Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

I really wanted a summer album. :noparty: Oh Mariah. Nevermind, let's try again in 2023 shall we.

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 696.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

Oh it’s definitely a Memoirs kinda day today. :katie2: Then again when isn’t it?

15 hours ago, James_Dean said:

 

 

I thought that was Charli XCX. :rip:

NBg0ZIy.png

 

Oh ***** the Mariah references. :jonny5:

 

I'm That Chick Girl

Big Energy

Heated

All Up In Your Mind

Pure/Honey

 

you-got-a-point-true.gif

3 hours ago, Bacardo Royale said:

does she still visit camp mariah?

 

tumblr_inline_r74b6tc6Sp1qktomp_500.gif

I'm sure she doesn't 

On 7/20/2022 at 11:35 PM, Daydream said:

NBg0ZIy.png

 

Oh ***** the Mariah references. :jonny5:

 

I'm That Chick Girl

Big Energy

Heated

All Up In Your Mind

Pure/Honey

 

you-got-a-point-true.gif

she adores the best.

The recipe that’s needed for Mariah’s lead single to be a hit:

 

- Produced by The-Dream (Memoirs) or Hit-Boy (Money, Thirsty, Dedicated)

- Cardi B feature

- Song length no longer than 3:20

- Video directed by Brett RATner (hate him but he’s responsible for some of ha best, most creative and iconic videos)

- Humorous lyrics (i.e. Infinity/Obsessed/Touch My Body)

 

whitney-houston.gif

Hope that she can deliver a hit in next spring/summer :heart:

I still think if she wanted hits she needs light hearted pop songs like Touch My Body. Caution was amazing but so heavy feeling except for Godth Grade.

She need to reinvent herself with her current voice and style in a good way:flame:she had amazing body during TMB video.

4 hours ago, Saddy said:

 

Taylor is coming for Madonna. Mariah is safe. :hippo:

6 hours ago, Saddy said:

 

I've always disliked that Mariah picture :rip: 

3 minutes ago, Touchdown said:

I've always disliked that Mariah picture :rip: 

Why? 

13 minutes ago, Saddy said:

Why? 

I mean she's gorgeous in it but she just looks like she's forcing that smile so hard. 

23 hours ago, noonbob said:

This place is so dead.

 

CvlQAlA.png

Blame it on Miss Perfume, @suburbannature and our iconic Discord server.

 

New music when?

 

AyezNMU.png

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.