Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

42 minutes ago, !ngwe said:

Someone should be watching you for fat shaming, be careful :jonny3:

we have the right to drag her fat ass after the recent developments imQYSMH.gif

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 696.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

3 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

we have the right to drag her fat ass after the recent developments imQYSMH.gif

IEQYQPv.gif

She could not get inspiration from Italy due to overwhelmingly hot weather conditions.

5 minutes ago, !ngwe said:

IEQYQPv.gif

She could not get inspiration from Italy due to overwhelmingly hot weather conditions.

If Italy can't, nothing else will, I fear

IEQYQPv.gif

 

 

time to book that capri recording studio again for the new charmy

IEQYQPv.gif

7 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

If Italy can't, nothing else will, I fear

IEQYQPv.gif

 

 

time to book that capri recording studio again for the new charmy

IEQYQPv.gif

Mariah Carey - '#Hermosa' - Directlyrics,

in Capri with Miguel.

Good Ol' Days 

2 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

If Italy can't, nothing else will, I fear

IEQYQPv.gif

 

 

time to book that capri recording studio again for the new charmy

IEQYQPv.gif

We can only dream of Moo serving us a masterpiece like Charmy. That's simply never going to happen again.

 

tumblr_inline_renzwc7gCD1qktomp_500.gif

52 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Skinny and motivated legend.

 

Pin by Jordan Cleveland on Mariah Carey | Fashion, Mariah carey, Leather  pants

IEQYQPv.gif

Forgetful Queen, "Did I eat that?" new anthem for certain people. :gayriahcat1:

3 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

we have the right to drag her fat ass after the recent developments imQYSMH.gif

I agree. 

 

imQYSMH.gif

 

3 hours ago, !ngwe said:

Mariah Carey - '#Hermosa' - Directlyrics,

in Capri with Miguel.

Good Ol' Days 

We miss ha :cries:

 

56 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Skinny and motivated legend.

 

Pin by Jordan Cleveland on Mariah Carey | Fashion, Mariah carey, Leather  pants

We miss ha (2) :cries:

39 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

LR2YJ7c.jpg

I cannot with her anymore. 

 

 tumblr_inline_renzwc7gCD1qktomp_500.gif

She looks good barefaced. I just wish she would stop pronouncing her cheekbones. 2016 stella era was the worst.

3 hours ago, James_Dean said:

LR2YJ7c.jpg

 

this >>>>>>>>>>>> the drag queen makeup

4 hours ago, James_Dean said:

LR2YJ7c.jpg

Wonder what filter she used

5 hours ago, James_Dean said:

LR2YJ7c.jpg

She will be skinny in 2-3 months :heart:

i knew you guys would have gifs from Italy. lol Thank you <3 My collection of gifs is too much but I imagine it doesn't compare to some others in here. 

 

imQYSMH.gif

 

 

7 hours ago, Touchdown said:

i knew you guys would have gifs from Italy. lol Thank you <3 My collection of gifs is too much but I imagine it doesn't compare to some others in here. 

 

imQYSMH.gif

 

 

@Rocket's is gigantic. 

@Saddy's is crisp HQ.

Legends.

 

l1rvs5u.gif

 

2 hours ago, killer_rose said:

@Rocket's is gigantic. 

@Saddy's is crisp HQ.

Legends.

 

l1rvs5u.gif

 

tumblr_inline_r3kljovHc81qktomp_500.gif

11 hours ago, Bacardo Royale said:

they should have cast her as ursula in that upcoming mermaid movie

 

IEQYQPv.gif

So she could use butterfly potion to have 2008 body :clownny:

19 minutes ago, !ngwe said:

So she could use butterfly potion to have 2008 body :clownny:

Queen of Butterfly water.

 

Mariah Carey launches her own 'melodic beverage' called 'Butterfly' | Mariah  carey pictures, Mariah carey, Mariah

2 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Queen of Butterfly water.

 

Mariah Carey launches her own 'melodic beverage' called 'Butterfly' | Mariah  carey pictures, Mariah carey, Mariah

So, she got that inspiration from Queen Ursula. :worship:

On 7/11/2022 at 7:46 PM, James_Dean said:

LR2YJ7c.jpg

Looking straight outta 2013 (if you squint)

hqdefault.jpg

 

I wonder if Norman got to keep all that stuff or if they threw it in the trash with the rest of Wendy's things.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.