Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

Just now, noonbob said:

I agree, I just had to put so everyone else would understand dahhling.

 

tumblr_inline_r3nvn1596T1qktomp_500.gif

 

Are you getting paid for it now?

I'm getting paid with texts, cummies and idk what else <3 I'm happy tho I just performed as part of a band with a Grammy winning artist two weeks ago, definitely sang more live vocals during it than Mariah Car yesterday

tGzdUi1.gif

 

 

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 700.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

I wish this show could've been more hip-hop, R&B focused. I get it, people want to hear the ballads but it would've fit the current music climate so well and it would've been a nice switch up. Plus with those records, she wouldn't have to lip. 

 

Like, all this extra stuff could've been avoided. Imagine her rocking some shades, a chic black fit, sitting on a stool, moving her waistline, and singing "Long Ago". Whew.

 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Dr. Alexander said:

I wish this show could've been more hip-hop, R&B focused. I get it, people want to hear the ballads but it would've fit the current music climate so well and it would've been a nice switch up. Plus with those records, she wouldn't have to lip. 

 

Like, all this extra stuff could've been avoided. Imagine her rocking some shades, a chic black fit, sitting on a stool, moving her waistline, and singing "Long Ago". Whew.

 

spacer.png

It really shouldve been a show with songs from Charmbracelet to Memoirs only...A celebration of her 00s moosic (glitter is 80s throwback and had enough attention on it already)

tGzdUi1.gif

 

Elusive Chanteuse Medley when...

 

Medley: Dedicated/Make It Look Good/#Beautiful/Camouflage/Faded (Live)

 

The flow in that order works soooo well...I'm just imagining her ending the #Beautiful segment with the whistles and sustaining the last note into Camouflage...Wow would be so haunting

Edited by Melancholy

If she's gonna lip please please please give us some more extreme vocals 

4 minutes ago, Melancholy said:

It really shouldve been a show with songs from Charmbracelet to Memoirs only...A celebration of her 00s moosic (glitter is 80s throwback and had enough attention on it already)

tGzdUi1.gif

 

I don't know about all thatspacer.png

 

 

Just now, Dr. Alexander said:

I don't know about all thatspacer.png

 

 

Where them Spotify listen count at?

 

 

1 minute ago, Dr. Alexander said:

I don't know about all thatspacer.png

 

 

Fyck you

The way she's only doing this gig because she needs an income. 
 

Her music ain't selling. The endorsements aren't endorsing. Black Irish is collecting dust on the shelves. A quick Vegas buck is what she needs.

 

:nicole2:

 

18 minutes ago, noonbob said:

Is Moo discord still alive?

Are you still posting p0rn there?

 

tumblr_inline_r3nvn1596T1qktomp_500.gif

You should join

tumblr_inline_r3nvn1596T1qktomp_500.gif

10 minutes ago, Melancholy said:

It really shouldve been a show with songs from Charmbracelet to Memoirs only...A celebration of her 00s moosic (glitter is 80s throwback and had enough attention on it already)

tGzdUi1.gif

 

I'm sorry, but I need a Glitter moment from her

tumblr_inline_r3nvn1596T1qktomp_500.gif

2 minutes ago, Melancholy said:

Where them Spotify listen count at?

 

 

 

1 minute ago, Melancholy said:

Fyck you

I-

 

:ahh::ahh::ahh:

3 minutes ago, Saddy said:

I'm sorry, but I need a Glitter moment from her

tumblr_inline_r3nvn1596T1qktomp_500.gif

Go watch the cushion tour then

tGzdUi1.gif

 

I saw it from the second row I got my glitter moment 

 

tGzdUi1.gif

Edited by Melancholy

@suburbannature are you feeling good today, hun? I'm kinda worried about you, cuz you didn't ask me to make some gifs for you

tumblr_inline_r3nvn1596T1qktomp_500.gif

1 minute ago, Melancholy said:

Go watch the cushion tour then

tGzdUi1.gif

it's not the same

tGzdUi1.gif

Just now, Saddy said:

@suburbannature are you feeling good today, hun? I'm kinda worried about you, cuz you didn't ask me to make some gifs for you

tumblr_inline_r3nvn1596T1qktomp_500.gif

I SCREECHED (“live" in Vegas)

1 minute ago, Saddy said:

it's not the same

tGzdUi1.gif

Too bad sis

tGzdUi1.gif

5 minutes ago, Dr. Alexander said:

 

I-

 

:ahh::ahh::ahh:

You cannot be a hater 

The way Don't/Shake It Off was the only fresh and interesting thing about this residency and she still managed to cock it up.

I want to hear Inseparable live....I want to hear I Don't during this show

4 minutes ago, Melancholy said:

I want to hear Inseparable live....I want to hear I Don't during this show

Just the thought of Insufferable live

 

:fan:

1 minute ago, Saddy said:

@Dr. Alexander what's your fav album?

tumblr_inline_r3nvn1596T1qktomp_500.gif

Probably Butterfly but the thing about it is I'm a sucker for ha early 90s deep cuts and tone from then. Anything that could be played on a quiet storm radio station, I love. "Do You Think of Me" makes me feel a certain kind of way 

 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Just the thought of Insufferable live

 

:fan:

Seethe 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.