Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Suburbannature has been unbanned for a week now... they ain't coming back. They hate us :gaycat6:

they cannot stay away forever and let this base die :heart:

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 697.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

47 minutes ago, tootight49 said:

Forever mood 

 

I listened to this song today, such a masterpiece:jonny5:

1 hour ago, Saddy said:

I listened to this song today, such a masterpiece:jonny5:

It’s perfection! Could have been a single. 

3 hours ago, xrosup said:

Moo is over.

Ikr it's well earned tho, not like she gives a **** about her lambs anyway.

4 hours ago, xrosup said:

Moo is over.

She's dead to me if she ruins #Butterfly25

 

xQk0bOA.gif

Where tf is SUD, Moo?

Can't wait for the millionth performance of Hero next month, truly inspiring. 

 

6vTeEPf.gif

What even is there for her to give us on #Butterfly25? She already released all the remixes during MC30. And there weren't many left-off tracks other than Lead The Way which she eventually released on Glitter. Don't tell me she's gonna re-record the vocals. :gaycat6:

42 minutes ago, Daydream said:

What even is there for her to give us on #Butterfly25? She already released all the remixes during MC30. And there weren't many left-off tracks other than Lead The Way which she eventually released on Glitter. Don't tell me she's gonna re-record the vocals. :gaycat6:

She needs to give us the Butterfly Tour at Tokyo Dome/Hawaii/Around The World.

 

I want the full performance of Hopelessly Devoted To You.

3 hours ago, Rocket said:

She needs to give us the Butterfly Tour at Tokyo Dome/Hawaii/Around The World.

 

I want the full performance of Hopelessly Devoted To You.

This.

Not 220k likes and nearly 3m views. :bibliahh: I hate this ***** for being so popular without even lifting a finger.

I'm glad Big Energy didn't go #1. It would have been a stain on her other 19 #1s.

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator

I can't escape those defrosting memes like can y'all RELAX. it's AUGUST :lmao:

 

Anyway, excited for MC to reemerge in a few months, probably serving skinny and well-rested.

 

spacer.png

Welcome back @suburbannature :hug: Tell us who we need to take out for getting you b4nn3d.

5 minutes ago, Daydream said:

Welcome back @suburbannature :hug: Tell us who we need to take out for getting you b4nn3d.

The JLosers but they've already been punished enough having a fave with the talent of a block of wood and who is currently getting married on a slave plantation. 

On 8/20/2022 at 4:30 PM, James_Dean said:

Suburbannature has been unbanned for a week now... they ain't coming back. They hate us :gaycat6:

:rip: 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.