Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, uusagii said:

Is this U-Know Yunho?

no, got7 jinyoung :gaycatina1:

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

6 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

peak of human beauty tbh :jonny5:

FTSxxQbUsAAt11V?format=jpg&name=large

My man :jonnycat:

The way NMIXX are doing cute little gigs nonstop.mp3 since they debuted is just... 

Let them rest at least one day :deadbanana2:

But they look so happy and fresh always. 

17 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

- Yeah both Taemin and Jungwoo look like females with too much filler injections. But Jungwoo>> Taemin

- Has Winwin ever had an actual line where he sings or raps, or is he only talking for 3 seconds in all of their tracks? 

- Jaemin the Tzuyu of NCT confirmed.

- I don't see the the Jeno and JYP facial similarity that Ktrl claims. This is what I first thought of when I saw Jeno: 

stone-face.jpg

 

And What's with ktrl hating Haechan's voice :biblio: Like he has such a pretty tone, and he did not slay the "Hot Sauce" pre-chorus, just for you guys to just slander his voice like that:sosad:

 

1:32 :alexz:

(Btw, how can I refer y'all to the timestamp that I would like y'all to see from the video? Like when y'all click the video I wan't it to start from 1:32)

 

Not even on Mars. Taemin's feminine visuals aid him in his music video concepts where he transforms into an evil gay demon:alexz2:In comparison, Jungwoo looks just like a creepy doll that came to life.

Regarding Haechan, he's a capable vocalist, I personally just not like his tone. He sounded cute for 10 seconds in the part that you mentioned, but I had to stop it because the chorus was about to start.:swan:

26 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

peak of human beauty tbh :jonny5:

FTSxxQbUsAAt11V?format=jpg&name=large

Lemme go stream "Yummi's Cells" season 1 after I finish "Lovers of the red sky". It's about time I put that Viki subscription to good use. :WAP:

42 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

This was from yesterday. But people in here told me that they were unknown flops in Korea? So what's the truth ktrl? :confused:

 

They have a lot of fans. Hence why there are so many females in that video, the typical fans of BGs.

Not you thinking that normal people will go there to get a pic of a k-pop group which songs they don't even buy/stream/listen. :deadbanana:

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

This was from yesterday. But people in here told me that they were unknown flops in Korea? So what's the truth ktrl? :confused:

 

Unknown doesn’t mean no fans 

8 hours ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

Someone edited it on Genius along with another track a month or so after JYPee registered the album and people weren't smart enough to think some random fan just edited it to troll :gaycat6:

So it’ll be a JYP produced track? 
 

hMIdhJ0.gif

LEGENDS ONLY :clap3:

 

 

 

and not this 9 second teaser vid reaching 1 million views

 

 

 

11 minutes ago, Mel. said:

LEGENDS ONLY :clap3:

 

 

 

and not this 9 second teaser vid reaching 1 million views

 

 

 

I’m so proud of my sisters! This is beyond huge :jonny5:

I wonder who photographed them?

and where? Since I can’t remember the last time they were all together…:gaycat5:

Edited by Aslan

 

This is such H&M elevator music excellence!:WAP:

Great visuals and good vibes only!

 

wendy-williams-dancing.gif

 

 

2 hours ago, hallucinate said:

peak of human beauty tbh :jonny5:

FTSxxQbUsAAt11V?format=jpg&name=large

Beauty AND a big ass :WAP: like you could not ask for a better combination 

EPe-H3rWAAg6_6l.jpg

29 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

 Isn't the whole Kpop industry and the whole idol culture itself driven by fandoms though? :coffee2:

Nope. There are groups driven entirely by GP interest and popularity, especially girlgroups and also boygroups until 3rd gen. And those groups and acts are the ones that are earning the most money through individual cfs and deals because of their gp popularity in Korea. 

54 minutes ago, Vrx. said:

So it’ll be a JYP produced track? 
 

hMIdhJ0.gif

I'd expect so based on past solo debuts but it could be anything ig! 
hMIdhJ0.gif

2 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

I'd expect so based on past solo debuts but it could be anything ig! 
hMIdhJ0.gif

I hope JYP produces it if he serves hard like he did with Sunmi’s solo debut

hMIdhJ0.gif

Edited by Witnessed ET

6 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Beauty AND a big ass :WAP: like you could not ask for a better combination 

EPe-H3rWAAg6_6l.jpg

Beauty, big ass + multi talented

 

not everyone has one of those, let alone all three :WAP:

I'm loving this continued endorsement and promotion by one of the most successful and influential magazines in the world. 

 

Excellence attracts excellence. Can't wait for the comeback :clap3:

 

 

Potential 4th gg in history to cover RS here we go. Just natural for the current biggest girl group in the world :cm:

so exciting! do we know yet if it's going to be the cover?

anyway I'm hoping for a western photographer and it not being the typical static "pretty" kpop shoot

5 minutes ago, Moon said:

 

Potential 4th gg in history to cover RS here we go. Just natural for the current biggest girl group in the world :cm:

"something big" :jonnycat:

53 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

 

This is such H&M elevator music excellence!:WAP:

Great visuals and good vibes only!

 

wendy-williams-dancing.gif

 

 

A slay and Shirtless Jin Jin is so hot:WAP:top material me thinks.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.