Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

On 2/12/2025 at 9:36 AM, Cinderellaboy said:

MARIAH CAREY NOMINATED FOR THE ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME 2025!

She better get in this time...especially when she and Cyndi are the only ladies nominated.

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 698.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

5 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Her singles certs are incredible impressive for a physical era artist.

 

AIWFCIY - 16x platinum

Fantasy - 6x platinum

We Belong Together - 6x platinum

Always Be My Baby - 5x platinum

One Sweet Day - 4x platinum

Obsessed - 4x platinum

Hero - 3x platinum

Touch My Body - 3x platinum

Honey - 2x platinum

My All - 2x platinum

Heartbreaker - 2x platinum 

Shake It Off - 2x platinum

#Beautiful - 2x platinum

Vision of Love - platinum

Love Takes Time - platinum

Emotions - platinum

Dreamlover - platinum

Without You - platinum

O Holy Night - platinum

Christmas BPCH - platinum

Endless Love - platinum

When You Believe - platinum

I Still Believe - platinum

Thank God I Remixed You - platinum

I Know What You Want - platinum

Don't Forget About Us - platinum

Bye Bye - platinum

Hark THAS -platinum

 

+ 11 gold songs

 

 

That's 28 platinum or higher songs and nearly 40 certified songs.

 

77.5 million units

 

And then of course she remains #1 for female artists in albums

 

Daydream - 11x platinum

Music Box - 10x platinum

Merry Christmas - 9x platinum

Mariah Carey - 9x platinum

The Emancipation of Mimi - 7x platinum

#1's - 6x platinum

Butterfly - 5x platinum

Emotions - 4x platinum

MTV Unplugged - 4x platinum

Rainbow - 3x platinum

Greatest Hits - 2x platinum

Charmbracelet - platinum

Glitter - platinum

Memoirs - platinum

E=MC2 - platinum

Merry Christmas II You - gold

The Remixes - gold

 

= 76 million

 

+ 78.5 million singles since I forgot the platinum Babyface song + 6 million Mastertone + 700k longform videos or 7x platinum = 161.2 million units in the US alone

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

She better get in this time...especially when she and Cyndi are the only ladies nominated.

I have voted 10 times.

Let's go!

  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Click Clack said:

 

emancipation was a flawless album 

Love this song :jonny5:

14 minutes ago, Saddy said:

Love this song :jonny5:

same!!! i can never play it just once :lmao: 

My BF surprised me with tickets to see her in Vegas for Valentine's Day, the show was magical, and Mariah did really well, I felt so many memories rushing back to me.

mariah2003.thumb.gif.14076bc737526b6918e

 

I am ready for a new album tho.

9 hours ago, Click Clack said:

 

emancipation was a flawless album 

Her not pushing this was CRAZY. This was such a hit and easy for her to sing.

On 2/27/2025 at 10:41 AM, Click Clack said:

 

emancipation was a flawless album 

YUP :jonny: I really would have loved for them to do a collab ep or something because they made magic

Gifs Mariah Carey: Triumphant (Get 'Em)

 

REACH FOR THE STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARS

BE ALL THAT YOU ARE

AND MAKE 'EM ALL FALL DOWN

 

:jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

 

Mariah Triumphant GIF - Mariah Triumphant - Discover & Share GIFs

  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, I don't know if it's allowed to be posted here, but I need to promote my lamb project so here it goes haha

I'm launching a newsletter with themes related to Mariah, and this is the first step of a MAJOR project covering all of her career and work. Please subscribe to learn more about it! https://theguider.substack.com/

42 minutes ago, balaban said:

Hi guys, I don't know if it's allowed to be posted here, but I need to promote my lamb project so here it goes haha

I'm launching a newsletter with themes related to Mariah, and this is the first step of a MAJOR project covering all of her career and work. Please subscribe to learn more about it! https://theguider.substack.com/

Idk if it's allowed but gl with your project tho

  • 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, queenoftheclouds said:

It's not new. I can't believe that tracklist. 

 

The Kaytranada remix doing something to me right now

 

thrusting-humping.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.