Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Miley Cyrus - "Flowers"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 4.1k
  • Views 396.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Winning for Pop Solo is already enough, but to win in a general field is insane. She’s had so much to climb out of (respect wise) from being the face of Disney Channel, to Bangerz, to Dead Petz, to ev

  • mileytayIor
    mileytayIor

    Last night felt like a dream we used to pray for times like this. Im so proud of her like i'll never turn my back on this woman ever. 

  • #1 (+52) on US iTunes + ESV is #6 (+144)   I hope it will revive the era

On 1/7/2023 at 9:53 AM, RunBoyRun said:

Please, please for the love of God tell me this isn't going to be disco at all.... 

ofc it’s going to be disco isn’t the current trend and Miley’s album have always been trendy

releasing this the correct time in the UK is very smart given the fact that they are her biggest market... her last era got 2 top 10 hits in the UK. 

11 minutes ago, seancarter said:

releasing this the correct time in the UK is very smart given the fact that they are her biggest market... her last era got 2 top 10 hits in the UK. 

Yes but it's still odd it releases Thursday night US...

24 minutes ago, biomind101 said:

:jonny3:

It sounds like when i was your man by bruno 

Just now, krustysalt said:

It sounds like when i was your man by bruno 

I had the same thought 

2 minutes ago, krustysalt said:

It sounds like when i was your man by bruno 

Lyrics are pretty much a response too :chick2:

 

That I should've bought you flowers
And held your hand
Shoulda gave you all my hours
When I had the chance
Take you to every party
'Cause all you wanted to do was dance
Now my baby's dancin'
But she's dancin' with another man

 

I can buy myself flowers
Write my name in the sand
Talk to myself for hours, yeah
Some things you don't understand
But I can take myself dancing, yeah
I can hold my own hand
Yeah, I can love me better than you can

 

 

10 minutes ago, josesuxx said:

Lyrics are pretty much a response too :chick2:

 

That I should've bought you flowers
And held your hand
Shoulda gave you all my hours
When I had the chance
Take you to every party
'Cause all you wanted to do was dance
Now my baby's dancin'
But she's dancin' with another man

 

I can buy myself flowers
Write my name in the sand
Talk to myself for hours, yeah
Some things you don't understand
But I can take myself dancing, yeah
I can hold my own hand
Yeah, I can love me better than you can

 

 

Now I really wanna hear how it sounds 

14 minutes ago, josesuxx said:

Lyrics are pretty much a response too :chick2:

 

That I should've bought you flowers
And held your hand
Shoulda gave you all my hours
When I had the chance
Take you to every party
'Cause all you wanted to do was dance
Now my baby's dancin'
But she's dancin' with another man

 

I can buy myself flowers
Write my name in the sand
Talk to myself for hours, yeah
Some things you don't understand
But I can take myself dancing, yeah
I can hold my own hand
Yeah, I can love me better than you can

 

 

Omg wait. Yes, I knew I’d heard this melody before and these lyrics lining up perfectly… no way it was intentional

18 minutes ago, josesuxx said:

Lyrics are pretty much a response too :chick2:

 

That I should've bought you flowers
And held your hand
Shoulda gave you all my hours
When I had the chance
Take you to every party
'Cause all you wanted to do was dance
Now my baby's dancin'
But she's dancin' with another man

 

I can buy myself flowers
Write my name in the sand
Talk to myself for hours, yeah
Some things you don't understand
But I can take myself dancing, yeah
I can hold my own hand
Yeah, I can love me better than you can

 

 

WTF i knew it

10 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

Omg wait. Yes, I knew I’d heard this melody before and these lyrics lining up perfectly… no way it was intentional

Wait, is she not using an original melody for her lead single :eli:

its giving when i was your man. edit: didnt even read the comments before posting, we all agree :celestial3:

Edited by Sharapov

i don't know what she's going to give us but ******* excited! :jonny5:

It sounds like a very similar melody line as Lift Me Up lol

39 minutes ago, Black Jesus said:

It sounds like a very similar melody line as Lift Me Up lol

Oh :eli: 

8 minutes ago, GRMusic said:

I wonder if they actually know, or just tweeting about fan speculation.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.