Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

I hope she gets in. I have a feeling they will give it to Cher 

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 697.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

37 minutes ago, noonbob said:

The energy she should be giving in Vegas.

 

 tumblr_inline_sc1w1wf9Ld1qktomp_500.gif

OMG that run. :D 

I've never seen that gif before. Truly, one of the few times she pulls off that sexy look without looking like she doesn't know what sexy is. 

Edited by Ibrahim

14 minutes ago, Ibrahim said:

I've never seen that gif before.

You're welcome :alexz2: my work

5 hours ago, suburbannature said:

 

 

 

 

hmmm why do i get the feeling it's all a big set up....

Just now, Touchdown said:

hmmm why do i get the feeling it's all a big set up....

I have a bad feeling she will be the first major mdiva to miss out after her first nomination :rip: 

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

I have a bad feeling she will be the first major mdiva to miss out after her first nomination :rip: 

I know the American Idol producers would love to announce that she didn't make it... I still think some of them were responsible for Mimi's new years eve ear malfunction. Some of the same people were involved a little birdy told me.

 

I hope she does a streaming special or something. This is great.

 

2 hours ago, suburbannature said:

I have a bad feeling she will be the first major mdiva to miss out after her first nomination :rip: 

No. Mary, Cher and plenty others didn't get in the first time. Diana Ross hasnt even been nominated for her solo career but Cher has..... lol

 

43 minutes ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

No. Mary, Cher and plenty others didn't get in the first time. Diana Ross hasnt even been nominated for her solo career but Cher has..... lol

 

Cher wasn't nominated until this year.

1 hour ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

 

I hope she does a streaming special or something. This is great.

 

Loves it! Can someone please give this a "heart" reaction for me? I lost my reaction privileges unfortunately :/

1 hour ago, Mandalay said:

The way no one is posting 'new' videos from Vegas here 🤭

should we check them out or nah? tumblr_inline_sc1w1wf9Ld1qktomp_500.gif

2 hours ago, Mandalay said:

The way no one is posting 'new' videos from Vegas here 🤭

Well it's the same vocals every night so what's the point? 

tumblr_inline_sc1w1wf9Ld1qktomp_500.gif

16 hours ago, suburbannature said:

I have a bad feeling she will be the first major mdiva to miss out after her first nomination :rip: 

Janet didn't get in till her 3rd nomination.   Mary J is already on her second.

Edited by TCorey

 

Yes M, never heard that story before! omg we are so lucky,

Her voice is in great shape. Hitting all those notes like it was nothing.

The energy too, so performative.

 

1H5igRJ.gif

59 minutes ago, noonbob said:

 

Yes M, never heard that story before! omg we are so lucky,

Her voice is in great shape. Hitting all those notes like it was nothing.

The energy too, so performative.

 

1H5igRJ.gif

Omg she can sing with her mouth closed at 05:30!!!! Such talent! ALIEN!
 

tumblr_inline_sc1w1wf9Ld1qktomp_500.gif

13 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Omg she can sing with her mouth closed at 05:30!!!! Such talent! ALIEN!
 

tumblr_inline_sc1w1wf9Ld1qktomp_500.gif

9:10 too! Powerhouse!

 

:jonny5:

 

1H5igRJ.gif

2 hours ago, Rocket said:

 

Serving Afterbirth Tonight with those tin can metallic "vocals".

She knows her voice is gone so that's why she hasn't released anything, it all sounds like ****.

43 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

She knows her voice is gone so that's why she hasn't released anything, it all sounds like ****.

The stark contrast from her Caution tour vocals to this.

 

CONTRO, ALT, DELETE

Stop this mess Mariah.

Stop dragging ha y'all.

Both sides need to step back xD.

Edited by Mandalay

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.