• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• madonnas

• #1Pokpaker

Final reminder that today is the last day to submit your ballots! You have until 11:59 PM EST.

@Mr. Peanutbutter@TheOnlyOne@Galang@khalyan @pxxxtrick@sugrbby666@Inner Insanity@Hurem@publikcitizen@CBC@Sheegs@Subomie@Alyssa Edwards@Relampago.@KLatz@Adam’s Eve@HotFriedChicken@Claymore@Gigii@Dekkan@Seffers@madonnas@Ice@Fetish for MiMi@Eric.@Antonini@ainadalkaz@Namigo@Life Savers@NavyBlue@Hephaestus@Why@Fevesy@Lorde Von Vok@Ghibli@justlore@Bindi@lawmak@Nickimeetsatrl@NumbSoul@PMM@matheusbep@LionH3art@Unoriginal@ucanfma@Afferty@DJBroox@LipaBlink@OreGuy@Whis@Vagabond@pigeon@KeirGrey@Rabbit@clue@Gwegend@Nikko@xrosup@Save The Day@Shinning@Pendulum@KaledKalil@Stan@rowlet@LastKiss@Desire@CroNich@Mr.Link@Ivan@alfonso12@Both Sides Now@ChrisX@Ken Lee@Kingpin@t.A.T.u.@D-@-N@leightxn@loveisdead9582@Almodusa@InventedGays@mokitsu@Gavin.@Bimbo@ozlovezashlee@brooklyndaddy@Dragonfly@Iceland@Draper.@stevenisFADING@manwhore@*-ChriZ-*@Roberto@Rigalo@satellites.™@Madonno@shark_heather@ninasayers@Hector@igninton@Aelita@Giancor@bestfiction@EriKills@Yawn@D e v o n@feelslikeadream@ReH2o@Anvarie@Alyssa Edwards@keerbyriri@GotMyBlueprint@TROPICUM@G.U.Y. Gaga@Bicassie@unino@D.Va@Musicmajor@Golden@BionicWooHoo@willmcclure9@Cheers@Flexus@iaintiffin@Jonathan Cruz@modern thing@Puttanesca@Scummyman@Mikeymoonshine@Morissette@Blue Jeans@FOCK@killer_rose@MJHolland@PopNStuff@Rotunda@aayAlex@MusicTalker@mindbender@Scandalous@Rocket0212@Codex@Dula Peep@Nip Tuck@Jukebox@MonsterJohn@P.O.P@BravoTangoWhiskey@GlamourCadaver@Jacobdaniel@MrPeanut@Death@Solaris@Wonderland@butterflymimi@Little Dark Age@FinleyGates@Femalien@SixWholeYears@Terrielle@killer_rose@Mezik@AintNoOtherMe@fountain@SitarHero@Cersei Lannister@zzmyth@Material Girl@Fancyhoodlum@Generation Braindead@Anye@Thickorita@Jaye@slimfem@DR0GO@Raw Honey@sha-nasty@kipperskipper@TrueBlood@djcalpal@Dancehall Queen@ALittleGauche@Blue Rose@M!X@Konril@BadBoy@Lexiel@Lord Gaga@touchofmyhand@Teen Idle@Mr. Blue_Shirt @rihannafan@MALAMENTE@Vision@dweebz@Miracle@iammadmat@popmusicisdead@Egon Schiele@dabunique@Yves@Yvess@EJQL8@Shendelzare@-mUsIcLoVeR-@Champ@Sanjja@caleb.@Avenue@lovewins@Chamoy@Itsjustalamb@#1Pokpaker@futurenostalgic@Cryptique@ToMmY@jomarr@hétérosexuelle@Billie Joe@??????@highwind44029@Apostolis

Kindly disregard if you've already voted.

Sasha Colby Sasha GIF - Sasha Colby Sasha Drag Race - Discover & Share GIFs

• ATRL Moderator

Done! I thought I had missed more seasons last year, but only didn't see Spain and Italy.

On 1/19/2023 at 6:51 AM, Avenue said:

Don't forget to give Marina your 11s.

Gave her my 15 and so should've everyone else tbh #ROBBED

5 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Done! I thought I had missed more seasons last year, but only didn't see Spain and Italy.

Both great seasons, you should catch up! :jonnycat:

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Both great seasons, you should catch up! :jonnycat:

Oh wow, 2022 was really a great year for Drag Race then: US14, AS7, France, and Philippines were all great seasons. Looks like C4 and the VTW were the outliers :fan:

7 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Oh wow, 2022 was really a great year for Drag Race then: US14, AS7, France, and Philippines were all great seasons. Looks like C4 and the VTW were the outliers :fan:

Yeah, it honestly was a great year. AS7, Philippines and Italia were my favourites, with Spain and France following close behind. Add Down Under to the outliers though :eli:

I honestly thought C3 (it’s only the third season so far right? Lol) was the best so far. Very dramatic and funny. Uk4 was TRASH. UK2 was a fluke for sure. 

didn’t mind either VTW, I thought they were both entertaining. DU2 was an improvement but still amoung my least faves of the year. 

I have three episodes left of Spain2 (good season) the only one I haven’t seen is France. Overall very solid year for the franchise 

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Hephaestus said:

Add Down Under to the outliers though :eli:

Oops, I missed that one too :fan:

1 hour ago, Rigalo said:

I honestly thought C3 (it’s only the third season so far right? Lol) was the best so far. Very dramatic and funny. Uk4 was TRASH. UK2 was a fluke for sure. 

didn’t mind either VTW, I thought they were both entertaining. DU2 was an improvement but still amoung my least faves of the year. 

I have three episodes left of Spain2 (good season) the only one I haven’t seen is France. Overall very solid year for the franchise 

C3 was a MASSIVE improvement over C2 imo, but still wasn't that great overall compared to some of the other 2022 seasons. I think I only liked 2 of the top 6 finalists.... They just weren't giving charisma imo, and that matters a lot for me as I judge the season. Which is also why UK4 was so bad to me. I didn't care about any of those queens once Dakota left :skull:

France is top tier :WAP: Iconic looks, lip syncs, etc. Get into it!

• ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, unino said:

i think icesis could be top 5 again 

I think she will be but it will be undeserved.  

the way I can't really think of more than one of each top lipsyncs/runways/snatch game performances because there were so many seasons and I haven't even seen them all :skull:

Thank you everyone! We got 73 ballots :heart:

I'll be revealing the 18 queens who failed to make it to the Top 100 on Monday Wednesday Thursday Friday. Any guesses on who they'll be?

spacer.png

Edited by genetic fail

4 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Kendall Gender, Diamante Merybrown and Narciso coming for that OUT-OUT placement :duca:

Samantha and Geoffrey over Diamante and Narciso is a choice! Get into this bop!

2 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

Samantha and Geoffrey over Diamante and Narciso is a choice! Get into this bop!

I mean, we don't have to choose, they can all hang out in the bubbling under :fan:

Chocolate is a bop though, gotta give her that!

• ATRL Moderator

Will the graphics include spoilers? :ninja: I don't want to know season placements or something for the seasons I haven't seen.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.