Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Saddy said:

I kinda surprised that this base is so active today

tumblr_inline_r4mwh01ve21qktomp_500.gif

The hate for her mess makes us alive and salty

tumblr_inline_r4mwh01ve21qktomp_500.gif

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 695.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

3 minutes ago, Slamless said:

Not OKH :dies:

 

we love you Karla! ( - any average looking man between the age of 45-60)

I love @Rocket too!

7 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

The hate for her mess makes us alive and salty

tumblr_inline_r4mwh01ve21qktomp_500.gif

It's not even hate, some people here just get mental breakdowns whenever Moo gets rightfully dragged for her mess. 

21 minutes ago, Saddy said:

Are you bi or something? :alexz2:

No, but let me eat your cookie, and we will see if I'm Lebanese.

 

tumblr_inline_r4mwh01ve21qktomp_500.gif

 

 

Just now, noonbob said:

No, but let me eat your cookie, and we will see if I'm Lebanese.

 

tumblr_inline_r4mwh01ve21qktomp_500.gif

 

 

Come to discord to see bob and ***. 

 

tumblr_inline_r4mwh01ve21qktomp_500.gif

1 minute ago, killer_rose said:

Come to discord to see bob and ***. 

 

tumblr_inline_r4mwh01ve21qktomp_500.gif

Can I handle it? I'm very fragile.

 

tumblr_inline_r4mwh01ve21qktomp_500.gif

 

also are you and your man married yet?

 

1 minute ago, noonbob said:

Can I handle it? I'm very fragile.

 

tumblr_inline_r4mwh01ve21qktomp_500.gif

 

also are you and your man married yet?

 

We have a baby dog.

 

tumblr_inline_r4mwh01ve21qktomp_500.gif

5 minutes ago, noonbob said:

No, but let me eat your cookie, and we will see if I'm Lebanese.

 

tumblr_inline_r4mwh01ve21qktomp_500.gif

 

 

tumblr_inline_r4mwh01ve21qktomp_500.gif

3 minutes ago, noonbob said:

So seeing as Bryan and M are over, have any of you alphabets or @Saddy slid into his DMs?

 

tumblr_inline_r4mwh01ve21qktomp_500.gif

He's not my type, so no

15 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

The hate for her mess makes us alive and salty

tumblr_inline_r4mwh01ve21qktomp_500.gif

I need for her to go back to these curls instead of the blonde birds nest she was wearing last night spacer.png

25 minutes ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

51p9I5UWSzL._AC_SL1300_.jpg

 

This is so cute and only $12 on amazon. :rip:

 

Landfill

19 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

It's not even hate, some people here just get mental breakdowns whenever Moo gets rightfully dragged for her mess. 

It's better we drag her than other fanbases.

1 minute ago, Rocket said:

It's better we drag suburban than other fanbases.

tumblr_inline_r4mwh01ve21qktomp_500.gif

2 hours ago, Rocket said:

The way she's only doing this gig because she needs an income. 
 

Her music ain't selling. The endorsements aren't endorsing. Black Irish is collecting dust on the shelves. A quick Vegas buck is what she needs.

 

:nicole2:

 

Perfectly normal  post from a fan. :celestial2:

 

 

....... 

 

 

This deserved a place on the album instead of Sprung. 

2 minutes ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

 

 

This deserved a place on the album instead of Sprung. 

Preach! phew!

 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952urgw7m397u7a120b2o

4 minutes ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

Perfectly normal  post from a fan. :celestial2:

What you're not gonna do is question is my fan card, especially when I'm one of those sucker/delulu's that still forks out ridiculous amounts of money on anything she releases.

 

:nicole:

1 hour ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

Perfectly normal  post from a fan. :celestial2:

 

 

....... 

 

 

This deserved a place on the album instead of Sprung. 

It was going to be on the standard, but they couldn't clear the sample.

OMG the outfit I'm going to wear for Mimi's Friday concert has finally arrived!

Looks amazing!! Ready to outstun everyone, including Mariah herself, from the comfort of my seat.

I am so beautiful, stunning and amazing. ughhhh

 

oh, and I refuse to leave the venue without her singing Mine Again & Stay the Night

#juststaying

spacer.png

Even the delulu YouTube lambs have started to drag her. It's time we stopped, Atrl gheys. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.