Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

 

This should have been a full song on the upcoming re-release.

 

 

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 694.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

Any news on new album?  Also is Anderson.Paak involved with new music?

I've been in my Mariah bag lately.

 

I've always just been a casual fan, but now that I've ordered the albums I was missing from my collection and have been reading some of her book... I'm seeing the light.

 

 

:jonnycat:

Oh wow I wonder if this BOP is on the 20th Anniversary edition.  The biggest youtube video for this song had 100k + views and just disappeared from youtube a few days ago

 

 

16 hours ago, Bacardo Royale said:

Oh wow I wonder if this BOP is on the 20th Anniversary edition.  The biggest youtube video for this song had 100k + views and just disappeared from youtube a few days ago

 

 

Wtf is this? I'm halfway through it and I can barely hear her voice :suburban:

Just in case...

 

So we stay updated:

 

Mariah Carey's Top Songs on Spotify: weekly Revised

Timeframe: April 24th

01 - 550,594,313 - +684,279 - 2009 - Obsessed 
02 - 747,609,768 - +486,852 - 2005 - We Belong Together
03 - 483,804,627 - +250,516 - 1995 - Fantasy
04 - 165,260,402 - +235,373 - 1998 - My All
05 - 440,714,711 - +215,580 - 2003 - I Know What You Want
06 - 445,637,484 - +213,705 - 1996 - Always be my Baby
07 - 285,222,811 - +203,895 - 2008 - Touch my Body
08 - 294,579,845 - +148,545 - 1994 - Without You
09 - 308,199,311 - +125,457 - 1993 - Hero
10 - 223,229,715 - +109,194 - 1995 - One Sweet Day
--
11 - 93,449,761 - +92,568 - 2008 - Bye Bye
12 - 138,407,488 - +91,410 - 2005 - Shake It Off
13 - 2,173,697,241 - +72,615 - 1994 - All I want for Christmas Is You
14 - 178,992,453 - +72,587 - 1998 - When you Believe
15 - 100,358,340 - +69,311 - 2005 - It's Like That
16 - 65,432,087 - +58,479 - 1999 - Thank God I Found You
17 - 123,789,768 - +57,889 - 1994 - Endless Love
18 - 139,833,710 - +50,981 - 1999 - Heartbreaker
19 - 93,639,845 - +47,561 - 1995 - Fantasy (Remix)
20 - 117,906,953 - +47,312 - 1991 - Emotions

Gonna need the first single with the next month or two Mimi so we can get a three music video album run before 'AIWFCIY' defrosts.

 

:clack:

 

 

51 minutes ago, superglowy said:

Gonna need the first single with the next month or two Mimi so we can get a three music video album run before 'AIWFCIY' defrosts.

 

:clack:

 

 

Good luck getting that single you're wanting:suburban:

1 hour ago, James_Dean said:

Good luck getting that single you're wanting:suburban:

Working that lucky 'Charmbracelet' till it's rust then dust sis.


:suburban:

 

 Oh :suburban:

 

On 4/30/2025 at 8:41 PM, Ken Lee said:

Duet with Barbra and Arianka finally confirmed :WAP:

the GP will destroy her if she serves yes and? quality especially on a barbra song :suburban:

On 5/3/2025 at 3:30 PM, Totami Legend said:

 Oh :suburban:

 

the GP will destroy her if she serves yes and? quality especially on a barbra song :suburban:

Don't worry, Moo's vocals will sound as youthful as Ms. Monroe next to Bab's croaks :clap3:

On 4/25/2025 at 10:02 AM, Totami Legend said:

this pork refuses to make new music Mariah.thumb.png.9190ad61b1884c432e5adf2

You know, I've been feeling so sorry for her lately, but I'm kinda over her today (in this moment).

 

Mariah.thumb.png.9190ad61b1884c432e5adf2

 

I truly feel she's taken on the Rihanna print and refuses/doesn't want to make new music.

Idc what her corny, lame bf said... and he's another issue, screams opportunist and I didn't even know who he was so when watching her tribute...

I thot he was her gay stylist or something, by the way he was going on. Not being shady, I actually thought that :rip:

 

Mariah.thumb.png.9190ad61b1884c432e5adf2

after much pondering i removed Moo from my signature cause it currently makes no sense to stan stan for her. just as she decided to become a legacy act, i've become a legacy lamb! still gonna check from her once in a while not at christmas :suburban: #justiceforIDON'T

17 hours ago, BOAZ said:

after much pondering i removed Moo from my signature cause it currently makes no sense to stan stan for her. just as she decided to become a legacy act, i've become a legacy lamb! still gonna check from her once in a while not at christmas :suburban: #justiceforIDON'T

This basically!

 

:jonnycat:

...and I mean it from a respectful place... maybe slightly bitchy :suburban:

On 5/6/2025 at 2:18 PM, noonbob said:

You know, I've been feeling so sorry for her lately, but I'm kinda over her today (in this moment).

 

Mariah.thumb.png.9190ad61b1884c432e5adf2

 

I truly feel she's taken on the Rihanna print and refuses/doesn't want to make new music.

Idc what her corny, lame bf said... and he's another issue, screams opportunist and I didn't even know who he was so when watching her tribute...

I thot he was her gay stylist or something, by the way he was going on. Not being shady, I actually thought that :rip:

 

Mariah.thumb.png.9190ad61b1884c432e5adf2

you mean anderson paak?! he got twice as many grammys than mariah. he's very well-respected musician and also got ROTY

01 - 559,687,915 - +707,628 - 2009 - Obsessed
02 - 753,923,409 - +468,512 - 2005 - We Belong Together
03 - 487,308,863 - +276,392 - 1995 - Fantasy
04 - 168,546,988 - +263,614 - 1998 - My All
05 - 443,719,583 - +225,033 - 2003 - I Know What You Want
06 - 448,556,169 - +214,208 - 1996 - Always be my Baby
07 - 288,093,991 - +213,828 - 2008 - Touch my Body
08 - 296,638,683 - +157,384 - 1994 - Without You
09 - 309,931,980 - +134,369 - 1993 - Hero
10 - 224,685,476 - +109,945 - 1995 - One Sweet Day
--
11 - 139,602,739 - +98,291 - 2005 - Shake It Off
12 - 94,649,226 - +90,671 - 2008 - Bye Bye
13 - 179,967,090 - +74,886 - 1998 - When you Believe
14 - 2,174,675,535 - +69,296 - 1994 - All I want for Christmas Is You
15 - 101,211,566 - +66,876 - 2005 - It's Like That
16 - 124,589,106 - +57,749 - 1994 - Endless Love
17 - 66,162,090 - +54,938 - 1999 - Thank God I Found You
18 - 140,528,078 - +52,602 - 1999 - Heartbreaker
19 - 31,744,513 - +49,736 - 1996 - Open Arms
20 - 94,282,890 - +48,905 - 1995 - Fantasy (Remix)
--
21 - 118,531,764 - +47,020 - 1991 - Emotions
22 - 90,733,759 - +46,099 - 2000 - Against All Odds
23 - 97,225,284 - +44,975 - 1997 - Honey
24 - 135,019,066 - +39,637 - 2022 - Big Energy Remix
25 - 58,631,943 - +37,904 - 2005 - Don't Forget About Us
26 - 76,075,409 - +35,095 - 2009 - It's a Wrap
27 - 131,416,214 - +34,784 - 2013 - #Beautiful
28 - 1,455,200 - +34,448 - 2025 - Don't Forget About Us (Kaytranada Remix)
29 - 53,492,016 - +31,593 - 2009 - I Want To Know What Love Is
30 - 71,546,196 - +31,331 - 1993 - Dreamlover

 

Legendary behaviour. Over 4,5 million streams yesterday.
 

8 minutes ago, allforyou said:

She lipsynced her ass off last night in China :clap:

'das ma gurl.

Is anyone else a little concerned about her at this point? I'm watching her perform and its like she's vacant behind her eyes or something.


Its more than her lipping which usual at this point. 

 

I feel like the UK Pride shows will be terrible and she will get made fun off by UK press which is very harsh.

 

 

 

2 hours ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

Is anyone else a little concerned about her at this point? I'm watching her perform and its like she's vacant behind her eyes or something.


Its more than her lipping which usual at this point. 

 

I feel like the UK Pride shows will be terrible and she will get made fun off by UK press which is very harsh.

 

 

 

She's obviously medicated. It's been like this for 2 years now. Nobody knows why that is necessary or when it will fade away. 

 

I wouldn't make fun of people who are not well. But to each their own. (The UK is the only country that made a trade deal with Trump - which affected my opinion of that ex-European island). 

She's been through a lot lately. I kinda wish she wouldn't get up on stage unless she was 100% up for it... :dancehall:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.