Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

The Future Nostalgia Tour

Featured Replies

37 minutes ago, mystery said:

Safe to say that was one of the best nights of my life. I don't even know where to begin describing it. It was a transcendental experience, I am pretty sure my soul left my body and came crashing back down during Be the One. The club section was out of this world and had everyone JUMPING! I attached some videos I took of the show.

 

  Hide contents

 

3Arena has got to be one of the strangest arena layouts in the world. :biblio:

  • Replies 531
  • Views 37.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Oktober Knight said:

3Arena has got to be one of the strangest arena layouts in the world. :biblio:

Honestly... it is amazing and when you go there in person it is such a great experience. I was a bit scared about the layout too at first but when you actually attend a show you realize that no matter where you are in the arena you have an amazing view of the stage and the artist and you feel close to them. I am so excited for Night 2.

4 minutes ago, mystery said:

Honestly... it is amazing and when you go there in person it is such a great experience. I was a bit scared about the layout too at first but when you actually attend a show you realize that no matter where you are in the arena you have an amazing view of the stage and the artist and you feel close to them. I am so excited for Night 2.

That's good to hear! 

 

I was always baffled about how Britney's Circus Tour was a possibility there because she played in the round. Like one whole side of the stage she would have been performing towards a wall :laugh:

  • Author

Next time someone tries coming for IDGAF just show them the 13k people SCREAMING the lyrics for it even though it is only an interlude.
 

 

2 hours ago, mystery said:

Next time someone tries coming for IDGAF just show them the 13k people SCREAMING the lyrics for it even though it is only an interlude.
 

 

Weird, she didn’t even perform it at my date.

1 hour ago, FAN said:

Weird, she didn’t even perform it at my date.

She hasn't performed the song at any date. It is used as an interlude between the first and the second act. It was the same for Vancouver. 

  • Author
3 hours ago, FAN said:

Weird, she didn’t even perform it at my date.

It was an interlude between the first and second act but people were singing anyways.

7 hours ago, KIIKK said:

She hasn't performed the song at any date. It is used as an interlude between the first and the second act. It was the same for Vancouver. 

Really? :eek: I don’t remember thT

  • Author
48 minutes ago, FAN said:

Really? :eek: I don’t remember thT

It plays in the background between Be the One and We're Good, the dancers come out on rollerskates and do flips. Maybe the crowd wasn't singing at that show?

One month until my date :jonny5::jonny::jonny5:

Edited by TSwiftie

The stage looks actully good with a short runway looks more interesting, but I know this will only apply with some arenas

I just realized that Coldplay had a crowd of 60k (per show) in Mexico and their tour design was with fewer people in GA, maybe Dua's crowd will be 70-75k. :WAP:

not livenation tweeting about releasing more tickets for the european shows and i thought i might snatch but it's only the seats behind the stage :dies:

 

putting the S in TABS

31 minutes ago, DUA LIPA said:

not livenation tweeting about releasing more tickets for the european shows and i thought i might snatch but it's only the seats behind the stage :dies:

 

putting the S in TABS

You are in Germany, right? Cause Eventim has also released a new batch of tickets for Germany, but the only standing tickets are for Hamburg. The rest is also on the side/behind the stage.

9 hours ago, DUA LIPA said:

not livenation tweeting about releasing more tickets for the european shows and i thought i might snatch but it's only the seats behind the stage :dies:

 

putting the S in TABS

well i snapped up some standing tickets for London which were just released :gaycatina1:

No idea how but I just bought tickets for the London show on TM. They release  2 of them and I got them by luck I’m gonna be in London on the 3rd of May! Can’t be more exited. Do we know what time HER show starting? 9?

  • Author
27 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

No idea how but I just bought tickets for the London show on TM. They release  2 of them and I got them by luck I’m gonna be in London on the 3rd of May! Can’t be more exited. Do we know what time HER show starting? 9?

For both Dublin shows Griff was on at 20:00 and Dua was on at 21:00, both exactly on time. 

  • Author


This was a huge highlight yesterday just like it was the day before. After this I realized I need to go to this show again, I managed to grab a standing ticket to Cardiff so I am going then as well! This will be my third time seeing her.

My show is in a little over a month, I'm SO excited I can't even explain :jonny6: this is my second pop girl show and I feel like it will be so much fun with all those songs. 

5 hours ago, mystery said:


This was a huge highlight yesterday just like it was the day before. After this I realized I need to go to this show again, I managed to grab a standing ticket to Cardiff so I am going then as well! This will be my third time seeing her.

And somebody said BTO was the worst moment of the night in the US :skull:

 

The way the LATAM dates will go crazy with every song, can't wait :duca:

I'm in my room watching my videos from the show. I still can't believe I saw this crying beach from Kosovo :WAP: the way everyone sings "You got me in love again" still gives chills   :WAP:

I can't wait to see her again in Mexico, One Kiss will be amazing with that crowd.

Alasia Is Safe! - America'S Next Top Model GIF - Alasia Ballard Americas  Next Top Model ANTM - Descubre & Comparte GIFs

  • Author
7 hours ago, ariananext said:

My show is in a little over a month, I'm SO excited I can't even explain :jonny6: this is my second pop girl show and I feel like it will be so much fun with all those songs. 

Believe me it is even better than you imagine it being! I hope you have a ton of fun!

1 hour ago, mystery said:

Believe me it is even better than you imagine it being! I hope you have a ton of fun!

I can't wait!!! I hope there won't be too many people in line, I'll be there in mid afternoon, the train ride is 5h and I can't be there earlier :cries: (I got GA tickets). I hope I can get to the front or at least a good spot. Do we know the official stage for the european leg or is she changing it?

  • Author
10 minutes ago, ariananext said:

I can't wait!!! I hope there won't be too many people in line, I'll be there in mid afternoon, the train ride is 5h and I can't be there earlier :cries: (I got GA tickets). I hope I can get to the front or at least a good spot. Do we know the official stage for the european leg or is she changing it?

The stage is exactly the same. The only difference is that on arenas that can't fit the regular catwalk they shorten the catwalk. It happened for Leeds and both Dublin dates and honestly in Dublin it made the show so much more intimate, it was amazing on both nights. 

FQ4rDhsXsAAA29Y?format=jpg&name=large

This is the shorter catwalk version of the stage. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.