Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

The Future Nostalgia Tour

Featured Replies

also pretty please was my personal highlight of the entire night, sex appeal was AWNNNNN and it’s officially solidified as my fave song on FN :WAP:

 

 

  • Replies 531
  • Views 38k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg she was soooo good last night. I completely agree what the others have said. She OWNED that stage. 

:jonny: she was in front of me during GIB yesterday, I am still shaking. Ugh I literally wish I had the time and money to watch this show on every date

She released a date in Brazil in a 30k venue(? :biblionny:  

 

Omg more dates are coming :WAP: 

Don't think i posted here yet but i saw her on this tour and she was amazing. i didn't watch any videos of the tour beforehand so i didn't have any expectations but she was even better than i knew live. i seriously didn't know she would be that good. it felt so long, setlist was excellent. I loved every part of it

Seeing her in two days and I‘m beyond excited :party: I have Entry Entry tickets, so I wanted to ask what merch comes with that package and where did you store it during the show? 

9 minutes ago, austriamonster said:

Seeing her in two days and I‘m beyond excited :party: I have Entry Entry tickets, so I wanted to ask what merch comes with that package and where did you store it during the show? 

I had early entry for my show back in March in New Jersey and we got VIP necklaces, and a clear merch bag that had a future nostalgia makeup/cosmetics bag in it. We had to hold it the whole concert :chick3:

28 minutes ago, ARTPØP said:

I had early entry for my show back in March in New Jersey and we got VIP necklaces, and a clear merch bag that had a future nostalgia makeup/cosmetics bag in it. We had to hold it the whole concert :chick3:

Thanks for the quick reply :) 

Is the merch worth it? Because if it‘s cheap I might just keep the VIP necklace and leave the rest somewhere :fan:

 

1 hour ago, austriamonster said:

Seeing her in two days and I‘m beyond excited :party: I have Entry Entry tickets, so I wanted to ask what merch comes with that package and where did you store it during the show? 

I got a bag with VIP necklace, buttons and little zipbag, kinda cute

 

You could either just wear the bag during the concert cause it’s super lightweight but we stored our belongings in the venue’s lockers 

12 minutes ago, Cain said:

I got a bag with VIP necklace, buttons and little zipbag, kinda cute

 

You could either just wear the bag during the concert cause it’s super lightweight but we stored our belongings in the venue’s lockers 

Ok, thank you for the reply :)

 

2 hours ago, austriamonster said:

Thanks for the quick reply :) 

Is the merch worth it? Because if it‘s cheap I might just keep the VIP necklace and leave the rest somewhere :fan:

 

:heart:

I’ve never been a huge merch person so I def thought free merch was cool to have! But totally up to you! They might have changed up the free gift too so ya never know

Saw her live yesterday in Vienna and holy **** she was phenomenal :jonny5: Managed to get 2nd row and had the best view ever! During Good In Bed, when she was laying on the runway, she looked me directly in my eyes :jonny5: I haven‘t had this much fun in years! She sounded so good live, she looked godly and literally everyone around me shouted every single lyric back to her! 

 

These are some of the videos I took https://www.instagram.com/p/Cd6tiI-NwVj/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

(there‘s more in my Instagram story)

 

If you have the chance to go see her live, do it! :alexz:

Edited by austriamonster

1 hour ago, austriamonster said:

Saw her live yesterday in Vienna and holy **** she was phenomenal :jonny5: Managed to get 2nd row and had the best view ever! During Good In Bed, when she was laying on the runway, she looked me directly in my eyes :jonny5: I haven‘t had this much fun in years! She sounded so good live, she looked godly and literally everyone around me shouted every single lyric back to her! 

 

These are some of the videos I took https://www.instagram.com/p/Cd6tiI-NwVj/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

(there‘s more in my Instagram story)

 

If you have the chance to go see her live, do it! :alexz:

whew your view was incredible 

1 hour ago, austriamonster said:

Saw her live yesterday in Vienna and holy **** she was phenomenal :jonny5: Managed to get 2nd row and had the best view ever! During Good In Bed, when she was laying on the runway, she looked me directly in my eyes :jonny5: I haven‘t had this much fun in years! She sounded so good live, she looked godly and literally everyone around me shouted every single lyric back to her! 

 

These are some of the videos I took https://www.instagram.com/p/Cd6tiI-NwVj/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

(there‘s more in my Instagram story)

 

If you have the chance to go see her live, do it! :alexz:

You were so close. :jonny:

I was watching from a seat, and I also had a great time. I had been waiting for so long to see her perform all her hits. She sounded perfect, and I was so happy that the audience was LOUD. My 2 favourite moments were probably Electricity, which gave me so much life, and experiencing the collective euphoric moment that is DSN. It was something else, but the entire show was amazing. :jonny5:
I wish I could do it all over again. :gayalipacat3:
 

51 minutes ago, ariananext said:

whew your view was incredible 

Yes, I was so happy I got exactly the spot I wanted :alexz:

 

5 minutes ago, KIIKK said:

You were so close. :jonny:

I was watching from a seat, and I also had a great time. I had been waiting for so long to see her perform all her hits. She sounded perfect, and I was so happy that the audience was LOUD. My 2 favourite moments were probably Electricity, which gave me so much life, and experiencing the collective euphoric moment that is DSN. It was something else, but the entire show was amazing. :jonny5:
I wish I could do it all over again. :gayalipacat3:
 

Literally everything about the show was perfect! And yes, the crowd was on fire :alexz: I‘d also go again if I could! Happy you enjoyed it too!:jonny5:

  • Author

I am so happy this album is finally being toured, seeing messages on how much people enjoyed the show is such a wonderful sight.

  • Author
47 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:

100M cancelled thanks to the EU leg :emofish:

 

 

 

Both of the dates were PACKED PACKED so I don't think this is correct.

Dublin messing things up :angry:

 

The ticket prices were also cheap apparently 

9 hours ago, mystery said:

Both of the dates were PACKED PACKED so I don't think this is correct.

99% is PACKED lol that's like 300 tckets left? I don't think anyone would even notice that there

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.