The Future Nostalgia Tour

mystery

1 hour ago, ariananext said:

Thank you :jonny6:  Physical is the song I'm the most excited for, do you know if she will keep the levitator for the next dates? I wish she did it on stage! 

It depends on the arena. Some UK venues are not big enough for it, and I honestly think the choreography without the lift is soooo much better. Kylie had issues with venue sizes on the Golden Tour and her catwalk was intermittent so it's basically a gamble. 

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• unclefloprry

• mystery

• Ivan_brit

• Oktober Knight

3 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

It depends on the arena. Some UK venues are not big enough for it, and I honestly think the choreography without the lift is soooo much better. Kylie had issues with venue sizes on the Golden Tour and her catwalk was intermittent so it's basically a gamble. 

Ugh I hope mine isn't big enough then lol

14 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

Just FYI... 

The crowd sings the most with Love Again, IDGAF (which is ironic cause it's just an interlude), Hallucinate, Cold Heart, and Don't Start Now. 

11 hours ago, ariananext said:

Thank you :jonny6:  Physical is the song I'm the most excited for, do you know if she will keep the levitator for the next dates? I wish she did it on stage! 

We should vote the highlight songs of the tour 

Even though is not my favorite song , surprisingly the most fun i had with Hallucinate. Also Electricity was a total Banger live

Top5 of the tour

1.Hallucinate 

2.Electricity 

3.Love Again

4.Physical 

5.Break My Heart 

* the Levitating was destroyed by the lift . Hopefully in the next tour it will shine 

Also i would have preferred Physical and Future Nostalgia to switch places.  Future Nostalgia performance is the perfect entry while the PhysiGOD intro video could give her some breaths and built up the finale . Imagine closing with PhysiGOD and Dont Start Now...

4 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

Also i would have preferred Physical and Future Nostalgia to switch places.  Future Nostalgia performance is the perfect entry while the PhysiGOD intro video could give her some breaths and built up the finale . Imagine closing with PhysiGOD and Dont Start Now...

Yep I agree! And I want the levitator gone too 

33 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

We should vote the highlight songs of the tour 

Even though is not my favorite song , surprisingly the most fun i had with Hallucinate. Also Electricity was a total Banger live

Top5 of the tour

1.Hallucinate 

2.Electricity 

3.Love Again

4.Physical 

5.Break My Heart 

* the Levitating was destroyed by the lift . Hopefully in the next tour it will shine 

My top 5:

Hallucinate 

Love Again 

One Kiss 

New Rules 

Physical 

Physical and FN switching wouldn't make sense for the Idea for the sections she has for the tour. The first sections is meant to be a dancercise extravaganza. Physical opening that fits very well

Seeing her in 2 days :jonny5:for the people that went, how late is the show finished? Or how long is the whole thing lol

1 hour ago, pieceofgök said:

Seeing her in 2 days :jonny5:for the people that went, how late is the show finished? Or how long is the whole thing lol

It ends just before 11pm

On 5/11/2022 at 4:29 PM, znake said:

i sold my 2 Barcelona tickets :sistrens:   after all she is not playing  Muack , No lie,  IDGF   so im not spending my coins on that trip..

I have my ticket for Bogota, Concert, so i will be fine :foxaylove2:

Slay, sis 

A LATAM show will be way more fun 

I love seeing people singing Fever so loud (for obvious reasons lmao) :WAP:

btw, where’s  the f square of lights? :biblionny:

I got scammed… there was nothing they could do for me this is a ******* nightmare **** you ticketswap omfg…

3 minutes ago, pieceofgök said:

I got scammed… there was nothing they could do for me this is a ******* nightmare **** you ticketswap omfg…

What happened?

The Amsterdam concert was AMAZING, I was front row, she spoke Dutch, and there was definitely filming going on :jonny6:

5 hours ago, unclefloprry said:

?

Yeah idk what this was for but they were definitely filming the concert

This loos huge specially the General Area :WAP: 

Why did they film Amsterdam?

Wasn't that crowd dead?

1 hour ago, Cain said:

Have fun!!

thank you ! :heart:

cant believe they chose amsterdam as the date to film :jonny: (as they should i’m going to scream all the words and lose my mind in the crowd tonight fff) :katie2:

She was perfect in Amsterdam. Her stage presence is unmatched amongst the newer pop girls, imo. It was a spectacular show and it's truly amazing seeing how far she's come. She gave a little speech about how she's been coming to the city since the beginning of her career because of her mother's family. It was adorable 

so like… she 100% brought her A game (I heard from a friend who knows a bartender who works at ziggo dome saying she rehearsed a ton prior to the show especially for the cameras!) and honestly i believe it because she was on FIRE the entire 1.5 hours like oh my god :WAP:

i had a blast, literally sang every song, got to see her up close multiple times when she went to the B stage. My feet are killing me but i had such a great time and 

DUA LIPA. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE FAMOUS! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.