Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

14 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

The JLosers but they've already been punished enough having a fave with the talent of a block of wood and who is currently getting married on a slave plantation. 

:deadbanana4:

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 696.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

38 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

The JLosers but they've already been punished enough having a fave with the talent of a block of wood and who is currently getting married on a slave plantation. 

:deadbanana4:

2 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

I can't escape those defrosting memes like can y'all RELAX. it's AUGUST :lmao:

 

Anyway, excited for MC to reemerge in a few months, probably serving skinny and well-rested.

 

spacer.png

In order to rest you’re supposed to work first

HEDuPOe.gif

12 minutes ago, Moonlight Nation said:

I keep thinking about poor Mariah Carey having to explain to her kids when they grow older and get more connected with the news that they have Lord knows how many half-siblings.

 

FMTmDSzWUAERiDT?format=jpg&name=medium

 

 

yall... :rip:

So what do you think we're getting for Butterfly 25?

 

Live in Hawaii or Japan live album to go with it?

1 hour ago, Daydream said:

yall... :rip:

Thanks for quoting me! I cannot believe I had yet to join ATRL's Mariah Carey base. 

 

Here is the full thread with more edits of Mariah Carey as Whitney Houston album covers - courtesy of MeltAwayRiah on Twitter.

 

 

The only time Mariah blocked herself from #1 is We Belong Together/Shake It Off right?
 

To my knowledge it is but I just read something on YouTube that said Emotions blocked Can’t Let Go from #1. I’ve never heard of this. If it’s true what week was it? Pretty sure it’s false though.

 

EDIT: Nevermind just checked. CLG was only #2 for one week:

https://www.billboard.com/charts/hot-100/1992-01-25/
and wasn’t blocked by Emotions. Idk why people make up lies. :skull:

Edited by Daydream

4 minutes ago, Daydream said:

The only time Mariah blocked herself from #1 is We Belong Together/Shake It Off right?

Yes

5 minutes ago, Daydream said:

Emotions blocked Can’t Let Go from #1.

This is not true, as far as I know, Motorola decided to stop promoting CLG right after it reached #2. If it wasn't for him, CLG would have been Mariah's 6th #1

1 minute ago, Saddy said:

Yes

This is not true, as far as I know, Motorola decided to stop promoting CLG right after it reached #2. If it wasn't for him, CLG would have been Mariah's 6th #1

That and Loverboy were such missed opportunities. :weeps: Fair enough Bootylicious was more popular than Loverboy, but CLG was definitely cheated out of a #1.

was Butterfly (single) released commercially in the U.S. I was looking at it's radio stats and they were pretty good, it could've definitely gone #1 with a CD release for 49 cents

8 hours ago, Daydream said:

That and Loverboy were such missed opportunities. :weeps: Fair enough Bootylicious was more popular than Loverboy, but CLG was definitely cheated out of a #1.

Lovergod still ended up being the best selling song of 2001. :gaycat4:

Those songs didn't deserve #1 anyway, 19 is more than enough. MC could of used a few more top 10s in her arsenal :gaycat4:

 

E.g. songs like It's Like That & When You Believe not going top10 is criminal 

 

 

6 hours ago, killer_rose said:

Lovergod still ended up being the best selling song of 2001. :gaycat4:

Plus DC single was push a week ahead and discounted as well. 

I never really realised how much Mariah has sampled/covered Diana Ross in her discography. 3 times:

  • Endless Love
  • Do You Know Where You're Going To
  • Love Hangover/Heartbreaker

 

She really does love The Boss. Legends.

 

spacer.png

 

I think she is tied with MJ who has also been covered/sampled 3 times in Moo's discography:

  • I'll Be There
  • I'm That Chick (samples Off The Wall)
  • I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time (Remix) (samples With A Child's Heart)

 

Ugh Mariah really has legendary taste. :jonny5:

Edited by Daydream

1 hour ago, tootight49 said:

Are you strhmming?   

 

  

 

Of course! We need both queens to succeed in every way possible :gayriahcat2:

35 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Of course! We need both queens to succeed in every way possible :gayriahcat2:

Mariah Carey Crying GIF

4 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

My All > Breakdown > Honey > The Roof > Babydoll 

JLow would agree.

2 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

She does have some taste yuh

 

Finally, this Christmas jingle being sung by a vocalist.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.