Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Dr. Alexander said:

"Do You Think of Me" makes me feel a certain kind of way 

Finally I found another person who loves this masterpiece :jonnycat:

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 693.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

Just now, Melancholy said:

Seethe 

*****, I stan Memoirs but we all now Inseparable would become Insufferable in the blink of an eye.

Just now, Rocket said:

*****, I stan Memoirs but we all now Inseparable would become Insufferable in the blink of an eye.

Not if it's in a Memoirs Medley

Just now, Saddy said:

POPULAR DAYS

Apr 13 2024

194 posts

tumblr_inline_r3nvn1596T1qktomp_500.gif

Our serve

1 minute ago, Saddy said:

POPULAR DAYS

Apr 13 2024

194 posts

tumblr_inline_r3nvn1596T1qktomp_500.gif

All that complaining and crying from sub.

Just now, Saddy said:

Finally I found another person who loves this masterpiece :jonnycat:

A classic. It makes me want to frolic on a beach on a cloudy windy day wearing a baggy sweater whenever I hear it.

 

Idk but that's the visual I see every time I listen to it

 

 spacer.png

But then again, I love the Hoodriah era. The My All remix with Jermaine Dupri is that song. I know Tommy's racist *** was PISSED

 

spacer.png

The stage 

The vocals

The outfits 

The additional dates 

 

Mariah Carey, the legend that you are 

 

:gaycat6:

Suburbanmom can't catch a break these days.

tumblr_inline_r3nvn1596T1qktomp_500.gif

5 minutes ago, Saddy said:

Finally I found another person who loves this masterpiece :jonnycat:

*****, I stan that song so hard. One of her best. 

tumblr_inline_r3nvn1596T1qktomp_500.gif

3 minutes ago, Rocket said:

All that complaining and crying from sub.

He wants hugs too

tumblr_inline_r3nvn1596T1qktomp_500.gif

Just now, killer_rose said:

Suburbanmom can't catch a break these days.

tumblr_inline_r3nvn1596T1qktomp_500.gif

*****, I stan that song so hard. One of her best. 

tumblr_inline_r3nvn1596T1qktomp_500.gif

I love that everyone has their foot on his neck.

 

:nicole2: :fan:

Just now, killer_rose said:

*****, I stan that song so hard. One of her best. 

tumblr_inline_r3nvn1596T1qktomp_500.gif

Omg, another one :jonnycat: I knew you had taste, king

Not @shaddy acting like she's never met people that stan Do You Think Of Weed. It's only a career highlight.

Just now, Rocket said:

Not @shaddy acting like she's never met people that stan Do You Think Of Weed. It's only a career highlight.

This...It's like a given that it is stanned 

1 minute ago, Melancholy said:

This...It's like a given that it is stanned 

Right. It's not like we're talking about Me. I Am ****.

 

:nicole2:

2 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Not @shaddy acting like she's never met people that stan Do You Think Of Weed. It's only a career highlight.

I have only met people who stan and drag MIAM

tumblr_inline_r3nvn1596T1qktomp_500.gif

Just now, Rocket said:

Right. It's not like we're talking about Me. I Am ****.

 

:nicole2:

We are exactly talking about her <3

Just now, Saddy said:

I have only met people who stan and drag MIAM

tumblr_inline_r3nvn1596T1qktomp_500.gif

Only basic hoes drag miam 

8 minutes ago, Dr. Alexander said:

A classic. It makes me want to frolic on a beach on a cloudy windy day wearing a baggy sweater whenever I hear it.

 

Idk but that's the visual I see every time I listen to it

 

 spacer.png

Do You Think of God is also one of my faves from Mimi's B-Sides. Like yes I love Slipping Away too, but DYTG is my unrequited crush anthem and I need to see more love for it

 

spacer.png

I, however,  have never met another person who STANS There Goes My Heart 

 

tGzdUi1.gif

Just now, Melancholy said:

I, however,  have never met another person who STANS There Goes My Heart 

 

tGzdUi1.gif

There For Me >>>>>>>>> There Goes My Fart

1 minute ago, Melancholy said:

Only basic hoes drag miam 

I'm a basic hoe then

tumblr_inline_r3nvn1596T1qktomp_500.gif

 

 

1 minute ago, Saddy said:

I'm a basic hoe then

tumblr_inline_r3nvn1596T1qktomp_500.gif

 

Yep

2 minutes ago, Rocket said:

There For Me >>>>>>>>> There Goes My Fart

Didn't ask

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.