Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

Sorry to interrupt your weekly slander party but we need the girls to celebrate how amazing Mariah is doing in Vegas, thank you

 

tumblr_inline_r3nvn1596T1qktomp_500.gif

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 700.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

Just now, Melancholy said:

Didn't ask

Don't you have some randoms house to wake up in?

1 minute ago, Rocket said:

Don't you have some randoms house to wake up in?

Hehe yes, and?

2 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

Sorry to interrupt your weekly slander party but we need the girls to celebrate how amazing Mariah is doing in Vegas, thank you

 

tumblr_inline_r3nvn1596T1qktomp_500.gif

ezgif-2-eac26d7b73.gif

Just now, Melancholy said:

The way this guy is older than you and has more hair

And by the looks of things, he has no money and his house is a mess. You didn't tell us you hooked up with sub last night.

So when are we admitting that Do You Know Where You're Going To is her best cover?

Just now, Rocket said:

And by the looks of things, he has no money and his house is a mess. You didn't tell us you hooked up with sub last night.

Pls hes moving :rofl: I love your bald head daddy

Just now, Slamless said:

So when are we admitting that Do You Know Where You're Going To is her best cover?

Not this being the first sign we know you've relapsed.

3 minutes ago, Slamless said:

So when are we admitting that Do You Know Where You're Going To is her best cover?

Coincidentally her best cover is also the #1's

2 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Not this being the first sign we know you've relapsed.

THAT is the first sign? I must be high functioning :eli: 

6 minutes ago, Melancholy said:

The way this guy is older than you and has more hair

5 minutes ago, Rocket said:

And by the looks of things, he has no money and his house is a mess. You didn't tell us you hooked up with sub last night.

I just spilled my tea :dies:

Just now, Saddy said:

I just spilled my tea :dies:

Fyck you

Just now, Saddy said:

I love you too

tumblr_inline_r3nvn1596T1qktomp_500.gif

I gotta shake you off

 

tGzdUi1.gif

@Melancholy and I are meeting up next month in Amsterdam, who wants to join?

tumblr_inline_r3nvn1596T1qktomp_500.gif

Just now, killer_rose said:

@Melancholy and I are meeting up next month in Amsterdam, who wants to join?

tumblr_inline_r3nvn1596T1qktomp_500.gif

Bring you PEP and wear a mask! Sorry Karla 

5 minutes ago, Melancholy said:

Fyck you

You just be ******* anything and everything this weekend, hey.

3 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

@Melancholy and I are meeting up next month in Amsterdam, who wants to join?

tumblr_inline_r3nvn1596T1qktomp_500.gif

JMxszGv.gif

7 minutes ago, Slamless said:

Bring you PEP and wear a mask! Sorry Karla 

Me and @suburbannature getting bullied today wtf...

6 minutes ago, Melancholy said:

Me and @suburbannature getting bullied today wtf...

It's what you deserve

 

NpCJPnd.gif

1 minute ago, Rocket said:

It's what you deserve

 

NpCJPnd.gif

I agree I'm a bad girl

  • ATRL Moderator
18 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

@Melancholy and I are meeting up next month in Amsterdam, who wants to join?

tumblr_inline_r3nvn1596T1qktomp_500.gif

make sure u bring ur taser. in case u needa zap it.

 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

Yeah. Come join us dragging sub.

Oh you rejoined?

:gaycat4:

 

33 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

Sorry to interrupt your weekly slander party but we need the girls to celebrate how amazing Mariah is doing in Vegas, thank you

 

tumblr_inline_r3nvn1596T1qktomp_500.gif

ezgif-2-eac26d7b73.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.