Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

The Future Nostalgia Tour

Featured Replies

5 hours ago, Augmented said:

Not 4 STARS from th(r)ee Alexis :jonny:

KHiPBPP.gif

Alexis was so speechless that he forgot to nitpick it iktr!

 

KHiPBPP.gif

  • Replies 531
  • Views 37.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The changed Puma look is welcomed. All the other US tour outfits >>>>>>>>>

The dancers changed  black to purple for the last part

 

 

 

The black is superior! this outfit is already iconic!! it better survive for my Mexico City date :duca: 

 

The purple mugler looks cheap :kitty: and that outfit for the third act :toofunny2:

There’s a rumor that she’s gonna change her venues in Latinamerica :katie: I don’t wanna fight again for the Argentina date :rip:

  • Author

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115f5da5587bc9934315


giphy.gif?cid=790b7611140d23ad8399b900c2

This user made some amazing videos of the Manchester show, it looks like they sneaked in a professional camera from the video description.
 

 

Edited by mystery

1 hour ago, mystery said:

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115f5da5587bc9934315


giphy.gif?cid=790b7611140d23ad8399b900c2

This user made some amazing videos of the Manchester show, it looks like they sneaked in a professional camera from the video description.
 

 

OMG LOVE! :heart:

  • Author
3 minutes ago, perpetual novice said:

my dates are so soon ahhhh :lakitu:

Which ones are you going to?

12 minutes ago, mystery said:

Which ones are you going to?

Both London ones :pancake:

Holy s**t tonight was a magical experience I swear :jonnycat: The looks, the choreography, the visuals, the serve with her performance. We had a real damn moment during 'Future Nostalgia' :weeps:

  • Author
6 hours ago, OhMyAlf said:

Holy s**t tonight was a magical experience I swear :jonnycat: The looks, the choreography, the visuals, the serve with her performance. We had a real damn moment during 'Future Nostalgia' :weeps:

So happy you had a great time, everyone who went seems to have enjoyed it so much!

Would absolutely kill to see her but non of the dates line up with my free periods for school I'm so sad. 

Omg last night was amazing :jonny:

I liked Dua before but this is on another level :jonny:

 

Her energy, vocals, choreography, lights, sound - all of it was on top level. 

She is definitely the moment :clap3:

Guys im so excited.  My dates are in 3 weeks ... thank God i booked 2 dates ?

  • Author
13 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

Guys im so excited.  My dates are in 3 weeks ... thank God i booked 2 dates ?

Everyone who attended seems to want to go again so I am glad I booked 2 as well. It will be great to experience it twice. 

100% glad I booked one of the London shows as well. Last night wasn't enough I'm already counting down to going again. Knowing I have early entry again in London as well  :jonnycat:

 Wanted to post one of my videos last night as well :clap3: The quality of this compared on Twitter though :coffee2: 

  • Author
3 minutes ago, OhMyAlf said:

 Wanted to post one of my videos last night as well :clap3: The quality of this compared on Twitter though :coffee2: 

Great videos! It is great that you managed to get so close to the stage. Especially with a quality phone camera as well. I love the black & white photo by the way. 

i need to somehow secure early entry for either of the london dates pls :chick1:

 

let me know if any of u happen to see them releasing tickets on the day for these UK shows girls as i need to be prepared! :giraffe:

:jonny: I can't believe i'm seeing her live 5 times next month

Edited by J-esper

  • Author

Just a few hours now until the show! I am so excited I can't even begin to describe it, I have been waiting for this day for 2 years now!

  • Author

Safe to say that was one of the best nights of my life. I don't even know where to begin describing it. It was a transcendental experience, I am pretty sure my soul left my body and came crashing back down during Be the One. The club section was out of this world and had everyone JUMPING! I attached some videos I took of the show.

 

Spoiler

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.