Jump to content

Mariah Carey


feelslikeadream

Recommended Posts

I'm curious to know how much Mariah actually rehearses.  And maybe she should brush up on the lyrics to ILT.  I think she's missed her cue to lip in every performance so far.

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Rocket

    2501

  • suburbannature

    1556

  • Saddy

    1295

  • killer_rose

    814

Top Posters In This Topic

This base was on the 3rd page

We lost

We need new drama

We need a new problematic king/queen

SDO4LLp.gif

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Listening to Tuts Ma Barreh after such a long time and phew!

 

tumblr_inline_sc1w1wf9Ld1qktomp_500.gif

 

She used to be so fun. Can she go back to being that way?

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

About to start getting ready...

Can't believe in about 3 hours I'll be in the same room as Mimi

 

PS - If you notice a #ShiningStunningBeautifulAmazingMemorizingBadBitch in the audience, it's me, but don't holla at me, I'm to pretty for you, okay???

gdfkjgnfdjkgnfdjkgndsdf

spacer.png

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Xtina23 said:

About to start getting ready...

Can't believe in about 3 hours I'll be in the same room as Mimi

 

PS - If you notice a #ShiningStunningBeautifulAmazingMemorizingBadBitch in the audience, it's me, but don't holla at me, I'm to pretty for you, okay???

gdfkjgnfdjkgnfdjkgndsdf

spacer.png

Have fun!!! :heart:
Ask her about Someone's Ugly Daughter. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, killer_rose said:

Have fun!!! :heart:
Ask her about Someone's Ugly Daughter. 

thanks bby

ps - are you talking about @suburbannature orrrr????

  • Haha 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Xtina23 said:

thanks bby

ps - are you talking about @suburbannature orrrr????

Screaming :bibliahh:
I mean her alt rock album from 1995 that she promised to release with her lead vocals 4 YEARS AGO. You've never heard of it????

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Xtina23 said:

About to start getting ready...

Can't believe in about 3 hours I'll be in the same room as Mimi

 

PS - If you notice a #ShiningStunningBeautifulAmazingMemorizingBadBitch in the audience, it's me, but don't holla at me, I'm to pretty for you, okay???

gdfkjgnfdjkgnfdjkgndsdf

spacer.png

Have fun cutie. Don't forget to ask her about Glitter MVs and vinyl :khalyan2:

tumblr_inline_sc1w1wf9Ld1qktomp_500.gif

and don't forget to record her, we need some new tea here

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Saddy said:

Have fun cutie. Don't forget to ask her about Glitter MVs and vinyl :khalyan2:

tumblr_inline_sc1w1wf9Ld1qktomp_500.gif

and don't forget to record her, we need some new tea here

You mean the LACK of tea that she serves every night?

ZARyuXg.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, killer_rose said:

You mean the LACK of tea that she serves every night?

ZARyuXg.gif

This base has been dead for a week, we need something new (memes) to talk about

even @suburbannature disappeared

tumblr_inline_r4wahnznhR1qktomp_500.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Screaming :bibliahh:
I mean her alt rock album from 1995 that she promised to release with her lead vocals 4 YEARS AGO. You've never heard of it????

Yeah I hurrddd of it but don't need 20 security men to be on top of me just cause I asked I tried to ask her ya'll questions

spacer.png

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Saddy said:

Have fun cutie. Don't forget to ask her about Glitter MVs and vinyl :khalyan2:

tumblr_inline_sc1w1wf9Ld1qktomp_500.gif

and don't forget to record her, we need some new tea here

spacer.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Xtina23 said:

spacer.png

Spoiler

giphy.gif

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Is Caution Mariah's best album? I think the answer is yes.

 

Will we ever get a follow-up? I can not believe it has been six years since her last LP.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

OMG so I went... she was great! I have to give it a 7.7/10

 

Why? Some songs felt really shorten and she didn't seem to connect with the audience that much.

 

It's like heffa - you've been doing for decades and that's the best you can do?!

 

But anyways, she's MARIAH CAREY, darling! It's all about the experience.

 

Show time was at 8, she started exactly at 8:15 so it was a good start time.

 

Also, I didn't record much since I was trying to see if she was really lip singing irl like lots of you bishes on here say efnesljdfnesldkfnds

 

Also, so so so glad she didn't wear that sparkly black (auntie) outfit with the curly wig for the opening, she looked like a star the entire set

 

N-E-Ways... I had a great view and would definitely go again.

 

Short video of my view: https://streamable.com/d3m2ho?src=player-page-share

 

Also - OMG- what is life?! 

 

So I went to the parking garage around 10pm and got lost trying to exit the garage. So I was going in circles for a few minutes trying to find the exit.

 

AND GUESS WHAT

 

As soon as I finally leave the parking garage at around 10:15pm, MARIAH CAREY'S BLACK ESCALADE SUV IS COMING OUT OF THE VENUE GARAGE DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF ME

 

IT WAS LIKE MY DESTINY

 

I was freaking out. 

 

I know it was her because the SUV came out directly out of the venue, doors opening, with lots of security guards and her make up artist with a small group of people was outside waving goodbye.

 

I WAS 2 CARS AWAY FROM HER SUV.

 

I WAS SHOOK.

 

I'VE PUT A SCREENSHOT OF GOOGLE MAPS OF THE LOCATION WHERE THE GARAGE IS/WHERE SHE LEAVES FOR ANY FANS WHO GO AND WANT TO WAVE GOODBYE

 

https://imgur.com/0xw5tcM

 

THERE WAS NOT A LOT OF CROWD. MAYBE 15 FANS MAX PASSING BY THE GARAGE.

 

N-E-WAYS, NOW THAT THE CONCERT IS OVER, A ***** HAS TO PAY BACK MY TICKETS.

 

SO I NEED TO GET READY BECAUSE I'M ABOUT TO FOLDED LIKE A PRETZEL.

 

ALSO FUN FACT - LITERALLY CROSSING THE STREET - LUIS MIGUEL WAS HAVING HIS CONCERT AT T-MOBILE ARENA LMAO. WONDER IF SHE SAW HIS BILLBOARDS

 

OH WELL,

 

TOODLES.

 

XOXOXO

Edited by Xtina23
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/19/2024 at 12:00 AM, killer_rose said:

She knows her voice is gone so that's why she hasn't released anything, it all sounds like ****.

the gp / stan twitter knows her voice is out of shape thanks to yes and so what's the point in holding back the new material 8c74aeD.gif

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Xtina23 said:

THERE WAS NOT A LOT OF CROWD. MAYBE 15 FANS MAX PASSING BY THE GARAGE.

 

Prob they didn't know about this place, but I'm glad that you had fun :gaygacat5:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Xtina23 said:

OMG so I went... she was great! I have to give it a 7.7/10

 

Why? Some songs felt really shorten and she didn't seem to connect with the audience that much.

 

It's like heffa - you've been doing for decades and that's the best you can do?!

 

But anyways, she's MARIAH CAREY, darling! It's all about the experience.

 

Show time was at 8, she started exactly at 8:15 so it was a good start time.

 

Also, I didn't record much since I was trying to see if she was really lip singing irl like lots of you bishes on here say efnesljdfnesldkfnds

 

Also, so so so glad she didn't wear that sparkly black (auntie) outfit with the curly wig for the opening, she looked like a star the entire set

 

N-E-Ways... I had a great view and would definitely go again.

 

Short video of my view: https://streamable.com/d3m2ho?src=player-page-share

 

Also - OMG- what is life?! 

 

So I went to the parking garage around 10pm and got lost trying to exit the garage. So I was going in circles for a few minutes trying to find the exit.

 

AND GUESS WHAT

 

As soon as I finally leave the parking garage at around 10:15pm, MARIAH CAREY'S BLACK ESCALADE SUV IS COMING OUT OF THE VENUE GARAGE DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF ME

 

IT WAS LIKE MY DESTINY

 

I was freaking out. 

 

I know it was her because the SUV came out directly out of the venue, doors opening, with lots of security guards and her make up artist with a small group of people was outside waving goodbye.

 

I WAS 2 CARS AWAY FROM HER SUV.

 

I WAS SHOOK.

 

I'VE PUT A SCREENSHOT OF GOOGLE MAPS OF THE LOCATION WHERE THE GARAGE IS/WHERE SHE LEAVES FOR ANY FANS WHO GO AND WANT TO WAVE GOODBYE

 

https://imgur.com/0xw5tcM

 

THERE WAS NOT A LOT OF CROWD. MAYBE 15 FANS MAX PASSING BY THE GARAGE.

 

N-E-WAYS, NOW THAT THE CONCERT IS OVER, A ***** HAS TO PAY BACK MY TICKETS.

 

SO I NEED TO GET READY BECAUSE I'M ABOUT TO FOLDED LIKE A PRETZEL.

 

ALSO FUN FACT - LITERALLY CROSSING THE STREET - LUIS MIGUEL WAS HAVING HIS CONCERT AT T-MOBILE ARENA LMAO. WONDER IF SHE SAW HIS BILLBOARDS

 

OH WELL,

 

TOODLES.

 

XOXOXO

Go and see Luis Miguel. He sings live.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Saddy said:

She announced it like a week ago? 

She did? I thought they added 2 more shows. Now I see it's 8.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Mandalay said:

She did? I thought they added 2 more shows. Now I see it's 8.

Yeah, on April 11

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Mandalay said:

Go and see Luis Miguel. He sings live.

spacer.png

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 

this was only 4 years ago 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.