Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

Not you acting like Loona are an Everglow, CLC, Nature kind of flop.

They have It girl Chuu too not for long tho

 

:deadbanana4:

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Hey, Lunarsolar disbanded.  On a Sunday!

 

 

 

Lets pour one out for one of the more unfortunate kpop girls.

 

 

:cm:

2 hours ago, Xalric said:

The Loona moment never happened tho.

 

this inadvertently funded their following two comebacks :rip: (whether or not it should have is an entirely different topic :fan:)

6 hours ago, Rainy Devil said:

Damn, time flies.

Quite weird how them and aespa are taking so long to comeback too. 

 

The PINKprint.

not BP also influencing the girlies to take long breaks

 

their influence never ceases to amaze me lmaoo

1 hour ago, Park Jinyoung said:

The one with the dick drawings? That one is real. The one where it says “won over ive” and “you know bangtan right?” It wasn’t made by Garam, it was made by her little clique in her old school. They supposedly did it to taunt the girl who is accusing her now.

Did this happen when she already made it into HYBE? 'Cause just wow 

2 hours ago, Xalric said:

 

VERIVERY is telling us it's pollen allergy season... All of them sing with their noses clogged.

OMG...not them all sounding like the same person 

it must be HELL trying to tell them apart

 

If I close my eyes I could swear it's one person singing :biblio:

8 hours ago, Moon said:

 

Potential 4th gg in history to cover RS here we go. Just natural for the current biggest girl group in the world :cm:

The "Something BIG" has me super excited :duca:

This garam situation is so confusing. Is someone really getting cancelled for what they did in middle school or am I misunderstanding? 

18 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Everglow sweetie… Both Loona and Everglow are flops in Korea, but Everglow stomps internationally. Look at their YouTube and Spotify stats and its a complete stomp from Everglow’s side. Everglow is also the only 4th gen non big 3 group to hit over 200 million views on yt. The only 4th gen groups to have videos over 200 million views on yt are Itzy, aespa, SKZ and Everglow (who are all my faves btw.) :clap3:

Thank you YouTube ads I guess???

12 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

Thank you YouTube ads I guess???

As if most SM groups videos aren’t inflated by ads. BBC and Dun Dun both have 100M streams on Spotify. 

LOON/A sells more albums, but congrats to EverLOW for getting those bot streams i guess :-*

I don't really follow this Garam case but I thought the victim only wanted a sincere apology? Why can't she do that like years ago before making her debut.

 

 

SM lucked out that Taeyeon didn't quit when she wanted to during trainee days. The way she literally achieved success in almost everything.

33 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

LOON/A sells more albums, but congrats to EverLOW for getting those bot streams i guess :-*

Loona are 12, Everglow 6 I’m sure both are getting the same amount of money. :deadbanana4: only Chuu seems richer. 

57 minutes ago, cyclone said:

This garam situation is so confusing. Is someone really getting cancelled for what they did in middle school or am I misunderstanding? 

People who say this are extremely juvenile. Being a middle schooler doesn’t excuse you from extreme cases of bullying and violence. I highly suspect people who have this mentality are murderers or something because this **** makes no sense. 
 

This isn’t canceling someone from a Twitter post 15 years ago. To receive the level of disciplinary action she received you need to be involved in actual harmful bullying/violence. 
 

That **** is not normal, even for kids. Stop trying to minimize it.

18 minutes ago, Gaia said:

People who say this are extremely juvenile. Being a middle schooler doesn’t excuse you from extreme cases of bullying and violence. I highly suspect people who have this mentality are murderers or something because this **** makes no sense. 
 

This isn’t canceling someone from a Twitter post 15 years ago. To receive the level of disciplinary action she received you need to be involved in actual harmful bullying/violence. 
 

That **** is not normal, even for kids. Stop trying to minimize it.

I didn't know there was violence involved? I didn't even consider, all I saw was that this girl is like 16 and the allegations were from years ago, I did not expect that from a middle schooler so I'm shocked if true :chick3:

 

Im lowkey still unphased though, I feel like we should not be judged based on what we did in middle school in general.. kids were getting in fist fights every lunch, carrying around guns, even I was a bully but I'm a totally different person now who wouldn't act anything like that now... I'll be happy if she gets kicked out though

Edited by cyclone

The fearless formation looks SO much better as five omg

 

Eunchae getting the centre time she deserved too:clap3:

49 minutes ago, karlo_98 said:

 

They're so perfect as 5 :jonny5::alexz:

 

LORDE the way sakura SNATCHED Haram's bridge moment!!! It is with minimal regret that i enter the #HaramOUT camp :jonnycat:

Edited by Shou7

19 minutes ago, Hendery said:

The fearless formation looks SO much better as five omg

 

Eunchae getting the centre time she deserved too:clap3:

There's one moment in the choreo where she pops up in the center for like a hot second and smiles before disappearing into the abyss and I laugh every time :dies:

31 minutes ago, cyclone said:

I didn't know there was violence involved? I didn't even consider, all I saw was that this girl is like 16 and the allegations were from years ago, I did not expect that from a middle schooler so I'm shocked if true :chick3:

 

Im lowkey still unphased though, I feel like we should not be judged based on what we did in middle school in general.. kids were getting in fist fights every lunch, carrying around guns, even I was a bully but I'm a totally different person now who wouldn't act anything like that now... I'll be happy if she gets kicked out though

I feel like this is a perspective from someone who has never been bullied or was a bully

 

If it was from the bullied pov and they saw their bully being adored by thousands of people making millions of won, without the bully ever apologising to them I would probably out their wrong doings too. Sure someone can change from who they were 3-5 years ago but at least admit your mistake and sincerely apologise instead of denying and trying to act as the victim instead. 
 

Correct me if I'm wrong because I have not been following this news too closely, but Garam denied, said she was the victim of bullying instead and Hybe even put out news they will be suing. If it turns out that she is a bully then she hasn't changed nor she reflected on her action, she's only sorry she got caught.

They look better with 5 members. nothing is missed without Garam bc she adds nothing to the group :coffee2:

 



And Sakura and Eunchae gets more lines so I bet their fans are going to support this 

Edited by Adama

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.