Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 694.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

13 hours ago, suburbannature said:


She was inhuman. :'(

Its just so crazy how raspy her voice got for 97/98 after such a golden hour. 2001-2002 came really close to this. 2012 with agility.

Speaking of "Vanishing", most lambs prefer the rehearsal or the 1993 MSG performance, but this is my personal favorite performance. The tone, the phrasing, etc. The only thing I I give the other two is that the whistle transition was smoother in the rehearsal, and the upper belts were more technically sound in '93. Overall, this one just does it for me, though.

 

 

@Rocket king do u happen to have that gif of Mariah setting Candice Glover on fire at American Idol? There were 2 versions of the gif, one where she throws pixie dust on her and the other where she sets her on fire. Thanks in advance. :gayriahcat1:

SOS lambs please I need your advice

 

I have adored caution for years and finally broke into her larger discog.

 

I started with memoirs and have had it on repeat for weeks. 
 

Weirdly I have Betcha Gon Know (the prologue) on hardest repeat, I love weirdly structure meandering songs that have a narrative. It gives similar vibes of my favorite Lana stuff. 

 

(Sorry, but I fell asleep on jasmines sofa is my favorite lyric lol) 

 

where in her discography do I go next with that in mind? Or is it unique for her

On 1/24/2025 at 7:14 PM, ImpressMeMuch said:

SOS lambs please I need your advice

 

I have adored caution for years and finally broke into her larger discog.

 

I started with memoirs and have had it on repeat for weeks. 
 

Weirdly I have Betcha Gon Know (the prologue) on hardest repeat, I love weirdly structure meandering songs that have a narrative. It gives similar vibes of my favorite Lana stuff. 

 

(Sorry, but I fell asleep on jasmines sofa is my favorite lyric lol) 

 

where in her discography do I go next with that in mind? Or is it unique for her

Me I am Mariah

On 1/18/2025 at 12:24 PM, tamills95 said:

Speaking of "Vanishing", most lambs prefer the rehearsal or the 1993 MSG performance, but this is my personal favorite performance. The tone, the phrasing, etc. The only thing I I give the other two is that the whistle transition was smoother in the rehearsal, and the upper belts were more technically sound in '93. Overall, this one just does it for me, though.

 

 

I think this and If Its Over were her best performances on SNL.

  • 2 weeks later...

I've been obsessing over Loverboy lately, all three versions tbh :WAP: What is the consensus among lambs, does the og Firecracker version stomp over the Candy version or nah?

Edited by bestfiction

1 hour ago, bestfiction said:

I've been obsessing over Loverboy lately, all three versions tbh :WAP: What is the consensus among lambs, does the og Firecracker version stomp over the Candy version or nah?

I like both versions tbh

2 hours ago, bestfiction said:

I've been obsessing over Loverboy lately, all three versions tbh :WAP: What is the consensus among lambs, does the og Firecracker version stomp over the Candy version or nah?

Candy version stomps 

10 hours ago, suburbannature said:

It's Showbiz 411. I wouldn't be surprised if he was running that prediction account on Twitter.

17 hours ago, bestfiction said:

I've been obsessing over Loverboy lately, all three versions tbh :WAP: What is the consensus among lambs, does the og Firecracker version stomp over the Candy version or nah?

I like both. The firecracker one is more pop and maybe would have done better in 2001 (especially internationally) BUT the Candy one sounds more luscious and more 80s. It's my favorite if only because of how I got my life to it as a 15 year old queen in the german outback.

This hoe better have something good planned for Daydream30.

 

I need more outtakes, alt versions/demos, new Daydream Tour audio. The works. 
 

 

7 hours ago, suburbannature said:

This hoe better have something good planned for Daydream30.

 

I need more outtakes, alt versions/demos, new Daydream Tour audio. The works. 
 

 

I expect exactly the same treatment that Music Box 30 received. Vinyl/CD in a deluxe package:

 

Disc 1: Remastered album
Disc 2: Rarities, B-sides, and remixes
Disc 3: Audio from the MSG concert
A 30-page booklet with lyrics, unreleased photos, and Mariah's commentaries.

 

I believe it will be like this because Mariah loves Daydream much more than Music Box, so I don't think she would give it a less important treatment...

 

Let's hope the announcement comes by mid-year and that the physical release doesn't take as long as Music Box 30, which came out in February 2024. Hopefully, we won't have to wait until early 2026!

On 2/4/2025 at 7:14 PM, bestfiction said:

I've been obsessing over Loverboy lately, all three versions tbh :WAP: What is the consensus among lambs, does the og Firecracker version stomp over the Candy version or nah?

The remix with Luda and Da Brat slaps hardest for me. The ultimate version for me...but the Firecracker mix makes me feel cunty and want to prance around in booty shorts

 

spacer.png

Can she just drop new music. 2018-2025 is crazy. This will probably be her last album considering she only had 2014 and 2018 for the 2010's decade. We're already half a decade in with no new music.

MARIAH CAREY NOMINATED FOR THE ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME 2025!

We were the most active base for a legend for the past 10+ years and now it's dead….
 

Where the f**k is the album???? 


@MariahCarey

 

 

Looks like Mariah is gonna be announced tomorrow to headline Brighton Pride :bird:

Her singles certs are incredible impressive for a physical era artist.

 

AIWFCIY - 16x platinum

Fantasy - 6x platinum

We Belong Together - 6x platinum

Always Be My Baby - 5x platinum

One Sweet Day - 4x platinum

Obsessed - 4x platinum

Hero - 3x platinum

Touch My Body - 3x platinum

Honey - 2x platinum

My All - 2x platinum

Heartbreaker - 2x platinum 

Shake It Off - 2x platinum

#Beautiful - 2x platinum

Vision of Love - platinum

Love Takes Time - platinum

Emotions - platinum

Dreamlover - platinum

Without You - platinum

O Holy Night - platinum

Christmas BPCH - platinum

Endless Love - platinum

When You Believe - platinum

I Still Believe - platinum

Thank God I Remixed You - platinum

I Know What You Want - platinum

Don't Forget About Us - platinum

Bye Bye - platinum

Hark THAS -platinum

 

+ 11 gold songs

 

 

That's 28 platinum or higher songs and nearly 40 certified songs.

 

77.5 million units

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.