26 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

wait is anyone going to amsterdam night 2 :celestial5:

I am

Just now, J-esper said:

I am

ahhh i'll probably see you there then ! I have GA :WAP:

2 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

ahhh i'll probably see you there then ! I have GA :WAP:

nice :jonny2:I have House Party/Early Entry :jonny:  (seating for Amsterdam date #1 because I have to work that day)

3 minutes ago, J-esper said:

nice :jonny2:I have House Party/Early Entry :jonny:  (seating for Amsterdam date #1 because I have to work that day)

werk

does house party / early entry mean you have seats or are you standing as well? 

jealous that you get to see her twice in a row though ff

jVlnfwZ.gif

I saw videos of the Belgium shows :WAP: they sang Fever like their lives depended on it. :WAP:

4 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

werk

does house party / early entry mean you have seats or are you standing as well? 

jealous that you get to see her twice in a row though ff

jVlnfwZ.gif

House Party means I get to go in first for the standing, then early entry gets in and than the rest of the standing tickets.

The House Party originally was meant to be a big extranvanza including a red carpet experience, a club, dance dance revolution, meeting Dua and get a group pic. But because of the pandemic I got a partial refund. The tickets are now 'Early Entry' but Live Nation/Ticketmaster gives away a signed poster + even earlier acces to the House Party ticket owners to make up for the cancelation.

I went a little overboard this tour, the Amsterdam dates will be my 5th and 6th time seeing this tour:gaycat4:

41 minutes ago, J-esper said:

House Party means I get to go in first for the standing, then early entry gets in and than the rest of the standing tickets.

The House Party originally was meant to be a big extranvanza including a red carpet experience, a club, dance dance revolution, meeting Dua and get a group pic. But because of the pandemic I got a partial refund. The tickets are now 'Early Entry' but Live Nation/Ticketmaster gives away a signed poster + even earlier acces to the House Party ticket owners to make up for the cancelation.

I went a little overboard this tour, the Amsterdam dates will be my 5th and 6th time seeing this tour:gaycat4:

oh wow at least you're still able to get in earlier than everyone, save me a spot by the barricade hihi :coffee:

but wow i'm so excited i've heard nothing but positive things, can't wait to get some merch toooo! :katie2:

I just saw there was no platform in Cardiff. She did the whole original Levitating choreo :jonny5:

1 hour ago, BrokenMachine said:

I just saw there was no platform in Cardiff. She did the whole original Levitating choreo :jonny5:

This is better than the floating platform tbh

Tonight show loos massive the General area looks big 

Did anybody else catch in her 73 questions video that she said she’s doing 109 shows in total. Even with the festivals I think that leaves room for like 20 shows. I really feel like she’s going to do an Asian leg. She said in her podcast a few weeks ago that she’s going to visit Korea this year and I really can’t think of any other reason she would visit Korea this year when she’s already super booked and busy traveling the whole world. I also think she will do another NA leg since her tour has to travel back here anyways.

Hey. If someone has answers to the following questions, that would be extremely helpful.

1) How early would I have to queue for a European show if I want to be pretty front either at the main stage or somewhere in the catwalk?

2) Is there anything interesting in the merch? If so, I should buy it after the show so that I don't lose my spot, right?

Thank you :hughard:

21 minutes ago, geodancefreak said:

Hey. If someone has answers to the following questions, that would be extremely helpful.

1) How early would I have to queue for a European show if I want to be pretty front either at the main stage or somewhere in the catwalk?

2) Is there anything interesting in the merch? If so, I should buy it after the show so that I don't lose my spot, right?

In regards to the merch, it's all bloody awful. Weird neon clothing with a crazy font that doesn't match the tour's theme at all. Only one short actually had her pic on it and even that one was bad. Also, no tourbook. 

5 hours ago, sweeterareplace said:

Did anybody else catch in her 73 questions video that she said she’s doing 109 shows in total. Even with the festivals I think that leaves room for like 20 shows. I really feel like she’s going to do an Asian leg. She said in her podcast a few weeks ago that she’s going to visit Korea this year and I really can’t think of any other reason she would visit Korea this year when she’s already super booked and busy traveling the whole world. I also think she will do another NA leg since her tour has to travel back here anyways.

Yes I noticed, but I thought it was a mistake :lakitu: but she said it with such confidence :sistrens:

3 hours ago, geodancefreak said:

The T-shirts are cute, love the one with the album shoot and the polaroid one + I love the pink zipper tote bag. I donagree that the chosen style feels a bit alienating from most of the era regarding the other items. Just look whether you like Them Yourself.

Regards the queue is a hard one. When we queued for London we still had a great spot at around 15:00. Some venues like Amsterdam only 'allow' people from 12:00 onwards if I remember It correctly, so people probably end up spending time in the area and go there When possible.

16 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

Tonight show loos massive the General area looks big 

MY DATE WAS YESTERDAY??!!?? I ******* MISSED IT???!??? :rip:

Pls kill me

36 minutes ago, TSwiftie said:

Pls kill me

What the :rip: how do you miss a show like that?

9 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

What the :rip: how do you miss a show like that?

I thought it was on the 20th :skull: I mixed that up with another concert I am going to in may

15 hours ago, geodancefreak said:

You need to have bought a Dua's House Party ticket. Those were canceled and to make up for it whoever has those (30-40 people per show) get to go inside first. You can be 2nd or third row with normal Early entry or 5th row if you queue in the morning with GA.

3 hours ago, TSwiftie said:

Pls kill me

WTF??

My show is until Sept I’m already counting the days Lol 

Berlin show was amazing 

Next one is Cologne 

I want to say that i would have preferred Future Nostalgia and Physical to switch places on the setlist and the Levitating is loosing so much energy while she is on that platform 

Be the one was a great moment 

Edited by shark_heather

i sold my 2 Barcelona tickets :sistrens:   after all she is not playing  Muack , No lie,  IDGF   so im not spending my coins on that trip..

I have my ticket for Bogota, Concert, so i will be fine :foxaylove2:

20 hours ago, znake said:

i sold my 2 Barcelona tickets :sistrens:   after all she is not playing  Muack , No lie,  IDGF   so im not spending my coins on that trip..

I have my ticket for Bogota, Concert, so i will be fine :foxaylove2:

LOL

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.