Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

43 minutes ago, Gaia said:

People who say this are extremely juvenile. Being a middle schooler doesn’t excuse you from extreme cases of bullying and violence. I highly suspect people who have this mentality are murderers or something because this **** makes no sense. 
 

This isn’t canceling someone from a Twitter post 15 years ago. To receive the level of disciplinary action she received you need to be involved in actual harmful bullying/violence. 
 

That **** is not normal, even for kids. Stop trying to minimize it.

 

33 minutes ago, cyclone said:

I didn't know there was violence involved? I didn't even consider, all I saw was that this girl is like 16 and the allegations were from years ago, I did not expect that from a middle schooler so I'm shocked if true :chick3:

 

Im lowkey still unphased though, I feel like we should not be judged based on what we did in middle school in general.. kids were getting in fist fights every lunch, carrying around guns, even I was a bully but I'm a totally different person now who wouldn't act anything like that now... I'll be happy if she gets kicked out though

But the thing is NONE of this *extremely harmful bullying and violenece* y'all keep running with has been proven to be true. 
 

What we know so far is that the victim side claimed they were bullied and have the certificate with a level 5 to prove it and threatened to make it public to the media if Garam/hybe don't apologize. Since then, HYBE did not apologize and claimed that the same certificate states that this was caused because the 'victim' commited sexual assault against Garam's friend and that there was NO physical violence involved in the altercation they had. It would be very odd if they lied about this since the other side threatened to make the document public the day before.

 

It's been 4 days since HYBE's statement and the other part has yet to make another move, despite claiming they would. Also, the ministry of education confirmed those type of verdicts can vary by school to school, so it is possible that their school made a mistake with that lv 5 sentence.

 

Why is it so hard for y'all to wait for this whole thing to conclude before villanising this underage girl to be a deranged evil psycho abuser :deadbanana:

 

I never paid much attention to the discourse in here outside of music related stuff but with this scandal I realized most users in here are not very bright. 

11 minutes ago, Adama said:

They look better with 5 members. nothing is missed without Garam bc she adds nothing to the group :coffee2:

 



And Sakura and Eunchae gets more lines so I bet their fans are going to support this 

a proof that Garam adds nothing to the group

Competition brings the best out of girl groups.

 

 

Or, at least it gets the shorts to be shorter and tighter.

 

:cm:

 

The acapella dance cover.  Class:y, their impact. :toofunny2:

:cm:

30 minutes ago, exists said:

it was from the bullied pov and they saw their bully being adored by thousands of people making millions of won, without the bully ever apologising to them I would probably out their wrong doings too. Sure someone can change from who they were 3-5 years ago but at least admit your mistake and sincerely apologise instead of denying and trying to act as the victim instead. 

Thats good point and also the fact the company is sending lawyers and using their resources trying to silence that poor girl if true

 

Evem if garam is truly innocent i hope she is removed from the group, I believe she has rich parents from what I read and she can find another career, i do not feel bad for these people

 

I also dont know if i believe if the bullying was 100% from garam, its not realistic did she just pick on that girl randomly or was ir provoked? This is a mess and companies should not be debuting these little kids, imagine being a middle schooler and having hundreds of thousands of ppl analyzing your middle school experiences like this omg

Edited by cyclone

1 hour ago, cyclone said:

I didn't know there was violence involved? I didn't even consider, all I saw was that this girl is like 16 and the allegations were from years ago, I did not expect that from a middle schooler so I'm shocked if true :chick3:

 

Im lowkey still unphased though, I feel like we should not be judged based on what we did in middle school in general.. kids were getting in fist fights every lunch, carrying around guns, even I was a bully but I'm a totally different person now who wouldn't act anything like that now... I'll be happy if she gets kicked out though

Not the casual admittance to being a bully akdkkskfkd sis :deadbanana4:

12 minutes ago, harrythevifan said:

Competition brings the best out of girl groups.

 

 

Or, at least it gets the shorts to be shorter and tighter.

 

:cm:

 

 

  Hide contents

The acapella dance cover.  Class:y, their impact. :toofunny2:

:cm:
 

Wait, are they always 6 member gg? 

 

14 minutes ago, cyclone said:

Evem if garam is truly innocent i hope she is removed from the group, I believe she has rich parents from what I read and she can find another career, i do not feel bad for these people

The speculation is her parents are nothing special since if her parents were anybody, this incident doesn't result in any punishment that lasts beyond graduation.  And the same would be true if it were a gang of 12 year old boys.

 

:cm:

 

4 minutes ago, Hay Amores said:

Wait, are they always 6 member gg? 

No, Jiyoon is... not here at the moment.

 

:cm:

Edited by harrythevifan

I bet aespa comeback will be announced very soon 

She looks so good :gaycat5:

 

The OST is out :heart2:

 

 

 

A.c.e american agency is MESSY

 

 

 

choice (A.c.e fanclub) already shut down the ceo Danny Lee because he tried to sell A.c.e NFT's without the Korean agency knowing about it and the way he responded to them.

ningning sounds so nice on this ost, just a shame it had to be with winter of all people ?

3 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

I bet aespa comeback will be announced very soon 

She looks so good :gaycat5:

 

The OST is out :heart2:

 

 

 

Soon better be next week :giraffe:

Omg she's coming for the gays :bloo:

Go real queen of kpop :clap3:even though it's a jp release 

 

 

Edited by Sorecer

1 hour ago, saucy said:

 

Better formations and Eunchae gets more than 6 seconds :clap3:

 

oh wow she sounds the best singing the chorus with her deep voice tbh

You can easily make another Garam by giving Dr. Kim(SM’s DR KIM, not HYBE’s) a picture of Jennie. 

The group actually looks so much better as a 5 some. They need to put Kazuha front and center on their next level, kick Garam out and they will get their LOVE DIVE/NEXT LEVEL moment!

got7-park-jinyoung.gif
 

too much drama, here are some flawless music instead…. All 10/10

 


 

 

 

 

27 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

Omg she's coming for the gays :bloo:

Go real queen of kpop :clap3:even though it's a jp release 

 

 

omg :jonny6:

- Better formations

- More lines for Sakura & Eunchae

- No Garam dragging down the group

 

Offically an ot5 LSFM stan :clap3:

29 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

Omg she's coming for the gays :bloo:

Go real queen of kpop :clap3:even though it's a jp release 

 

 

omg this sounds good! :flame:

3 hours ago, sunmimi imfurst said:


A serve 

 

katy-perry-cry.gif

Still the best 4th gen visual for me tbh, great vocals and seems unproblematic, JYP really hit the jackpot with her

 

katy-perry-cry.gif

 

8 minutes ago, Britney Jean said:

Still the best 4th gen visual for me tbh, great vocals and seems unproblematic, JYP really hit the jackpot with her

 

katy-perry-cry.gif

 

 

I-

she best watch her back in the inkigayo hallways 

 

katy-perry-cry.gif

 

Edited by sunmimi imfurst

8 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

kazuha knows what’s up

 


what an absolute queen 

Finally an idol Jisoo stan:clap3:

 

i feel like everyone and their moms mention Jenlisa only:skull:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.