Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Miley Cyrus - "Flowers"

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Eóghan said:

I'm sure it's just a placeholder (hope so...)

  • Replies 4.1k
  • Views 398.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Winning for Pop Solo is already enough, but to win in a general field is insane. She’s had so much to climb out of (respect wise) from being the face of Disney Channel, to Bangerz, to Dead Petz, to ev

  • mileytayIor
    mileytayIor

    Last night felt like a dream we used to pray for times like this. Im so proud of her like i'll never turn my back on this woman ever. 

  • #1 (+52) on US iTunes + ESV is #6 (+144)   I hope it will revive the era

2 minutes ago, Eóghan said:

I-

 

Girl that’s a placeholder. Ain’t no way Miley would ever allow that as an official single cover.

34 minutes ago, CBXC said:

The cover is a slay but does anyone else think she kind of looks like Gaga?

Fortunately, I don't think she looks like that.

On 1/2/2023 at 11:34 AM, QueenofCopyPaste said:

"Endless Summer Vacation"

 

March 10

 

 

On 1/2/2023 at 11:52 AM, despy said:

mother keeps on delivering smashery!

source?

;)

6 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

 

 

;)

:heart: do you know how the song sounds like? i can’t wait any longer :jonny:

1 hour ago, biomind101 said:

Mother is coming in 8 days :jonny4:

Mother is also coming in less than 4 days. Mother just loves coming :gaycat1:

19 hours ago, rehceeb said:

i get more britney vibes than gaga :gaycatney6:

:deadbanana4:

14 minutes ago, inmymendes said:

 

Everything going the right way so far :chick2:

6 minutes ago, davorincek said:

I have a feeling I will LOVE this.

this

4 hours ago, inmymendes said:

 

She better get that radio SMASH :jonnycat:

Idk why I always think of Katy's "Daisies" when I see "Flowers" :toofunny2: hope they are not on the same level quality-wise.

3 hours ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Idk why I always think of Katy's "Daisies" when I see "Flowers" :toofunny2: hope they are not on the same level quality-wise.

Knowing Miley, it probably has the same quality as Daisies :gaycat4:

Wow no way she’s sun with RCA everything is going too well! :foxaylove2:

Please, please for the love of God tell me this isn't going to be disco at all.... 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.