Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

44 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Suburban turning into the delusional lambs he used to drag all those years, colour me surprised. :rip:

I just said she lipped the entire show - but why would we suddenly expect live vocals after the increase in the last couple of years. She's done well to cement her legacy in recent years and put on a (by all accounts) fun, well-received, sold out show. Hating just to hate is boring and old. 

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 695.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

Just now, Dr. Alexander said:

I am very concerned about her. Her energy level is alarming. She doesn't even have the energy to open her mouth wide enough to sing at this point. She's lipping way more than usual, her continuously looking at the monitor as if she hasn't been singing these records for the past 20+ years, the weight gain, her immobility on stage.

 

This is very scary. What's going on with my girl…

Girl you don't even like her - you just want to join a pile on. Weight gain when she's been ozempic'd gtfo :rip: 

3 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Girl you don't even like her - you just want to join a pile on. Weight gain when she's been ozempic'd gtfo :rip: 

You need to log off because you're spiraling at this point.

 

My Spotify stats don't lie. But you clearly do.

Edited by Dr. Alexander

4 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

I just said she lipped the entire show - but why would we suddenly expect live vocals after the increase in the last couple of years. She's done well to cement her legacy in recent years and put on a (by all accounts) fun, well-received, sold out show. Hating just to hate is boring and old. 

Why wouldn't we expect live vocals ??? Being disappointed continously and voicing that is not hating. Next!

Edited by Melancholy

1 minute ago, Dr. Alexander said:

You need to log off because you're spiraling at this point.

 

My Spotify stats don't lie. But you clearly do.

Post them then.

Anyway, she hasn't been kind to herself and hasn't been taking care of herself either. It shows and it's concerning. I can't stand to see her like this 

2 minutes ago, Dr. Alexander said:

Anyway, she hasn't been kind to herself and hasn't been taking care of herself either. It shows and it's concerning. I can't stand to see her like this 

The drama :ahh: she's been looking amazing in the last two months unlike your fave.

 

we are waiting on your Spotify stats :heart:

 

 

Edited by suburbannature

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

The drama :ahh: 

 

we are waiting on your Spotify stats :heart:

***** I don't got to prove nothing to you. I know what my ears hear. Don't make me act up in here now. I'm trying to be cordial with yo ass.

2 minutes ago, noonbob said:

We love an ACTIVE base.

 

tumblr_inline_r3nvn1596T1qktomp_500.gif

 

 

Let's celebrate.

We should fight with everyone here rn

tumblr_inline_r3nvn1596T1qktomp_500.gif

1 minute ago, Dr. Alexander said:

***** I don't got to prove nothing to you. I know what my ears hear. Don't make me act up in here now. I'm trying to be cordial with yo ass.

Maybe if you knew how to drag or put a coherent sentence together I might be worried, but alas not :gaycat4:

1 minute ago, Saddy said:

We should fight with everyone here rn

tumblr_inline_r3nvn1596T1qktomp_500.gif

:deadbanana2:

 

Okay go grab @Elusive Chanteuse's weave.

 

mariah-carey-heartbreaker-2.gif

3 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Maybe if you knew how to drag or put a coherent sentence together I might be worried, but alas not :gaycat4:

Who am I supposed to be dragging? :rip:
 

Delusional. You really are.

2 minutes ago, Dr. Alexander said:

Who am I supposed to be dragging? :rip:
 

Delusional. You really are.

Need help figuring out a Spotify screenshot? We're still waiting since you offered, pretend stan. :heart:

Only one great thing came out this new show and that is Babydoll getting its shine again. 
 

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, Melancholy said:

I love mariah carey <3

Is Moo discord still alive?

Are you still posting p0rn there?

 

tumblr_inline_r3nvn1596T1qktomp_500.gif

4 minutes ago, Dr. Alexander said:

Only one great thing came out this new show and that is Your Girl getting its shine again. 
 

spacer.png

 

Just now, noonbob said:

Is Moo discord still alive?

Are you still posting p0rn there?

 

tumblr_inline_r3nvn1596T1qktomp_500.gif

What I do is art, not porn

tGzdUi1.gif

 

I'm BEGGING HER to release a live album of this show so we can listen to these new vocals in HD !!!! 

Just now, Melancholy said:

What I do is art, not porn

tGzdUi1.gif

 

I agree, I just had to put so everyone else would understand dahhling.

 

tumblr_inline_r3nvn1596T1qktomp_500.gif

 

Are you getting paid for it now?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.