Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

29 minutes ago, PowerGarlic said:

Did they just make this song listenable?

 


dn3EyYK.gif

Why do they keep putting Bae alongside the top 3 vocalists?

 

dn3EyYK.gif

 

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 hours ago, sxhunluv said:

Where is MOMOLANDSUS to save kpoop? I'm so ready to leave this earth

They better not leave us when they graced us pheasants with the best song of the milennium

 

 

The chorus literally pop perfection. It is so catchy and their signature sax makes everything better. Can be an actual hit if it was released after Bboom Bboom

2 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

 

:jonny6:

Daughters covering their mothers. How kind of them!

Billlie is probably the group I'm rooting for the most right now. Seeing them almost get out of nugudom warms my heart so much:heart:

26 minutes ago, Héloïse said:

GOD In the morning is HITzy's best title track, why?

 

dn3EyYK.gif

Omg, I found my tribe.

 

dn3EyYK.gif

8 minutes ago, PowerGarlic said:

Because they are convinced she is the 4th best but I’m convinced she is the 2nd best vocalist after Haewon. 
 

dn3EyYK.gif

Maybe 2nd worst 

Kyujin >>>> 


The way Itzy, NMIXX, Billlie (+Kep1er) are the only the 4th gen GG group with a great dance line 

dn3EyYK.gif

HYBE and Pledis needs to release fromis_9 comeback, like, real soon because i need it

 

dn3EyYK.gif

 

 

happy birthday king. let me stream your best song :heart:

 

OT: we need both NMIXX and Itzy comebacks asap :nicole2:

 

Quote

"[PK + PC] “HYBE always lies” Kim Garam is actually an Army, a fan of BTS V, said Sakura is a plastic monster and hates Wonyoung ?"

hMIdhJ0.gif

 

 

1 minute ago, Britney Jean said:

HYBE and Pledis needs to release fromis_9 comeback, like, real soon because i need it

 

dn3EyYK.gif

 

 

Spilled. I hope it's either a quirky, summer anthem a la FUN! or a mature, sultry bawp that makes the gays, the girls and the GP unite into giving them the smash they deserve.

 

dn3EyYK.gif

On 5/20/2022 at 11:13 AM, cloudbusting said:

one of them is Yerin Baek 

 

 

  Hide contents

 

 

 

 

 

her upcoming single album Pisces is coming Tuesday :cm:
 

 

 

oh wow oh wow, her music is too good wtffffffffffffffff

38 minutes ago, WhalieX said:

I stan NMIXX but only as cover artists

 

dn3EyYK.gif

aespa teas

 

dn3EyYK.gif

19 minutes ago, dangerlady said:

A lot more fangirls in Twice airport videos

 

The fact that they’ve traveled thrpugj this airport 6 times in the past month and it’s always crazy with paparazzi and fangirls  :rip: truly NGG I fear 

  dn3EyYK.gif

Edited by Witnessed ET

For some reason, I’m just not that excited for BP! I used to literally stan these girls but then I’ve realized that I’ve been stanning pretty girls without much substances, all about blink and not music, so now I stan RV instead. I now stan the music, and not the chart! 
 

Jennifer will forever be my fave idol of all time, only her face lol, and maybe when she gives a **** about slaying! 
 

dn3EyYK.gif

Edited by Kh-Loud

3 minutes ago, Kh-Loud said:

For some reason, I’m just not that excited for BP! I used to literally stan these girls but then I’ve realized that I’ve been stanning pretty girls without much substances, all about blink and not music, so now I stan RV instead. I now stan the music, and not the chart! 
 

Jennifer will forever be my fave idol of all time, only her face lol, and maybe when she gives a **** about slaying! 
 

dn3EyYK.gif

Sis, now you stan the music AND the chart!

 

dn3EyYK.gif

9 minutes ago, oceans said:

oh wow oh wow, her music is too good wtffffffffffffffff

yeah, she’s one of my favorite soloists, probably only behind Sunmi and Yukika :jonny6:

the yerin baek stanning :jonnycat: i hope she puts out an album or at least a mini soon –– her music always sounds the best when you listen to the full body of work.

4 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

peak of human beauty tbh :jonny5:

FTSxxQbUsAAt11V?format=jpg&name=large

Is this U-Know Yunho?

We actually need Aespa and Itzy tbh 

 

I blame Blackpink for teaching them waiting too long is the best :jonnycat:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.