Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 696.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

She needs to give us another vinyl for #Butterfly25, using this as the cover.

 

MS01MDcwLmpwZWc.jpeg

 

Two discs. With either the Butterfly era remixes or the Butterfly Tour audio from Tokyo Dome.

 

8 hours ago, James_Dean said:

How much do you think this is worth?

Probably $5 since she's living the life of a fad these days... might as well give me a copy of alt cover Caution since its value will drop below breaking even soon

FsvvMbJ.gif

 

Not $5. 

 

*puts them up on eBay and Discogs for $480 a piece*

She needs a song produced by Nineteen85 with Maxwell on feat.

 

Edited by !ngwe
link

A renaissance moment. A triumphant sound of victory. 
 

 My Through the rain. Happy anniversary.

19 hours ago, tootight49 said:

A renaissance moment. A triumphant sound of victory. 
 

 My Through the rain. Happy anniversary.

A classic.

 

:jonny5:

On 8/2/2022 at 5:03 PM, ATWK said:

Omg SPILL. The bridge and pre-chorus >>>

 

atrl.thumb.gif.0d0a6b5c18e03a87f761daac1

agrih don't get the hate

atrl.thumb.gif.0d0a6b5c18e03a87f761daac1

there's a cute ep in that album:gaycat2:

2 hours ago, James_Dean said:

 

 

 

I WOULD DIE :jonny5:

The way lambs would kill for those scribbles.

In the past 32 years I think 2022 must be shaping up to be the most boring year to be a lamb. :rip:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.