Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 694.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

 

 

Much better than the original. The vocal break :gayriahcat1:

 

1 hour ago, SinnerCity said:

Am I the only one that liked the residency? :noparty:

No, I liked it too. The setlist is very nice. I can still drag her lack of energy and pre-recorded vocals tho. :gaycat1:

The look on her face when she steps out, like she doesn't know where she is.

 

:rip:

 

37 minutes ago, Rocket said:

The look on her face when she steps out, like she doesn't know where she is.

 

:rip:

 

When @Saddy gifs this and gives us the original and then the updated version with this moo.png over it.

So yeah, she looked incredible last night. :jonny: I was so close, it's still crazy that I was really looking at her actual face and making out her facial features in real life. :rip:  
 

As for the vocals, I'll just say I love her. :toofunny3:  But getting to see just her was always a dream, and that is enough. 

36 minutes ago, Taste of Honey said:

So yeah, she looked incredible last night. :jonny: I was so close, it's still crazy that I was really looking at her actual face and making out her facial features in real life. :rip:  
 

As for the vocals, I'll just say I love her. :toofunny3:  But getting to see just her was always a dream, and that is enough. 

I know that feeling :jonny6: 

7 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Where is @Saddy to make gifs

Where is @suburbannature to ask @Saddy to make gifs?

4 hours ago, Rocket said:

When @Saddy gifs this and gives us the original and then the updated version with this moo.png over it.

Okay okay

moo.png

3 hours ago, killer_rose said:

Where is @Saddy to make gifs

I just woke up

moo.png

2 hours ago, Rocket said:

Where is @suburbannature to ask @Saddy to make gifs?

He's in my bedroom sleeping

moo.png

4 hours ago, Rocket said:

That drunk stumble/run.

 

:rip:

 

:rip: @Saddy we need this one with the camera shaking as she stomps.

10 minutes ago, noonbob said:

:rip: @Saddy we need this one with the camera shaking as she stomps.

I'm not this good :rip: maybe @Rocket can make this one?

She looked great. Also i think she should be more relax, like when we hear things from reharsals like in Circles. Her voice in that clip is nice. I liker how she started to improvise parts in her current voice. But i wonder, if you guys think that all the drama and mess that happened in her life from 2014-2017 has killed her confidence on stage forever? Even in inerviews at times, she looks stressed. And it shouldn't be that way. She should be enjoying her life and legacy, as she has nohing left to prove.

23 minutes ago, Outside789 said:

She looked great. Also i think she should be more relax, like when we hear things from reharsals like in Circles. Her voice in that clip is nice. I liker how she started to improvise parts in her current voice. But i wonder, if you guys think that all the drama and mess that happened in her life from 2014-2017 has killed her confidence on stage forever? Even in inerviews at times, she looks stressed. And it shouldn't be that way. She should be enjoying her life and legacy, as she has nohing left to prove.

I don't know...she was extremely confident and great live in 2016. 2018 also had some great moments.

OMG so I showed my friend the new outfit I'm wearing to Friday's concert, and he didn't like it. So I slapped him...

Now we ain't talking so idk who I'm going to talk to about everything that happens at the concert Friday...

g'ijgiosdfnj;kjdg;osdindf

2 minutes ago, Xtina23 said:

OMG so I showed my friend the new outfit I'm wearing to Friday's concert, and he didn't like it. So I slapped him...

Now we ain't talking so idk who I'm going to talk to about everything that happens at the concert Friday...

g'ijgiosdfnj;kjdg;osdindf

df3671450de3ad7c129e8dd5985f55a4ea466289

Just now, Saddy said:

df3671450de3ad7c129e8dd5985f55a4ea466289

Gurrlll I'm always hating or scrapping with someone, just a casual Saturday eve for moi.

nothing to see here. Carey on... 

df3671450de3ad7c129e8dd5985f55a4ea466289 

3 minutes ago, Xtina23 said:

Gurrlll I'm always hating or scrapping with someone, just a casual Saturday eve for moi.

nothing to see here. Carey on... 

df3671450de3ad7c129e8dd5985f55a4ea466289 

Then you're perfect for this base

tumblr_inline_sbxz4bRbZ51qktomp_500.gif

especially for @suburbannature

1 minute ago, Saddy said:

Then you're perfect for this base

tumblr_inline_sbxz4bRbZ51qktomp_500.gif

especially for @suburbannature

I always knew I belonged...

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Xtina23 said:

I always knew I belonged...

spacer.png

Maybe one day you and subur will be able to recreate this :alexz2:

tJsDlvQ.png

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.