Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 695.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

 

This song is such a bop. One of my favorite Mariah tracks and was definitely needed at the time. 

On 5/9/2025 at 11:37 PM, stevyy said:

01 - 559,687,915 - +707,628 - 2009 - Obsessed
02 - 753,923,409 - +468,512 - 2005 - We Belong Together
03 - 487,308,863 - +276,392 - 1995 - Fantasy
04 - 168,546,988 - +263,614 - 1998 - My All
05 - 443,719,583 - +225,033 - 2003 - I Know What You Want
06 - 448,556,169 - +214,208 - 1996 - Always be my Baby
07 - 288,093,991 - +213,828 - 2008 - Touch my Body
08 - 296,638,683 - +157,384 - 1994 - Without You
09 - 309,931,980 - +134,369 - 1993 - Hero
10 - 224,685,476 - +109,945 - 1995 - One Sweet Day
--
11 - 139,602,739 - +98,291 - 2005 - Shake It Off
12 - 94,649,226 - +90,671 - 2008 - Bye Bye
13 - 179,967,090 - +74,886 - 1998 - When you Believe
14 - 2,174,675,535 - +69,296 - 1994 - All I want for Christmas Is You
15 - 101,211,566 - +66,876 - 2005 - It's Like That
16 - 124,589,106 - +57,749 - 1994 - Endless Love
17 - 66,162,090 - +54,938 - 1999 - Thank God I Found You
18 - 140,528,078 - +52,602 - 1999 - Heartbreaker
19 - 31,744,513 - +49,736 - 1996 - Open Arms
20 - 94,282,890 - +48,905 - 1995 - Fantasy (Remix)
--
21 - 118,531,764 - +47,020 - 1991 - Emotions
22 - 90,733,759 - +46,099 - 2000 - Against All Odds
23 - 97,225,284 - +44,975 - 1997 - Honey
24 - 135,019,066 - +39,637 - 2022 - Big Energy Remix
25 - 58,631,943 - +37,904 - 2005 - Don't Forget About Us
26 - 76,075,409 - +35,095 - 2009 - It's a Wrap
27 - 131,416,214 - +34,784 - 2013 - #Beautiful
28 - 1,455,200 - +34,448 - 2025 - Don't Forget About Us (Kaytranada Remix)
29 - 53,492,016 - +31,593 - 2009 - I Want To Know What Love Is
30 - 71,546,196 - +31,331 - 1993 - Dreamlover

 

Legendary behaviour. Over 4,5 million streams yesterday.
 

I remember when those numbers were her WEEKLY STREAMS :deadbanana: 

 

There was this one thread i was following when i was a member here. I think you were updating it daily and i was following it everyday :toofunny2: 

 

Memoirs has the most viral material. I thought that UOMF had a chance to go really viral but it somehow fell of. 

Remember the days when we use to hope and pray this bish would bring back her shuffle/run during MIH climax.

Well now we're lucky if she even moves, the energy in her performances now is in the negatives.

and it's not like she has the excuse of "needing to retain energy to focus more on singing" because she lips everything now.

 

 

It's sad but also inexcusable. Yeah, she had a tough time last year, but if that's taken such a toll, she shouldn't be performing.

Why should people pay all that money to watch her stand still or move about like she's spaced out whilst moving her lips to pre-recorded tracks.

 

orwm8t7.thumb.jpg.ec1314eeb9ef4fb406104e

 

Cher, Dolly, Patti, Chaka all the older girls in their 70s give way more energy while singing live.

 

Was watching this last night, wishing we could go back!

 

 

:jonny5:

8 hours ago, noonbob said:

 

The fan outdoing her backing tracks :deadbanana2: Was this you @Melancholy?

excuse me, i'm british now!

All her remixes are generally great but this one just takes me somewhere else

 

10 minutes of pure bliss :jonny5:

3 hours ago, noonbob said:

Can she go back to Jamaica.. :noparty:

 

can't believe it's been 10 years since this wtf is time!!

 

 

:jonny5:

I was watching this a few months ago too like....if weed is what we need to finally loosen her up again then she needs to reserve some of that budget for the finest edibles she can get :jonny: 

51 minutes ago, Reverie said:

I was watching this a few months ago too like....if weed is what we need to finally loosen her up again then she needs to reserve some of that budget for the finest edibles she can get :jonny: 

Right and ditch the alcohol cos I don't think that helps.

 

orwm8t7.thumb.jpg.ec1314eeb9ef4fb406104e

Omg i just realised that its about to be 7 years since the release of Caution :deadbanana: 

 

It was her most acclaimed album + it made me stan her and discover her Whole discovery. Why didn't she release new material after? It was so GOOD. 

  • ATRL Moderator
11 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

It was her most acclaimed album 

spacer.png

 

but yea she hates us & wanna be a retired xmas lady.

3 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

Omg i just realised that its about to be 7 years since the release of Caution :deadbanana: 

 

It was her most acclaimed album + it made me stan her and discover her Whole discovery. Why didn't she release new material after? It was so GOOD. 

We got the Portrait dance remix. 😃 

6 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

Omg i just realised that its about to be 7 years since the release of Caution :deadbanana: 

 

It was her most acclaimed album + it made me stan her and discover her Whole discovery. Why didn't she release new material after? It was so GOOD. 

True. I wish she had gotten a kick out of the album. It was fresh. It was great. It was new.

56 minutes ago, Daszkowski said:

Tomorrow:

 

 

Looks interesting. I love MC to death but tbh I expect to be disappointed.

1 minute ago, STMG23 said:

Looks interesting. I love MC to death but tbh I expect to be disappointed.

Fingers crossed for live vocals.

Or I hope she does an amazing renditions of her songs like she did with Valentines WBT

On 5/18/2025 at 7:11 AM, noonbob said:

Remember the days when we use to hope and pray this bish would bring back her shuffle/run during MIH climax.

Well now we're lucky if she even moves, the energy in her performances now is in the negatives.

and it's not like she has the excuse of "needing to retain energy to focus more on singing" because she lips everything now.

 

 

It's sad but also inexcusable. Yeah, she had a tough time last year, but if that's taken such a toll, she shouldn't be performing.

Why should people pay all that money to watch her stand still or move about like she's spaced out whilst moving her lips to pre-recorded tracks.

 

orwm8t7.thumb.jpg.ec1314eeb9ef4fb406104e

 

Cher, Dolly, Patti, Chaka all the older girls in their 70s give way more energy while singing live.

 

Was watching this last night, wishing we could go back!

 

 

:jonny5:

Gurl, she been like this for over a decade now. I saw her in Caution Tour and she literally had dancers guiding her around the stage. 
 

She has never been into much movement on stage anyway. People go to hear her hits and she's happy to be a legacy act.

39 minutes ago, Iaintsorry said:

Gurl, she been like this for over a decade now. I saw her in Caution Tour and she literally had dancers guiding her around the stage. 
 

She has never been into much movement on stage anyway. People go to hear her hits and she's happy to be a legacy act.

I'm well aware, but she has got worse.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.