21 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

The Miss Fiercalicious shade :biblio:

Not really she's the deserving 6/7

aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

We only have 35 ballots so far. Last year we had 80 :emofish:

Lemme do some promos and extend the deadline a bit

On 12/31/2022 at 11:32 AM, genetic fail said:

spacer.png

The biggest rate of the year is back! Join us as we judge, rank and rate actual living human beings based on whatever superficial criteria we can think of - for our entertainment! Having two more seasons than 2021, we'll now be ranking a whopping total of 118 queens, 19 more than last year's lineup. It would be nice if you had watched at least half of the seasons (there are 7 English language seasons for the subtitlephobic) to give an objective score. Ballot submission is now officially open. Submit your scores using the link below:

https://forms.gle/TYuMZWKpvUH2hAK58

RULES:

• Rate each queen from 0 to 10.
  • You may rate one queen from each season an 11.
  • You may skip rating queens from seasons you haven't seen yet.
  • At the end of the form, you may rate your Queen of the Year a 15. However, the queen must be someone you didn't give an 11 to.
  • You may also rate your Drag of the Year a -5.
  • Troll moderately. Suspiciously skewed scores will be rejected.

Deadline of submission is on January 20, 2023.

2022 Results:

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Tagging everyone who participated last year:

Letting everyone know that the deadline has been extended for a week! New deadline is now January 20, 2023

@Mr. Peanutbutter@TheOnlyOne@Galang@khalyan @pxxxtrick@sugrbby666@Inner Insanity@Hurem@publikcitizen@CBC@Sheegs@Subomie@Alyssa Edwards@Relampago.@KLatz@Adam’s Eve@HotFriedChicken@Claymore@Gigii@Dekkan@Seffers@madonnas@Ice@Fetish for MiMi@Eric.@Antonini@ainadalkaz@Namigo@Life Savers@NavyBlue@Hephaestus@Why@Fevesy@Lorde Von Vok@Ghibli@justlore@Bindi@lawmak@Nickimeetsatrl@NumbSoul@PMM@matheusbep@LionH3art@Unoriginal@ucanfma@Afferty@DJBroox@LipaBlink@OreGuy@Whis@Vagabond@pigeon@KeirGrey@Rabbit@clue@Gwegend@Nikko@xrosup@Save The Day@Shinning@Pendulum@KaledKalil@Stan@rowlet@LastKiss@Desire@CroNich@Mr.Link@Ivan@alfonso12@Both Sides Now@ChrisX@Ken Lee@Kingpin@t.A.T.u.@D-@-N@leightxn@loveisdead9582@Almodusa@InventedGays@mokitsu@Gavin.@Bimbo@ozlovezashlee@brooklyndaddy@Dragonfly@Iceland@Draper.@stevenisFADING@manwhore@*-ChriZ-*@Roberto@Rigalo@satellites.™@Madonno@shark_heather@ninasayers@Hector@igninton@Aelita@Giancor@bestfiction@EriKills@Yawn@D e v o n@feelslikeadream@ReH2o@Anvarie@Alyssa Edwards@keerbyriri@GotMyBlueprint@TROPICUM@G.U.Y. Gaga@Bicassie@unino@D.Va@Musicmajor@Golden@BionicWooHoo@willmcclure9@Cheers@Flexus@iaintiffin@Jonathan Cruz@modern thing@Puttanesca@Scummyman@Mikeymoonshine@Morissette@Blue Jeans@FOCK@killer_rose@MJHolland@PopNStuff@Rotunda@aayAlex@MusicTalker@mindbender@Scandalous@Rocket0212@Codex@Dula Peep@Nip Tuck@Jukebox@MonsterJohn@P.O.P@BravoTangoWhiskey@GlamourCadaver@Jacobdaniel@MrPeanut@Death@Solaris@Wonderland@butterflymimi@Little Dark Age@FinleyGates@Femalien@SixWholeYears@Terrielle@killer_rose@Mezik@AintNoOtherMe@fountain@SitarHero@Cersei Lannister@zzmyth@Material Girl@Fancyhoodlum@Generation Braindead@Anye@Thickorita@Jaye@slimfem@DR0GO@Raw Honey@sha-nasty@kipperskipper@TrueBlood@djcalpal@Dancehall Queen@ALittleGauche@Blue Rose@M!X@Konril@BadBoy@Lexiel@Lord Gaga@touchofmyhand@Teen Idle@Mr. Blue_Shirt @rihannafan@MALAMENTE@Vision@dweebz@Miracle@iammadmat@popmusicisdead@Egon Schiele@dabunique@Yves@Yvess@EJQL8@Shendelzare@-mUsIcLoVeR-@Champ@Sanjja@caleb.@Avenue@lovewins@Chamoy@Itsjustalamb@#1Pokpaker@futurenostalgic@Cryptique@ToMmY@jomarr@hétérosexuelle@Billie Joe@??????@highwind44029@Apostolis

Pls disregard the tag if you've already submitted your ballots. Added a few people who might also be interested :heart:

Just did it, and i got reminded how nice i am to those "megarates" type of things. :dies:

But looking back at it season by season. This past year has been the most exciting: international seasons wise! I truly feel like we got a huge upgrade from 2021. The only thing I remember is All Stars 6 which was legendary and Tia Kofi's domination on the BBC (Which to be fair, I only remembered because I opened the spoiler of last year results :dies:)

1 hour ago, genetic fail said:

Letting everyone know that the deadline has been extended for a week! New deadline is now January 20, 2023

Reveal hidden contents

@Mr. Peanutbutter@TheOnlyOne@Galang@khalyan @pxxxtrick@sugrbby666@Inner Insanity@Hurem@publikcitizen@CBC@Sheegs@Subomie@Alyssa Edwards@Relampago.@KLatz@Adam’s Eve@HotFriedChicken@Claymore@Gigii@Dekkan@Seffers@madonnas@Ice@Fetish for MiMi@Eric.@Antonini@ainadalkaz@Namigo@Life Savers@NavyBlue@Hephaestus@Why@Fevesy@Lorde Von Vok@Ghibli@justlore@Bindi@lawmak@Nickimeetsatrl@NumbSoul@PMM@matheusbep@LionH3art@Unoriginal@ucanfma@Afferty@DJBroox@LipaBlink@OreGuy@Whis@Vagabond@pigeon@KeirGrey@Rabbit@clue@Gwegend@Nikko@xrosup@Save The Day@Shinning@Pendulum@KaledKalil@Stan@rowlet@LastKiss@Desire@CroNich@Mr.Link@Ivan@alfonso12@Both Sides Now@ChrisX@Ken Lee@Kingpin@t.A.T.u.@D-@-N@leightxn@loveisdead9582@Almodusa@InventedGays@mokitsu@Gavin.@Bimbo@ozlovezashlee@brooklyndaddy@Dragonfly@Iceland@Draper.@stevenisFADING@manwhore@*-ChriZ-*@Roberto@Rigalo@satellites.™@Madonno@shark_heather@ninasayers@Hector@igninton@Aelita@Giancor@bestfiction@EriKills@Yawn@D e v o n@feelslikeadream@ReH2o@Anvarie@Alyssa Edwards@keerbyriri@GotMyBlueprint@TROPICUM@G.U.Y. Gaga@Bicassie@unino@D.Va@Musicmajor@Golden@BionicWooHoo@willmcclure9@Cheers@Flexus@iaintiffin@Jonathan Cruz@modern thing@Puttanesca@Scummyman@Mikeymoonshine@Morissette@Blue Jeans@FOCK@killer_rose@MJHolland@PopNStuff@Rotunda@aayAlex@MusicTalker@mindbender@Scandalous@Rocket0212@Codex@Dula Peep@Nip Tuck@Jukebox@MonsterJohn@P.O.P@BravoTangoWhiskey@GlamourCadaver@Jacobdaniel@MrPeanut@Death@Solaris@Wonderland@butterflymimi@Little Dark Age@FinleyGates@Femalien@SixWholeYears@Terrielle@killer_rose@Mezik@AintNoOtherMe@fountain@SitarHero@Cersei Lannister@zzmyth@Material Girl@Fancyhoodlum@Generation Braindead@Anye@Thickorita@Jaye@slimfem@DR0GO@Raw Honey@sha-nasty@kipperskipper@TrueBlood@djcalpal@Dancehall Queen@ALittleGauche@Blue Rose@M!X@Konril@BadBoy@Lexiel@Lord Gaga@touchofmyhand@Teen Idle@Mr. Blue_Shirt @rihannafan@MALAMENTE@Vision@dweebz@Miracle@iammadmat@popmusicisdead@Egon Schiele@dabunique@Yves@Yvess@EJQL8@Shendelzare@-mUsIcLoVeR-@Champ@Sanjja@caleb.@Avenue@lovewins@Chamoy@Itsjustalamb@#1Pokpaker@futurenostalgic@Cryptique@ToMmY@jomarr@hétérosexuelle@Billie Joe@??????@highwind44029@Apostolis

Pls disregard the tag if you've already submitted your ballots. Added a few people who might also be interested :heart:

Omg i had no clue about this, i'll do it! 

2 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

@genetic fail if it is a foreign season that I haven’t watched, what would be the best way to answer for those seasons?

You can just skip rating queens from seasons you haven’t watched.

6 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks for the tag! Will get to it ASAP

Give your -5 for this "queen" please

Submitted the rate even though I didn’t watch a lot of seasons this past year :chick2:

On 12/7/2022 at 11:50 AM, Relampago. said:

These moments alone solidified Juriji as the best queen this year and that’s that on that! :bird:

Wait I must’ve skipped past this season in the rate cause I didn’t submit my scores for these girls @genetic fail

5 hours ago, Anvarie said:

Wait I must’ve skipped past this season in the rate cause I didn’t submit my scores for these girls @genetic fail

You can resubmit just put a 2 after your username so I know which one's the latest :heart:

• ATRL Moderator
On 1/11/2023 at 10:26 PM, Sheegs said:

Give your -5 for this "queen" please

Gave her a ten :fan:   

On 1/11/2023 at 10:46 PM, genetic fail said:

partially submitted, that's a lot of drag races... 

• ATRL Moderator

Just finished and :mazen: Not a top tier season ruined by the winner :mazen: At least UK2 has a sister season :mazen: I can't remember a single thing Precious Payola did all season long and I just watched it :mazen:

Marina deserved to win for the Call Me Mother lip sync alone :WAP: Poor Xilhouette murdered on stage by her estranged drag daughter :deadbanana: One of the most satisfying DR narrative arcs in the show's history tbh.

12 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Just finished and :mazen: Not a top tier season ruined by the winner :mazen: At least UK2 has a sister season :mazen: I can't remember a single thing Precious Payola did all season long and I just watched it :mazen:

Marina deserved to win for the Call Me Mother lip sync alone :WAP: Poor Xilhouette murdered on stage by her estranged drag daughter :deadbanana: One of the most satisfying DR narrative arcs in the show's history tbh.

Streets are saying they’re saving Marina for an international season. Precious can remain local :mandown:

I'm watching at least one episode of the international seasons just to give the score, there are so many :deadbanana2:

werk, thanks for tagging me. I submitted

Friendly reminder that there's only 5 days left to submit your ballots! Please disregard if you already have :heart:

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.