Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

12 hours ago, killer_rose said:

No words.

 

293011496_781680299938742_5637310556827056949_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5a057b&_nc_ohc=JSlImwqZMmkAX9-SLJU&_nc_ad=z-m&_nc_cid=0&_nc_ht=scontent.cdninstagram.com&oh=03_AVINnxgO5zXc70Sv8ncLAw4j_Ny8wQeyG078q3r9c_TvJw&oe=62F68BE5

She will leave capri as drop dead gorgeous. :rip:

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 696.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

Zane Lowe is such an ass-licker. :skull: “You are reflecting Mariah back at Mariah” head ass.

I was looking at The-Dream's production discography and saw this.

 

ZQakINs.png

 

I've never heard about "I Need Things" before.

 

shook.gif

3 hours ago, Daydream said:

I was looking at The-Dream's production discography and saw this.

 

ZQakINs.png

 

I've never heard about "I Need Things" before.

 

shook.gif

And it's a good thing you haven't. 

3 minutes ago, 1DES said:

And it's a good thing you haven't. 

Omg it's awful. :rip: All the YT comments from 12 years ago dragging him. :gaycat6:

 

 

 

There's no way it would have fit with the rest of the songs on Memoirs but I wonder if Mariah ever recorded a version.

On 7/16/2022 at 4:34 AM, Daydream said:

Zane Lowe is such an ass-licker. :skull: “You are reflecting Mariah back at Mariah” head ass.

It didn't even really make sense. :rip:

18 hours ago, Daydream said:

I was looking at The-Dream's production discography and saw this.

 

ZQakINs.png

 

I've never heard about "I Need Things" before.

 

shook.gif

:laugh:

17 hours ago, noonbob said:

She needs this energy in ha life.

This song never old-aged

I can truly listen it everyday 

4 minutes ago, noonbob said:

GIgHcQY.jpg?1

 

I GOT THAT BIG BIG ENNERRRGGAAAAYYYY.

 

:jonny5:

Needs the manpower of 4 to move her around.

 

Hopping off: The Dream Lover hitmaker was barefoot for her day of fun aboard a private yacht, and enjoyed some time cooling off in the sea with her loved ones

2 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Needs the manpower of 4 to move her around.

 

Hopping off: The Dream Lover hitmaker was barefoot for her day of fun aboard a private yacht, and enjoyed some time cooling off in the sea with her loved ones

looking like she is being arrested :rip:

14 minutes ago, Saddy said:

This song is so good :jonny5:

Godbracelet remains a top tier album.

 

CvlQAlA.png

33 minutes ago, Saddy said:

This song is so good :jonny5:

18 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Godbracelet remains a top tier album.

 

CvlQAlA.png

The way this came to mind last night with our matches with huntress :rip:

 

CvlQAlA.png

 

 

 

43 minutes ago, noonbob said:

The way this came to mind last night with our matches with huntress :rip:

 

CvlQAlA.png

 

 

 

Good ******* bye. :deadbanana4:

 

CvlQAlA.png

26 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Good ******* bye. :deadbanana4:

 

CvlQAlA.png

I was gonna start singing it, but the ***** got in a chase with me and as you know I was too busy screaming.

 

CvlQAlA.png

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.