Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!ย  ย  MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then? ย  I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel.ย now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now.ย 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at allย 

10 minutes ago, Flomik said:

Congrats aespa

ย 

817863508690862090.gif?size=96&quality=l

ย 

Is there a chance for aesPAK soon?

ย 

817863508690862090.gif?size=96&quality=l

They need to get a boost on YouTube

26 minutes ago, Zack said:

aespa #1!ย :1stplace:

ย 

MYs can have arts AND charts now :clap3:

No chart updates on Spicy from you then? :emofish:

ย 

I think not.

Nope.

They're at #1 now. Consider your points debunked.

You can breathe now...aespa is #1 :fan:

ย 

It's 2023 sis, and aespa is #1

MYs have a lot to talk about :fan:

Oops.

ย 

aespa IN, LSF out.

ย 

SM is firmly IN. Guess you'll have to get your "buzz" some other way.

ย 

https://i.ibb.co/3hN1MML/FASHION-ICON-NINGNING.gif

ย 

How do you even bookmark posts in here? Or are you just writing them down in a notebook or something?ย :skull:

21 minutes ago, katyberry said:

:hoetenks:ย 

ย 

Not the kpop trainer on YouTube being right about them opening a new entertainment company in China.

memorial day weekend is upon us and i want NEWJEANS SUMMER COMEBACK, lessgoo girls:duca:ย 45a902e7e963e44992056b048193eec200002c24

30 minutes ago, Xalric said:

The weirdest part is those 2 shows are produced by SM. But seeing how Knowing Bros is kinda on its last leg you can tell that this year or next year if international audience from YouTube continues to go down.

Yeah I donโ€™t get it. Those would be the first shows I expect them to go on. Not the last or not at all.ย 

25 minutes ago, Zack said:

aespa #1!ย :1stplace:

ย 

MYs can have arts AND charts now :clap3:

No chart updates on Spicy from you then? :emofish:

ย 

I think not.

Nope.

They're at #1 now. Consider your points debunked.

You can breathe now...aespa is #1 :fan:

ย 

It's 2023 sis, and aespa is #1

MYs have a lot to talk about :fan:

Oops.

ย 

aespa IN, LSF out.

ย 

SM is firmly IN. Guess you'll have to get your "buzz" some other way.

ย 

https://i.ibb.co/3hN1MML/FASHION-ICON-NINGNING.gif

Idc about the other groups but they didnโ€™t lie for IVEย :coffee2:

ย 

6 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Nayeon needs to stop before she Bomsย 

ย 

giphy.gif

Honestly tho it would be a bit iconicย 

Poor LSRFM, the gap for the #1 between them and I AM is so smallย :rip:. Better luck next time I guessย 

ย 

Next week is going to be interesting for Queencard and Spicyย 

Edited by Adama

The way I defended LSR just for them Aespa to stompย :ghostface:better luck next time I guessย 

ย 

Spicy has better chance to overtake I am. ย Since itโ€™s rising while Unforgiven and I am are basically pulling the same numbersย 

ย 

i want queencard to reach #1 too. Imagine the collapseย 

The fact that SM let them turn on their mics and they rose to #1ย :WAP:

38 minutes ago, Zack said:

aespa #1!ย :1stplace:

ย 

MYs can have arts AND charts now :clap3:

No chart updates on Spicy from you then? :emofish:

ย 

I think not.

Nope.

They're at #1 now. Consider your points debunked.

You can breathe now...aespa is #1 :fan:

ย 

It's 2023 sis, and aespa is #1

MYs have a lot to talk about :fan:

Oops.

ย 

aespa IN, LSF out.

ย 

SM is firmly IN. Guess you'll have to get your "buzz" some other way.

ย 

https://i.ibb.co/3hN1MML/FASHION-ICON-NINGNING.gif

lol guess that nickname is goneย 

ย 

get your mass reaction from the sheeps, sisย :clap3:

41 minutes ago, Zack said:

aespa #1!ย :1stplace:

ย 

MYs can have arts AND charts now :clap3:

No chart updates on Spicy from you then? :emofish:

ย 

I think not.

Nope.

They're at #1 now. Consider your points debunked.

You can breathe now...aespa is #1 :fan:

ย 

It's 2023 sis, and aespa is #1

MYs have a lot to talk about :fan:

Oops.

ย 

aespa IN, LSF out.

ย 

SM is firmly IN. Guess you'll have to get your "buzz" some other way.

ย 

https://i.ibb.co/3hN1MML/FASHION-ICON-NINGNING.gif

the way you were waitingย :lmao:

IVE and aespa smashing better make all companies believe that live singing = success and smasheryย :jonny5:

42 minutes ago, Zack said:

MYs can have arts AND charts now :clap3:

They definitely dropped the arts let's notย 

ย 

Any other group could've released MY World, can't say the same about the Savageย 

Naurrr :toofunny3:

ย 

YGE releasingJNK1 after The Weeknd collab would be the smartest moveย :jonnycat:

7 minutes ago, playboi said:

They definitely dropped the arts let's notย 

ย 

Any other group could've released MY World, can't say the same about the Savageย 

I'm sorry but My world is the better release, Aenergy was a 0/10, Savage a mediocre title track, and iconic a nugu group tier b-side, the 1-2-3-4-5-6 punch that are WTMW-Spicy-IU-Thirsty-S&S-HOT.

3 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

I'm sorry but My world is the better release, Aenergy was a 0/10, Savage a mediocre title track, and iconic a nugu group tier b-side, the 1-2-3-4-5-6 punch that are WTMW-Spicy-IU-Thirsty-S&S-HOT.

To each their own but you can't deny that Savage felt a lot more unique for its time, MW is just Spicy + a collection of Red Velvet rejects

2 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

I'm sorry but My world is the better release, Aenergy was a 0/10, Savage a mediocre title track, and iconic a nugu group tier b-side, the 1-2-3-4-5-6 punch that are WTMW-Spicy-IU-Thirsty-S&S-HOT.

Letโ€™s not get too crazy.

4 hours ago, hallucinate said:

sheโ€™s coming soon :giraffe:

Waiting for a Kpop soloist to debut. I want a big 4 company to debut a new solo act, not just a previous group member. Other companies will follow.

52 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Bigger than the StayC girl or BTOB Hyunsik!?

I started laughing when I saw Sieun in a drama recently. What's with Btob Hyunsik?

ย 

51 minutes ago, Zack said:

aespa #1!ย :1stplace:

ย 

MYs can have arts AND charts now :clap3:

No chart updates on Spicy from you then? :emofish:

ย 

I think not.

Nope.

They're at #1 now. Consider your points debunked.

You can breathe now...aespa is #1 :fan:

ย 

It's 2023 sis, and aespa is #1

MYs have a lot to talk about :fan:

Oops.

ย 

aespa IN, LSF out.

ย 

SM is firmly IN. Guess you'll have to get your "buzz" some other way.

ย 

https://i.ibb.co/3hN1MML/FASHION-ICON-NINGNING.gif

Thank you for reminding us.

22 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Not the kpop trainer on YouTube being right about them opening a new entertainment company in China.

Why can't he just rest. Nothing can stop him can it?

55 minutes ago, Spears_Stan said:

Which members do you collect? I collect DK, Dino and Minghao, and yeah dino pcs are the easiest to get either trading or buyingย 

ย Wonwoo & Jeonghanย :rip:ย Iโ€™m struggling with my collection. Trading was so tough for these two unless I have Mingyu/S.Coups/Hoshi photocards

1 hour ago, CrisPop said:

ย 

Can they finally get a first win with this ? It has been agesย :deadbanana4:

3 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

I'm sorry but My world is the better release, Aenergy was a 0/10, Savage a mediocre title track, and iconic a nugu group tier b-side, the 1-2-3-4-5-6 punch that are WTMW-Spicy-IU-Thirsty-S&S-HOT.

Boooooo ๐Ÿ‘Ž

55 minutes ago, Zack said:

I think not.

I think so.ย 
ย 

I donโ€™t think them going #1 on Melon automatically negates that they arenโ€™t behind the pack. Theyโ€™re still behind IVE and New Jeans. Who have had multiple back to back hits. Adspa havent been as consistent

ย 

so yes, theyโ€™re not the #1 4th gen gg

56 minutes ago, Hay Amores said:

:toofunny3:ย my taste and Koria is truly contradictoryย 

I was disapointed by Unforgiven, and disliked Spicy. Yet, both topped Melon.

ย 

I guess Queencard will destroy Tomboy and Nxde records, next.

Despite it going #1 on Melon, I still don't think people like Unforgiven that much.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.