactions with each other, that's fine.

 

But deluding yourself into thinking they're dating because of fanservice and tingz is insane. :biblio:

 

spacer.png

 

 

 

Even the jenlisa shippers are freaking out.:ahh:

 

 

 

16 minutes ago, Flomik said:

Okaaaayyy

 

 

Lmaooo if that happens i would need everyone to post all the meltdowns from Twiter here

10 minutes ago, Flomik said:

Okaaaayyy

 

 

I’m so here for it :jonnycat:!! The Jelena of KPOP ! Make it happens HBO/A24 since 

 


everything around this show is a mess :deadbanana4: (but then Louis also lied about Asap and Rih so who knows) 

 

3 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

These two tryna tell us something without telling us anything with these constant couple vlogs :gaycat6:

 

do we still think he’s straight? @Save-Me-Oprah:gaycat2: 

it's all fan service, sweatie. why would they bring a 3rd person with them to film if they were just a couple having fun

 

 

NMIXX should have been Oh Haewon, Jinni, Sullyoon, Lily and Jiwoo.

2 hours ago, Mel. said:

Also…BeBe gives me clout chaser. I don’t feel genuine vibes when it comes to her and K-Pop. I feel like anytime someone remotely mentions her or something she runs to try to collab with them. She did it with ITZY and TXT

 

i want genuine people around BLACKPINK.

Bebe has been involved in k-pop since before Blackpink even debuted. She was one of the main songwriters on SHINee’s Lucifer.

11 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

when is Rei coming back :chick3:

It's been a while now. I hope she's doing better. :chick3:

 

She has her own show now btw.

 

 

I guess she filmed it before the comeback.

1 hour ago, WeFoundWill said:

 

 

 

The grown ass woman in there :rip: 

I’m screaming :bibliahh:  That girl is giving unhinged 

3 hours ago, Nein said:

Can we just say how blessed we are by 4th gen Kpop.

 

Even the intros are heaven-sent. They really brought out their A-Game. 

 

:jonny5:

I just want an official instrumental of this track so badly. 

2 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

 

 

 

I don’t think anyone said that TREASURE aren’t inside the top 5 among 4th gen bgs though, since there’s literally only 5 popular 4th gen bgs right now :rip: 

TREASURE are indeed bigger in Asia while ATEEZ are bigger everywhere else. ATEEZ are stomping in sales though and are million sellers while TREASURE are N/A and are the only bg in top 5 who still doesn’t have a million seller album while some their peers are already pushing 3-4M sales. Anyways I will still give the edge to TREASURE over ATEEZ, due to TREASURE’s power in Asia especially South East Asia. But let’s see when both groups have a comeback later this year, then we can compare. 

TREASURE are eclipsing their bg predecessors (BIGBANG, iKON, WINNER) in album sales though and will probably end up being the 2nd biggest YG bg after BIGBANG.
 

Anyways I wouldn’t mind both TREASURE and ATTEZ replacing TXT and ENHYPEN and joining SKZ in the trinity. The way ATEEZ, TREASURE and SKZ all have the same vibe, and are the best performers among 4th gen + also having the strongest rap lines. The ATEEZ and TREASURE members are also somewhat involved in their music, not to the same extent as SKZ, but still :ghostface:

If those groups had the it factor then they would have done it already, simple as that I Have No Idea Reaction GIF by MTV Movie & TV Awards

Edited by CandyCoatedClouds

19 minutes ago, Rhythm said:

Bebe has been involved in k-pop since before Blackpink even debuted. She was one of the main songwriters on SHINee’s Lucifer.

educate the uneducated! bebe has been around before kpop was as global as it is now

 Bebe Rexona is not bigger than BP, she might have some hits but outside of stan twitter no one knows how she looks like nor cares about her solo stuff lol

 

 

anyways, Jennie and Taehyung behaving like a western celebrity couple would be a MOMENT :jonny2: Jennie paving the way to normalize idols dating, truly THEE it girl

I hate how short Queencards bridge/outro is, the way once it gets really GOOD it ends :gaycat6: Tomboy did it better

 

 

And when Jennie and Taehyung KISS on the red carpet... 

 

Spoiler

i-would-like-to-see-it.gif

 

2 hours ago, Adama said:

for real! Like it’s supposed to be an ERA :dies:
 

The vocals :clap3:! Or Maybe a duo with Kamden ? 

I think I saw some people saying a duo is coming, but maybe just stan rumors :coffee2: I wouldn’t mind it tbh. 

37 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

This would be such a powerful move :jonny6:

I don't believe this for a second but can you imagine omg? I think it would literally break the internet for a bit (or twitter at least).

Also the bebe vs Blackpink discourse in here :rip:

 

And the gatekeeping against bebe …..some of y’all are too up in your own asses I swear to god :dies:

 

if your faves don’t have a problem with collabing with her, tf are y’all rioting about? 

If it's true that V and Jennie are going to debut together on the red carpet, then I just know it was "The Idol" that inspired Jennie to be this scandalous :ghostface: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.