Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

26 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

Seriously now

60363909-11021931-Hopping_off_The_Dream_

Very precious, delicate piece of cargo.

Proceed with caution.

 

CvlQAlA.png

Edited by noonbob

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 696.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

51 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

Seriously now

60363909-11021931-Hopping_off_The_Dream_

Maybe she needs assistance to walking everywhere cause she has vertigo idk it's not normal behaviour to be carried like this everytime we see her

14 minutes ago, noonbob said:

04pA2sr.jpg?1

 

This serving Titanic "I'll never let go" :rip:

 

 

Bryan can strong arm me any day of the week though.

31 minutes ago, noonbob said:

04pA2sr.jpg?1

 

This serving Titanic "I'll never let go" :rip:

 

 

Bryan can make her fat "melt away". :biggrin:

Edited by !ngwe
correction

41 minutes ago, noonbob said:

04pA2sr.jpg?1

 

This serving Titanic "I'll never let go" :rip:

 

 

He's so ******* hot :gaycat6:

6 hours ago, noonbob said:

04pA2sr.jpg?1

 

This serving Titanic "I'll never let go" :rip:

 

 

:bibliahh:

11 hours ago, killer_rose said:

The superstar singer put a glamorous twist on her rubber swimwear

Patricia looks good

 

"A lot of people have stopped talking to her."

 

The ***** is still so bitter she wants nothing to do with his ass.

 

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

 

"A lot of people have stopped talking to her."

 

The ***** is still so bitter she wants nothing to do with his ass.

 

This is why everyone walks on eggshells around ha.

 

04T3cCK.png

12 hours ago, noonbob said:

04pA2sr.jpg?1

 

This serving Titanic "I'll never let go" :rip:

 

 

:gaycat6:

13 hours ago, noonbob said:

04pA2sr.jpg?1

 

This serving Titanic "I'll never let go" :rip:

 

 

It takes a strong MAN to handle a real woman!:heart:

CvlQAlA.png

 

No words :rip: Are we back to 2017? 

14 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

Seriously now

60363909-11021931-Hopping_off_The_Dream_

She's not even wearing heels why can't she walk on her own :rip:

14 hours ago, noonbob said:

04pA2sr.jpg?1

 

This serving Titanic "I'll never let go" :rip:

 

 

wait:ahh:

 

14 hours ago, xrosup said:

Maybe she needs assistance to walking everywhere cause she has vertigo idk it's not normal behaviour to be carried like this everytime we see her

Could be the case. Someone else said she's got a big fear of falling ever since she broke her arm 10 years ago

3 hours ago, Mandalay said:

Are those new pics? :deadbanana4:

Yes, that's from a day ago in Capri. 

 

CvlQAlA.png

3 hours ago, killer_rose said:

Yes, that's from a day ago in Capri. 

 

CvlQAlA.png

The pics are ... unfortunate.

On 7/16/2022 at 6:59 PM, Daydream said:

Omg it's awful. :rip: All the YT comments from 12 years ago dragging him. :gaycat6:

 

 

 

There's no way it would have fit with the rest of the songs on Memoirs but I wonder if Mariah ever recorded a version.

sounds like nelly furtado's maneater 

Walking off a boat onto a dock (or even vice versa) is a bit wonky, if I had men around to help me, I’d do the same as her. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.