Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 697.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

If they are dating id be surprised I didnt think she would after bryan and just live solo

Anderson better be a gay or else he'd be breaking Mariah's heart again.

If Anderson is fully producing her next album it could truly be one of her best 

 

Spoiler

As long as he keeps her from messing with the vocals 

 

Looks like MC16 is coming soon then if she is working with Anderson. Give us a new album in 2025, queen! :clap3:

21 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

Has up out my face remix never been on Spotify US?

I mean, technically it's on Spotify, it's just never been available in the US (and Angels Cry ft. Ne-Yo) :celestial4:

On 12/31/2024 at 8:41 AM, suburbannature said:

If Anderson is fully producing her next album it could truly be one of her best 

 

  Hide contents

As long as he keeps her from messing with the vocals 

 

The way Caution is EASILY going to get topped.

suburbannature

Could someone be a dahhling and link me the atrl discography rate for Mariah if it exists consolidated in one post? 
 

I found the thread but it just went song by song and was site erroring out trying to search lol

 

 

signed, a hits and caution lamb turned full blown lamb this year who is combing through all the non hits I missed

9 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

Could someone be a dahhling and link me the atrl discography rate for Mariah if it exists consolidated in one post? 
 

I found the thread but it just went song by song and was site erroring out trying to search lol

 

 

signed, a hits and caution lamb turned full blown lamb this year who is combing through all the non hits I missed

Spoiler

246. Betcha Gon' Know ft. R. Kelly | Score: 2.528
245. Oh Santa! (Jump Smokers Edit) | Score: 3.628
244. Did I do that? | Score: 4.003
243. Up Out My Face (The Reprise) | Score: 4.167
242. I Pray | Score: 4.472
241. Heavenly (No Ways Tired/Can't Give Up Now) | Score: 4.789

240. Sunflowers For Alfred Roy | Score: 4.844


239. It's A Wrap ft. Mary J. Blige | Score: 4.853
238. Close My Eyes (Acoustic) | Score: 5.008
237. Standing O | Score: 5.033
236. Fall In Love at Christmas | Score: 5.061
235. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town | Intro | Score: 5.153
234. To The Floor | Score: 5.175
233. X-Girlfriend | Score: 5.177
232. Somewhat Loved | Score: 5.219
231. Help Me Make It Through the Night |Score: 5.256

230. Save The Day | Score: 5.294


229. The Beautiful Ones ft. Dru Hill | Score: 5.319
228. Auld Lang Syne (The New Year's Anthem) | Score: 5.344
227. O Little Town Of Bethlehem/Little Drummer Boy (Medley) | Score: 5.428
226. 4real4real | Score: 5.458
225. Supernatural | Score: 5.506
224. Through The Rain Remix | Score: 5.511
223. One Child | Score: 5.639
222. Jesus Born On This Day | Score: 5.664
221. Skydiving | Score: 5.665

220. Makin' It Last All Night (What It Do) | Score: 5.669


219. One More Try | Score: 5.692
218. Charlie Brown Christmas | Score: 5.700
217. How much | Score: 5.717
216. Portrait | Score: 5.719
215. U Make Me Wanna | Score: 5.753
214. O Come All Ye Faithful/Hallelujah Chorus ft. Patricia Carey | Score: 5.767
213. Last Kiss | Score: 5.800
212. Lullaby of Birdland | Score: 5.822
211. I Don't ft. YG | Score: 5.828

210. Infinity | Score: 5.829


209. Whenever You Call ft. Brian McKnight | Score: 5.850
208. Angels Cry | Score: 5.881
207. The Roof (When I Feel the Need) ft. Brandy | Score: 5.894
206. Right to Dream | Score: 5.931
205. You Need Me | Score: 5.933
204. Thank God I Found You | Score: 5.939
203. Big Energy Remix | Score: 5.972
202. Loverboy (Firecracker - Original Version) | Score: 5.973
201. Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town | Score: 5.989

200. There's Got To Be A Way | Score: 6.019


199. The Impossible (The Reprise) | Score: 6.058
198. The First Noel/Born Is The King Interlude (Medley) | Score: 6.092
197. Don't Stop (Funkin' 4 Jamaica) | Score: 6.094
196. Here Comes Santa Claus (Right Down Santa Claus Lane) /Housetop Celebration | Score: 6.108
195. Love Story | Score: 6.117
194. Can You Hear Me | Score: 6.136
193. Vulnerability (Interlude) | Score: 6.142
192. Can't Take That Away (Mariah's Theme) (Morales Club Mix Edit) | Score: 6.175
191. Heat | Score: 6.183

190. Twister | Score: 6.200


189. One and Only | Score: 6.206
188. Secret Love | Score: 6.208
187. There For Me | Score: 6.225
186. After Tonight | Score: 6.244
185. Silent Night | Score: 6.278
184. One Night | Score: 6.308
183. Thanx 4 Nothin' | Score: 6.319
182. You Had Your Chance | Score: 6.411
181. Camouflage |Score: 6.419

180. So Lonely (One & Only Pt. II) | Score: 6.424


179. I Wish You Well | Score: 6.442
178. Bye Bye | Score: 6.467
177. We Belong Together Remix | Score: 6.489
176. Cruise Control | Score: 6.506
175. If We | Score: 6.511
174. Just To Hold You Once Again | Score: 6.512
173. Reflections (Care Enough) | Score: 6.531
172. Inseparable | Score: 6.542
171. There Goes My Heart | Score: 6.556

170. I Only Wanted | Score: 6.558


169. Languishing (The Interlude) | Score: 6.561
168. Mesmerized | Score: 6.569
167. So Blessed | Score: 6.570
166. O Holy Night (Live) | Score: 6.578
165. I've Been Thinking About You | Score: 6.581
164. The Impossible | Score: 6.583
163. Irresistible (West Side Connection) | Score: 6.611
162. Side Effects | Score: 6.617
161. Joy to the World (Celebration Mix) | Score: 6.631

160. You're So Cold | Score: 6.636


159. Money ($*/…) | Score: 6.642
158. The Wind | Score: 6.643
157. Almost Home | Score: 6.645
156. My All (Morales "My" Club Mix) | Score: 6.658
155. Cool On You | Score: 6.659
154. Hero | Score: 6.678
153. Against All Odds (Take A Look At Me Now) | Score: 6.697
152. Get Your Number | Score: 6.711
151. One Mo' Gen | Score: 6.725

150. Jesus Oh What A Wonderful Child | Score: 6.728


149. My Saving Grace | Score: 6.729
148. Cry. | Score: 6.733
147. I Wish You Knew | Score: 6.744
146. More Than Just Friends | Score: 6.781
145. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing / Gloria (In Excelsis Deo) | Score: 6.792
144. Up Out My Face | Score: 6.795
143. Ribbon | Score: 6.806
142. Your Girl | Score: 6.817
141. Angel (The Prelude) | Score: 6.822

140. Sweetheart | Score: 6.858


139. Meteorite | Score: 6.859
138. Thirsty | Score: 6.875
137. I Want To Know What Love Is | Score: 6.878
136. Lullaby | Score: 6.892
135. Want You | Score: 6.894
134. Never Forget You | Score: 6.922
133. Now That I Know | Score: 6.931
132. I Am Free | Score: 6.953
131. O.O.C. | Score: 6.956

130. Rainbow (Interlude) | Score: 6.969


129. The Art Of Letting Go | Score: 6.978
128. To Be Around You | Score: 7.000
127. Sent From Up Above | Score: 7.008
126. Stay Long Love You | Score: 7.025
125. Out Here On My Own | Score: 7.047
124. Miss You | Score: 7.056
123. When I Feel It | Score: 7.058
122. With you | Score: 7.061
121. Through The Rain | Score: 7.072

120. When I Saw You | Score: 7.097


119. You Got Me | Score: 7.100
118. Bringin' On The Heartbreak | Score: 7.106
117. It's A Wrap | Score: 7.111
116. I Stay In Love | Score: 7.114
115. All I've Ever Wanted | Score: 7.122
114. Loverboy Remix | Score: 7.133
113. Petals | Score: 7.189
112. Joy Ride | Score: 7.206
111. Always Be My Baby ft. Da Brat, Xscape | Score: 7.208

110. You're Mine (Eternal) | Score: 7.228


109. Say Somethin' | Score: 7.278
108. Migrate | Score: 7.283
107. Christmas Time Is In The Air Again | Score: 7.286
106. Betcha Gon' Know (The Prologue) | Score: 7.289
105. Last Night A DJ Saved My Life | Score: 7.290
104. Endless Love | Score: 7.292
103. Joy To The World | Score: 7.294
102. All I Live For | Score: 7.319
101. Sprung | Score: 7.321

100. Yours | Score: 7.322


99. Looking In | Score: 7.331
98. I'll Be There | Score: 7.333
97. Can't Take That Away (Mariah's Theme) | Score: 7.347
96. Whenever You Call | Score: 7.378
95. Make It Happen | Score: 7.381
94. Here We Go Around Again | Score: 7.386
93. Make It Look Good | Score: 7.394
92. Open Arms | Score: 7.406
91. Long Ago | Score: 7.411

90. One Sweet Day | Score: 7.419


89. Vanishing | Score: 7.425
88. All In Your Mind | Score: 7.456
87. Anytime You Need a Friend (C&C Club Mix) | Score: 7.464
86. A No No | Score: 7.492
85. When Christmas Comes | Score: 7.494
84. You Don't Know What To Do | Score: 7.495
83. And You Don't Remember | Score: 7.517
82. Clown | Score: 7.556
81. Oh Santa! |Score: 7.567

80. Alone In Love | Score: 7.569


79. Mine Again | Score: 7.575
78. Boy (I Need You) | Score: 7.583
77. Fly Away (Butterfly Reprise) | Score: 7.600
76. I Know What You Want | Score: 7.602
75. Loverboy Cameo | Score: 7.633
74. Subtle Invitation | Score: 7.642
73. Close My Eyes | Score: 7.650
72. Till The End Of Time | Score: 7.656
71. The One | Score: 7.681

70. Thank God I Found You/Make It Last | Score: 7.686


69. Prisoner | Score: 7.692
68. Dedicated | Score: 7.708
67. Fantasy (Sweet Dub Mix) | Score: 7.719
66. Outside | Score: 7.761
65. I Don't Wanna Cry | Score: 7.769
64. My All/Stay Awhile | Score: 7.786
63. Didn't Mean To Turn You On | Score: 5.800
62. Heartbreaker Remix | Score: 7.806
61. All My Life | Score: 7.811

60. Music Box | Score: 7.822


59. For The Record | Score: 7.828
58. Faded | Score: 7.836
57. Never Too Far | Score: 7.869
56. I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time | Score: 7.883
55. Without You | Score: 7.903
54. Someday | Score: 7.931
53. Stay The Night | Score: 7.947
52. When You Believe | Score: 7.961
51. Daydream Interlude | Score: 5.989

50. Love Takes Time | Score: 7.989


49. H.A.T.E.U. | Score: 7.992
48. O Holy Night | Score: 7.997
47. Fly Like A Bird | Score: 8.022
46. Fantasy Remix | Score: 8.028
45. Don't Forget About Us | Score: 8.033
44. Circles | Score: 8.050
43. Forever | Score: 8.053
42. Bliss | Score: 8.117
41. If It's Over | Score: 8.164

40. I'm That Chick | Score: 8.167


39. Babydoll | Score: 8.194
38. GTFO | Score: 8.197
37. Obsessed | Score: 8.211
36. Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) | Score: 8.212
35. Dreamlover | Score: 8.214
34. Touch My Body | Score: 8.217
33. Lead The Way | Score: 8.244
32. Crybaby | Score: 8.261
31. Giving Me Life | Score: 8.264
30. Shake It Off | Score: 8.267


29. Do You Think Of Me | Score: 8.325
28. Candy Bling | Score: 8.333
27. Caution | Score: 8.336
26. Emotions | Score: 8.353
25. Miss You Most (At Christmas Time) | Score: 8.422
24. Fourth of July | Score: 8.464
23. Everything Fades Away | Score: 8.475
22. Anytime You Need a Friend | Score: 8.506
21. Can't Let Go | Score: 8.517
20. I Still Believe | Score: 8.542


19. #Beautiful | Score: 8.669
18. It's Like That | Score: 8.714
17. 8th Grade | Score: 8.739
16. Runway | Score: 8.741
15. Heartbreaker | Score: 8.839
14. Slipping Away | Score: 8.911
13. The Distance | Score: 8.919
12. We Belong Together | Score: 8.931
11. Always Be My Baby | Score: 8.954
10. Honey | Score: 8.958


9. Butterfly | Score: 9.008
8. Vision of Love | Score: 9.072
7. The Roof (Back in Time) | Score: 9.103
6. Breakdown | Score: 9.125
5. All I want for Christmas is You | Score: 9.181
4. Melt Away | Score: 9.189


3. My All | Score: 9.206
2. Fantasy | Score: 9.214
1. Underneath the Stars | Score: 9.264

 

16 hours ago, Stuart said:
  Hide contents

246. Betcha Gon' Know ft. R. Kelly | Score: 2.528
245. Oh Santa! (Jump Smokers Edit) | Score: 3.628
244. Did I do that? | Score: 4.003
243. Up Out My Face (The Reprise) | Score: 4.167
242. I Pray | Score: 4.472
241. Heavenly (No Ways Tired/Can't Give Up Now) | Score: 4.789

240. Sunflowers For Alfred Roy | Score: 4.844


239. It's A Wrap ft. Mary J. Blige | Score: 4.853
238. Close My Eyes (Acoustic) | Score: 5.008
237. Standing O | Score: 5.033
236. Fall In Love at Christmas | Score: 5.061
235. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town | Intro | Score: 5.153
234. To The Floor | Score: 5.175
233. X-Girlfriend | Score: 5.177
232. Somewhat Loved | Score: 5.219
231. Help Me Make It Through the Night |Score: 5.256

230. Save The Day | Score: 5.294


229. The Beautiful Ones ft. Dru Hill | Score: 5.319
228. Auld Lang Syne (The New Year's Anthem) | Score: 5.344
227. O Little Town Of Bethlehem/Little Drummer Boy (Medley) | Score: 5.428
226. 4real4real | Score: 5.458
225. Supernatural | Score: 5.506
224. Through The Rain Remix | Score: 5.511
223. One Child | Score: 5.639
222. Jesus Born On This Day | Score: 5.664
221. Skydiving | Score: 5.665

220. Makin' It Last All Night (What It Do) | Score: 5.669


219. One More Try | Score: 5.692
218. Charlie Brown Christmas | Score: 5.700
217. How much | Score: 5.717
216. Portrait | Score: 5.719
215. U Make Me Wanna | Score: 5.753
214. O Come All Ye Faithful/Hallelujah Chorus ft. Patricia Carey | Score: 5.767
213. Last Kiss | Score: 5.800
212. Lullaby of Birdland | Score: 5.822
211. I Don't ft. YG | Score: 5.828

210. Infinity | Score: 5.829


209. Whenever You Call ft. Brian McKnight | Score: 5.850
208. Angels Cry | Score: 5.881
207. The Roof (When I Feel the Need) ft. Brandy | Score: 5.894
206. Right to Dream | Score: 5.931
205. You Need Me | Score: 5.933
204. Thank God I Found You | Score: 5.939
203. Big Energy Remix | Score: 5.972
202. Loverboy (Firecracker - Original Version) | Score: 5.973
201. Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town | Score: 5.989

200. There's Got To Be A Way | Score: 6.019


199. The Impossible (The Reprise) | Score: 6.058
198. The First Noel/Born Is The King Interlude (Medley) | Score: 6.092
197. Don't Stop (Funkin' 4 Jamaica) | Score: 6.094
196. Here Comes Santa Claus (Right Down Santa Claus Lane) /Housetop Celebration | Score: 6.108
195. Love Story | Score: 6.117
194. Can You Hear Me | Score: 6.136
193. Vulnerability (Interlude) | Score: 6.142
192. Can't Take That Away (Mariah's Theme) (Morales Club Mix Edit) | Score: 6.175
191. Heat | Score: 6.183

190. Twister | Score: 6.200


189. One and Only | Score: 6.206
188. Secret Love | Score: 6.208
187. There For Me | Score: 6.225
186. After Tonight | Score: 6.244
185. Silent Night | Score: 6.278
184. One Night | Score: 6.308
183. Thanx 4 Nothin' | Score: 6.319
182. You Had Your Chance | Score: 6.411
181. Camouflage |Score: 6.419

180. So Lonely (One & Only Pt. II) | Score: 6.424


179. I Wish You Well | Score: 6.442
178. Bye Bye | Score: 6.467
177. We Belong Together Remix | Score: 6.489
176. Cruise Control | Score: 6.506
175. If We | Score: 6.511
174. Just To Hold You Once Again | Score: 6.512
173. Reflections (Care Enough) | Score: 6.531
172. Inseparable | Score: 6.542
171. There Goes My Heart | Score: 6.556

170. I Only Wanted | Score: 6.558


169. Languishing (The Interlude) | Score: 6.561
168. Mesmerized | Score: 6.569
167. So Blessed | Score: 6.570
166. O Holy Night (Live) | Score: 6.578
165. I've Been Thinking About You | Score: 6.581
164. The Impossible | Score: 6.583
163. Irresistible (West Side Connection) | Score: 6.611
162. Side Effects | Score: 6.617
161. Joy to the World (Celebration Mix) | Score: 6.631

160. You're So Cold | Score: 6.636


159. Money ($*/…) | Score: 6.642
158. The Wind | Score: 6.643
157. Almost Home | Score: 6.645
156. My All (Morales "My" Club Mix) | Score: 6.658
155. Cool On You | Score: 6.659
154. Hero | Score: 6.678
153. Against All Odds (Take A Look At Me Now) | Score: 6.697
152. Get Your Number | Score: 6.711
151. One Mo' Gen | Score: 6.725

150. Jesus Oh What A Wonderful Child | Score: 6.728


149. My Saving Grace | Score: 6.729
148. Cry. | Score: 6.733
147. I Wish You Knew | Score: 6.744
146. More Than Just Friends | Score: 6.781
145. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing / Gloria (In Excelsis Deo) | Score: 6.792
144. Up Out My Face | Score: 6.795
143. Ribbon | Score: 6.806
142. Your Girl | Score: 6.817
141. Angel (The Prelude) | Score: 6.822

140. Sweetheart | Score: 6.858


139. Meteorite | Score: 6.859
138. Thirsty | Score: 6.875
137. I Want To Know What Love Is | Score: 6.878
136. Lullaby | Score: 6.892
135. Want You | Score: 6.894
134. Never Forget You | Score: 6.922
133. Now That I Know | Score: 6.931
132. I Am Free | Score: 6.953
131. O.O.C. | Score: 6.956

130. Rainbow (Interlude) | Score: 6.969


129. The Art Of Letting Go | Score: 6.978
128. To Be Around You | Score: 7.000
127. Sent From Up Above | Score: 7.008
126. Stay Long Love You | Score: 7.025
125. Out Here On My Own | Score: 7.047
124. Miss You | Score: 7.056
123. When I Feel It | Score: 7.058
122. With you | Score: 7.061
121. Through The Rain | Score: 7.072

120. When I Saw You | Score: 7.097


119. You Got Me | Score: 7.100
118. Bringin' On The Heartbreak | Score: 7.106
117. It's A Wrap | Score: 7.111
116. I Stay In Love | Score: 7.114
115. All I've Ever Wanted | Score: 7.122
114. Loverboy Remix | Score: 7.133
113. Petals | Score: 7.189
112. Joy Ride | Score: 7.206
111. Always Be My Baby ft. Da Brat, Xscape | Score: 7.208

110. You're Mine (Eternal) | Score: 7.228


109. Say Somethin' | Score: 7.278
108. Migrate | Score: 7.283
107. Christmas Time Is In The Air Again | Score: 7.286
106. Betcha Gon' Know (The Prologue) | Score: 7.289
105. Last Night A DJ Saved My Life | Score: 7.290
104. Endless Love | Score: 7.292
103. Joy To The World | Score: 7.294
102. All I Live For | Score: 7.319
101. Sprung | Score: 7.321

100. Yours | Score: 7.322


99. Looking In | Score: 7.331
98. I'll Be There | Score: 7.333
97. Can't Take That Away (Mariah's Theme) | Score: 7.347
96. Whenever You Call | Score: 7.378
95. Make It Happen | Score: 7.381
94. Here We Go Around Again | Score: 7.386
93. Make It Look Good | Score: 7.394
92. Open Arms | Score: 7.406
91. Long Ago | Score: 7.411

90. One Sweet Day | Score: 7.419


89. Vanishing | Score: 7.425
88. All In Your Mind | Score: 7.456
87. Anytime You Need a Friend (C&C Club Mix) | Score: 7.464
86. A No No | Score: 7.492
85. When Christmas Comes | Score: 7.494
84. You Don't Know What To Do | Score: 7.495
83. And You Don't Remember | Score: 7.517
82. Clown | Score: 7.556
81. Oh Santa! |Score: 7.567

80. Alone In Love | Score: 7.569


79. Mine Again | Score: 7.575
78. Boy (I Need You) | Score: 7.583
77. Fly Away (Butterfly Reprise) | Score: 7.600
76. I Know What You Want | Score: 7.602
75. Loverboy Cameo | Score: 7.633
74. Subtle Invitation | Score: 7.642
73. Close My Eyes | Score: 7.650
72. Till The End Of Time | Score: 7.656
71. The One | Score: 7.681

70. Thank God I Found You/Make It Last | Score: 7.686


69. Prisoner | Score: 7.692
68. Dedicated | Score: 7.708
67. Fantasy (Sweet Dub Mix) | Score: 7.719
66. Outside | Score: 7.761
65. I Don't Wanna Cry | Score: 7.769
64. My All/Stay Awhile | Score: 7.786
63. Didn't Mean To Turn You On | Score: 5.800
62. Heartbreaker Remix | Score: 7.806
61. All My Life | Score: 7.811

60. Music Box | Score: 7.822


59. For The Record | Score: 7.828
58. Faded | Score: 7.836
57. Never Too Far | Score: 7.869
56. I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time | Score: 7.883
55. Without You | Score: 7.903
54. Someday | Score: 7.931
53. Stay The Night | Score: 7.947
52. When You Believe | Score: 7.961
51. Daydream Interlude | Score: 5.989

50. Love Takes Time | Score: 7.989


49. H.A.T.E.U. | Score: 7.992
48. O Holy Night | Score: 7.997
47. Fly Like A Bird | Score: 8.022
46. Fantasy Remix | Score: 8.028
45. Don't Forget About Us | Score: 8.033
44. Circles | Score: 8.050
43. Forever | Score: 8.053
42. Bliss | Score: 8.117
41. If It's Over | Score: 8.164

40. I'm That Chick | Score: 8.167


39. Babydoll | Score: 8.194
38. GTFO | Score: 8.197
37. Obsessed | Score: 8.211
36. Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) | Score: 8.212
35. Dreamlover | Score: 8.214
34. Touch My Body | Score: 8.217
33. Lead The Way | Score: 8.244
32. Crybaby | Score: 8.261
31. Giving Me Life | Score: 8.264
30. Shake It Off | Score: 8.267


29. Do You Think Of Me | Score: 8.325
28. Candy Bling | Score: 8.333
27. Caution | Score: 8.336
26. Emotions | Score: 8.353
25. Miss You Most (At Christmas Time) | Score: 8.422
24. Fourth of July | Score: 8.464
23. Everything Fades Away | Score: 8.475
22. Anytime You Need a Friend | Score: 8.506
21. Can't Let Go | Score: 8.517
20. I Still Believe | Score: 8.542


19. #Beautiful | Score: 8.669
18. It's Like That | Score: 8.714
17. 8th Grade | Score: 8.739
16. Runway | Score: 8.741
15. Heartbreaker | Score: 8.839
14. Slipping Away | Score: 8.911
13. The Distance | Score: 8.919
12. We Belong Together | Score: 8.931
11. Always Be My Baby | Score: 8.954
10. Honey | Score: 8.958


9. Butterfly | Score: 9.008
8. Vision of Love | Score: 9.072
7. The Roof (Back in Time) | Score: 9.103
6. Breakdown | Score: 9.125
5. All I want for Christmas is You | Score: 9.181
4. Melt Away | Score: 9.189


3. My All | Score: 9.206
2. Fantasy | Score: 9.214
1. Underneath the Stars | Score: 9.264

 

damn, shook that some of my faves off of Memoirs are so low

 

(Betcha Gon' Know @ 106, Up Out My Face 144, More Than Just Friends 146)

I'm clearly in for a good ride with playing catch up 

I would love for her to work with Skrillex and Poo bear again I love The Distance and the other song they worked on with her along with Anderson. I hope she has a new batch of fresh new producers and co-writers to elevate her sound and push her again.

On 1/3/2025 at 4:02 PM, ImpressMeMuch said:

damn, shook that some of my faves off of Memoirs are so low

 

(Betcha Gon' Know @ 106, Up Out My Face 144, More Than Just Friends 146)

I'm clearly in for a good ride with playing catch up 

Irresistible being so low is insane.

 

 

Talented and extremely underrated songstress Amerie gives a shout out to Mariah at :56 and 2:17.
A new album from Amerie and Mariah in 2025, this year is already better than 2024. :clap3:

Is a no no one of the songs she maybe was speaking about wanting to re-record on caution since she sounds a little congested on the more speaking style parts 

 

I think it's sexy as it is, the rougher take fits the no fks vibe 

I made a top 40 from a song sorter and this is the breakdown.mp3 by album. I included #41/42 bc they eat and weren't on the sorter

 

Butterfly - 8

Daydream - 5

Emancipation - 7

Emotions - 4

Debut - 2

Caution - 2

Glitter - 1

Charmbracelet - 1

Music Box - 2

Rainbow - 2

Me I Am Mariah - 1

Remixes - 4

Rarities - 2

Unreleased - 1

 

only Einshit and Moomoirs not represented. the longevity and I hope Anderson.Paak gives us a few new ones to include on our lists.

 

On 1/4/2025 at 2:45 PM, Topaz said:

I would love for her to work with Skrillex and Poo bear again I love The Distance and the other song they worked on with her along with Anderson. I hope she has a new batch of fresh new producers and co-writers to elevate her sound and push her again.

100%! The Distance is amazing and Runway deserved to be a single!

On 1/4/2025 at 2:45 PM, Topaz said:

I would love for her to work with Skrillex and Poo bear again I love The Distance and the other song they worked on with her along with Anderson. I hope she has a new batch of fresh new producers and co-writers to elevate her sound and push her again.

100%! The Distance is amazing and Runway deserved to be a single!

This is for real, for real, for real
Oprah Winfrey, whole segment, for real, for real
20/20, Barbara Walters, for real, for real
60 Minutes, for real

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.