Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

When the new music is ready, she will be skinny again.

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 696.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

#justice4savetheday that song should've been a big hit tbh serving 90s it was fire actually. 

1 hour ago, mjj said:

#justice4savetheday that song should've been a big hit tbh serving 90s it was fire actually. 

How strange, I was thinking about that song yesterday :rip:

44 minutes ago, noonbob said:

How strange, I was thinking about that song yesterday :rip:

interesting.

 tumblr_pci8urMr2f1xas440o1_400.gifv

The base is truly going to remian dead until defrosting time. :deadbanana4:

 

CvlQAlA.png

5 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

The base is truly going to remian dead until defrosting time. :deadbanana4:

 

CvlQAlA.png

So boring, i'm sick of ha Christmas shtick.

 

CvlQAlA.png

17 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

The base is truly going to remian dead until defrosting time. :deadbanana4:

 

CvlQAlA.png

So sad:gaycat6:

CvlQAlA.png

3 hours ago, killer_rose said:

The base is truly going to remian dead until defrosting time. :deadbanana4:

 

CvlQAlA.png

I fear her fat ass is not gonna do anything this Christmas either

 

CvlQAlA.png

1 hour ago, xrosup said:

I fear her fat ass is not gonna do anything this Christmas either

 

CvlQAlA.png

We were supposed to get a full Xmas special that continues the story of the first one last Xmas but that was delayed due to COVID, so I assume she will film that. 

I wouldn't be surprised if this Xmas was a quiet one. In fact I hope it is. It's getting tired. I hate that her whole schtick is becoming a Xmas act. I'd rather her do nothing if she's not gonna release non-festive music.

7 hours ago, Daydream said:

I wouldn't be surprised if this Xmas was a quiet one. In fact I hope it is. It's getting tired. I hate that her whole schtick is becoming a Xmas act. I'd rather her do nothing if she's not gonna release non-festive music.

Yeah i agree.

Howling at this Australian Lamb selling ha entire Moo collection for $35,000.

 

Good luck getting those coins, sis.

 

s-l1600.jpg

So it was Taylor driving the plane in the Honey video??

 

1ca5ee0583.gif

Edited by Touchdown

8 hours ago, Rocket said:

Howling at this Australian Lamb selling ha entire Moo collection for $35,000.

 

Good luck getting those coins, sis.

 

s-l1600.jpg

You have a bigga collection than that, Even tho I've never seen it.

But I recall how much you have brought over the years. How much do you think yours is worth KING?

1 hour ago, noonbob said:

You have a bigga collection than that, Even tho I've never seen it.

But I recall how much you have brought over the years. How much do you think yours is worth KING?

I'm not sure.

 

@James_Dean, how much do you think this is worth?

 

FJ_f0d8acAkij0N?format=jpg&name=large

 

And that's just the vinyl (not even all of it).

In anticipation of Beyoncé going #1 next week I was curious how many women over 40 have achieved this. Found this article from two years ago and the disrespect towards Mariah pissed me off. :mad:

 

https://www.vulture.com/2020/05/the-high-note-all-the-women-over-40-with-a-billboard-no-1.html

 

The list is currently:

- Aretha Frankin

- Tina Turner

- Madonna

- Sia

- Mariah Carey

 

They say in the article that there are only two black women who have achieved this feat. They obviously mean Aretha and Tina and didn't include Mariah. And then they go on to say that AIWFCIY was a 1996 song when it was actually 1994.

 

I understand why Mariah gets annoyed with people erasing her blackness all the time.

15 hours ago, Rocket said:

Howling at this Australian Lamb selling ha entire Moo collection for $35,000.

 

Good luck getting those coins, sis.

 

s-l1600.jpg

Not lambs literally selling their memorabilia cause she is boring now :deadbanana4:

 

8 hours ago, Rocket said:

I wonder what she has planned.

Merch + ADS as usual

 

Or maybe a Butterfly Mariah’s Version with re-recorded stuff that nobody wants :bibliahh:

8 hours ago, Rocket said:

I'm not sure.

 

@James_Dean, how much do you think this is worth?

 

FJ_f0d8acAkij0N?format=jpg&name=large

 

And that's just the vinyl (not even all of it).

How much do you think this is worth?

Probably $5 since she's living the life of a fad these days... might as well give me a copy of alt cover Caution since its value will drop below breaking even soon

FsvvMbJ.gif

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.