Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

I’ll never be able to forget this.

 

Mariah on set of the Triumphant single cover photoshoot:

mariah-carey-nude-dress-weight.jpg?posit
 

The finished product:

mariah-bawse-meek.jpeg
 

:deadbanana2:

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 696.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

6 hours ago, Daydream said:

I’ll never be able to forget this.

 

Mariah on set of the Triumphant single cover photoshoot:

mariah-carey-nude-dress-weight.jpg?posit
 

The finished product:

mariah-bawse-meek.jpeg
 

:deadbanana2:

I remember this too... vividly.

But considering she had just had the twins (the year before) plus tummy tuck and all, she looked great.

 

:jonny5:

 

She looks way better there (not stuffed in a corset, flat ass etc) then she does now.

Oh hey! Hope you’re all good. Are the OG base lambs still here? 

1 hour ago, Buyonce1814 said:

Oh hey! Hope you’re all good. Are the OG base lambs still here? 

Where have u been Bu

2 hours ago, Buyonce1814 said:

Oh hey! Hope you’re all good. Are the OG base lambs still here? 

Lk1B6ac.gif

Top 10 Most Streamed Songs from Big 4 (Madonna, Whitney, Celine & Mariah) - June update


1. AIWFCIY (Mariah Carey) - 1,151,944,947 = +2M

2.I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Whitney Houston) - 819.741.479 = +23M

3. Higher Love (Whitney Houston) - 709.647.202 = +17M

4. I Will Always Love You (Whitney Houston) - 489.726.879 = +11M

5. My Heart Will Go On (Celine Dion) - 393,246,352 = +9M

6. We Belong Together (Mariah Carey) - 386,246,165 = +10M

7. I Have Nothing (Whitney Houston) - 318.157.425 = +8M

8. Material Girl (Madonna) - 305,042,000 = +19M

9. Like a Prayer (Madonna) - 300.718.000 = +9M

10. Because You Loved Me (Celine Dion) - 291,540,346 = +7M

Edited by tokito

18 hours ago, Daydream said:

I’ll never be able to forget this.

 

Mariah on set of the Triumphant single cover photoshoot:

mariah-carey-nude-dress-weight.jpg?posit
 

The finished product:

mariah-bawse-meek.jpeg
 

:deadbanana2:

Really? Why does the dress look so different on the single cover :deadbanana2: She looked amazing in 2012-2013 though

Anyways chile, let’s stream Faded.

 

I wanted them to get back together for years, but he’s obviously ruined any chance of those in the last couple of years by spreading his seed everywhere. And even though I was a bit suspicious of his intentions at the start (I think we all were), Bryan has turned out to be a stand-up guy.

27 minutes ago, Saddy said:

Lk1B6ac.gif

He better stay away from her :biblio: I thought they would someday get back together but once he started fathering all those children I hope Mariah never reconciles with him

19 minutes ago, Daydream said:

I wanted them to get back together for years, but he’s obviously ruined any chance of those in the last couple of years by spreading his seed everywhere.

Ew. Why? :biblio:

21 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Ew. Why? :biblio:

I know wtf :skull:

after he broke ha heart and we got the 2014 Elusive Chanteuse Tour breakdowns. **** HIM!

we would get a good album out of that mess tho why lie Lk1B6ac.gif

1 hour ago, Saddy said:

Lk1B6ac.gif

"Oh boy, you got the best of me" :rip:

How I say this...
Fact that you still exist
No disrespect
On second thought it truly, truly is

 

500.gif

On 7/13/2022 at 2:31 PM, Daydream said:

Anyways chile, let’s stream Faded.

 

I wanted them to get back together for years, but he’s obviously ruined any chance of those in the last couple of years by spreading his seed everywhere. And even though I was a bit suspicious of his intentions at the start (I think we all were), Bryan has turned out to be a stand-up guy.

#Justice4Faded

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.