Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Miley Cyrus - "Flowers"

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, SmashingMiley said:

Insane growth for UK. They’re stanning hard  :jonny5:

Yep, even higher % share of Top 10 streams than she had on the Global Charts. I haven’t looked at any other markets to see how she’s doing elsewhere, but if you adjust the numbers for population she’s actually performing stronger here than she is in the USA :clap3:

  • Replies 4.1k
  • Views 397k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Winning for Pop Solo is already enough, but to win in a general field is insane. She’s had so much to climb out of (respect wise) from being the face of Disney Channel, to Bangerz, to Dead Petz, to ev

  • mileytayIor
    mileytayIor

    Last night felt like a dream we used to pray for times like this. Im so proud of her like i'll never turn my back on this woman ever. 

  • #1 (+52) on US iTunes + ESV is #6 (+144)   I hope it will revive the era

Don’t wanna jinx it but, 18 million update tomorrow possible? :jonny5:

Every time I think about how big those numbers are, my mind just boggles.

 

To put it in to further context, comparing yesterday’s streams to the same song at #1 this time last year (GAYLE - abcdefu), Miley did 261% more streams

 

I honestly think she could push 19M which would be an absolute collapse. 

6 minutes ago, SmashingMiley said:

Don’t wanna jinx it but, 18 million update tomorrow possible? :jonny5:

This seems fake. Does anyone have access to concurrent listeners? 

3 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Yep, even higher % share of Top 10 streams than she had on the Global Charts. I haven’t looked at any other markets to see how she’s doing elsewhere, but if you adjust the numbers for population she’s actually performing stronger here than she is in the USA :clap3:

The same thing in other markets as well, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Poland, Germany, etc. Flowers literally doubles, triples, even QUADRUPLES the next songs charting right behind it. :hoetenks:
 

It’s not just a matter of position, she’s literally social distancing everyone else in terms of actual streaming numbers in these markets. It’s crazy. 

3 minutes ago, Brishka said:

This seems fake. Does anyone have access to concurrent listeners? 

It’s not fake. I believe it’s from a paid app called SongStats

1 minute ago, SmashingMiley said:

The same thing in other markets as well, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Poland, Germany, etc. Flowers literally doubles, triples, even QUADRUPLES the next songs charting right behind it. :hoetenks:
 

It’s not just a matter of position, she’s literally social distancing everyone else in terms of actual streaming numbers in these markets. It’s crazy. 

If I have time to, I’ll do a deep dive and try and break down her strongest performing markets. 

Miley was at 55k concurrent listeners last night when I checked (10pm), I'm gonna check at the same time today so we can compare.

 

If the numbers really do continue to grow, this could become an unprecedented and legendary moment for Miley and female pop overall :jonny5:

This is the worst Liam song she released, Nothing Breaks Like a Heart and Slide Away are much much better but I'm happy she's having this moment.

5 minutes ago, Brishka said:

This seems fake. Does anyone have access to concurrent listeners? 

Yes. It’s available on Songstats app. It’s a paid feature tho

Just now, Brishka said:

Imagine if it rises again tomorrow :jonny:

That’s almost inevitable at this point, on average most songs tend to increase Monday-To-Tuesday but usually only by about 100/200k 

 

This is anything but usual though, I wouldn’t be surprised if tomorrows increase is in the millions again 

I need her to release We Can't Stop 2.0 as the second single. Imagine the collapse if this happens:jonny:  Mike WiLL Made-It is on the list of producers. 

   

5 minutes ago, wish said:

Miley was at 55k concurrent listeners last night when I checked (10pm), I'm gonna check at the same time today so we can compare.

 

If the numbers really do continue to grow, this could become an unprecedented and legendary moment for Miley and female pop overall :jonny5:

Yesterday’s peak concurrent listeners was 120k ish according to Twitter, 100k on Sunday when it did 11 million. At this rate, it’s possible for tomorrow’s update to beat today’s number. 
 

In that case, it should no longer be compared to As It Was or Driver’s License. It would then be the Gangnam Style of 2023 with these insane numbers and how viral it is :dies:

Accused of payola, streaming farms etc. She's truly back on top!! :jonnycat:

Please correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m under the impression that no non-festive song has ever recorded 20 million+ streams in 24 hours on Spotify? I know Easy on Me did 19M on release, but I can’t find a record of any other song exceeding this number other than Marian’s AIWFCIY.
 

Now, I’m not saying that Miley is going to get anywhere near that… but IMAGINE if she manages to pull it off with a non-festive song after the release date :jonny5:

 

I don’t think it’s possible, but it’s nice to dream lol. I do think that 18M is a realistic possibility/peak though. 

and some people had the nerve to say all of her streams are concentrated on Flowers. Yeah no.:deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

16.8M unfiltered streams btw. Only 1M more than filtered numbers. Consistently small gaps between filtered-unfiltered streams like this is very good i suppose. 

10 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Please correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m under the impression that no non-festive song has ever recorded 20 million+ streams in 24 hours on Spotify? I know Easy on Me did 19M on release, but I can’t find a record of any other song exceeding this number other than Marian’s AIWFCIY.
 

Now, I’m not saying that Miley is going to get anywhere near that… but IMAGINE if she manages to pull it off with a non-festive song after the release date :jonny5:

 

I don’t think it’s possible, but it’s nice to dream lol. I do think that 18M is a realistic possibility/peak though. 

Yh Mariah got 21.2 million in one day. Adele got 19.7 million. Taylor is at 4th place with 17.3 million. Currently Miley is at 9th place with 15.3 million.

 

Edited by Cottonmouth

My sister just messaged me to say she listened to the song and she loves it :cm:

 

The world is healing tbh

Usually I hate slower leads but this is funk and disco perfection.

Her voice really suits this sound I hope the album is full of this.

11 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Please correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m under the impression that no non-festive song has ever recorded 20 million+ streams in 24 hours on Spotify? I know Easy on Me did 19M on release, but I can’t find a record of any other song exceeding this number other than Marian’s AIWFCIY.
 

Now, I’m not saying that Miley is going to get anywhere near that… but IMAGINE if she manages to pull it off with a non-festive song after the release date :jonny5:

 

I don’t think it’s possible, but it’s nice to dream lol. I do think that 18M is a realistic possibility/peak though. 

you’re right. EOM still holds the record for non-holiday songs (19.8M)

 

4 million is a big gap but honestly nothing is really impossible considering Flowers’ unheard-of trajectory. 
 

It’s very exciting to follow the updates but honestly if Miley inevitably won’t break Adele’s records, i hope the numbers won’t be too close. Cause then it would be like a #2/11 peak tea :redface:

11 minutes ago, Cottonmouth said:

Yh Mariah got 21.2 million in one day. Adele got 19.7 million. Taylor is at 4th place with 17.3 million. Currently Miley is at 9th place with 15.3 million.

 

 

1 minute ago, SmashingMiley said:

you’re right. EOM still holds the record for non-holiday songs (19.8M)

 

4 million is a big gap but honestly nothing is really impossible considering Flowers’ unheard-of trajectory. 
 

It’s very exciting to follow the updates but honestly if Miley inevitably won’t break Adele’s records, i hope the numbers won’t be too close. Cause then it would be like a #2/11 peak tea :redface:

If she gets anywhere near 20M it would be an incredible achievement, considering we’re talking post-release date. This is a very exciting chart run to keep an eye on. 
 

I still think 18M will be it’s peak, but who knows? I’d love to be proven wrong. 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.