Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 696.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

56 minutes ago, Touchdown said:

What's this I hear on Twitter about a Mariah leak? :celestial5:

Her McDonald's order leaked 

Touchdown

I’m just gonna assume it was lambs breaking in to get hold of some new music. So I don’t blame them. :coffee2:

5 hours ago, noonbob said:

:deadbanana4:

 

Hope she leaks more of Moo's nudes.

she could leak the demo tape and SUD

10 hours ago, skinnylegendBR said:

she could leak the demo tape and SUD

She does not care about music, she said "I Don't". :WAP:

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
13 hours ago, skinnylegendBR said:

she could leak the demo tape and SUD

My first thought. If I ever meet MC again, this will be the first thing I ask her about :alexz2:

6 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

My first thought. If I ever meet MC again, this will be the first thing I ask her about :alexz2:

I hate those people that got a change to talk to her at twitter space and kept whining about their life instead of asking her questions

I want her to do something but when she does is a rapist single, christmas stuff or advertisements so nvm

3Bq7JWH.gif

Darlene is so old, she’s had all this time to trademark it, but didn’t. And who or what is an Elizabeth Chan? Never heard of her.

Not her being called a "holiday music singer" now :deadbanana2: That's what happens when you reduce your entire career to a season instead of promoting your other music! But anyway… Whether they like it or not she IS the queen of christmas, she by far has the most popular christmas song of recent times.

54 minutes ago, allforyou said:

 Whether they like it or not she IS the queen of christmas, she by far has the most popular christmas song of recent times.

the queen of christmas is michel buble

On 8/17/2022 at 7:00 PM, skinnylegendBR said:

the queen of christmas is michel buble

this comment killed the base :rip:

On 8/15/2022 at 4:58 PM, feelslikeadream said:

My first thought. If I ever meet MC again, this will be the first thing I ask her about :alexz2:

What's SUD

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.